I should have choosen another class/race

Options
Dark_Fate - Harshlands
Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Seriously if i knew that ea sucks that much i would have done my 3rd cleric...b:sad

Ea - so difficult without cashshopping i swear... i cant make money in game to pvp a lot. cant afford refines... woot... this will make me a noob 9x.. gratz to those getting 15 lvl a week with joly jones event ...

seriously if i knew... i would have done the ultimate cleric (not talking about the cleric named "Ultimate")

Well anyway if we could change caracters keeping my lvl or transfering my ep from LCb:cry

Anyone feel like they made a mistake after this much?b:sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Dark_Fate - Harshlands on

Comments

• BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I miss my wizzy :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Seriously if i knew that ea sucks that much i would have done my 3rd cleric...b:sad

Ea - so difficult without cashshopping i swear... i cant make money in game to pvp a lot. cant afford refines... woot... this will make me a noob 9x.. gratz to those getting 15 lvl a week with joly jones event ...

seriously if i knew... i would have done the ultimate cleric (not talking about the cleric named "Ultimate")

Well anyway if we could change caracters keeping my lvl or transfering my ep from LCb:cry

its because since you dont CS if you go pure dex you will hurt, but will go splat and if you stay vit youll be a bit tougher but wont kill anything (anything decent)

i quit archer long ago due to how crappy it is on the defense for dmg that isnt that impressive and the WHOLE class relies on luck, pray you find a cleric for buffs before each fight since ea has the worst defense, pray melees dont rush to you so you get to snipe, pray people miss you if they attack you, pray you get crits etc etc etc, its total ****

buuuut yeah, if you're a CSer you go pure dex and refine your way to the top, gg.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i'm not pure dex... i could only manage to +5 my weapon HH90
    on LC my ep has +7 HH90 with all armours +5 without cs again.. i feel like archers are destined to be poor as hell... we are not essential as a class.. so no big demand for HH(unless u have a fix group) in LC i did 40 mil in 1 month of farming HH... here i did 3 mil in 1 month wtf... all money goes to charm 800k now and dolls when i'm red... GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    on LC my ep has +7 HH90 with all armours +5 without cs again.. i feel like archers are destined to be poor as hell... we are not essential as a class.. so no big demand for HH(unless u have a fix group) in LC i did 40 mil in 1 month of farming HH... here i did 3 mil in 1 month wtf... all money goes to charm 800k now and dolls when i'm red... GG

yeah exactly and i know you are vit, we fought remember :p

if you take look at all the known *good* archers, they all CS, or merchant like pros to get rich

then you look at barb, all they need is a big **** chunk of hp pool and they appear godly next you your avrage archer :D

as for if i regret my choice, im BM atm, sometimes i wonder what it would be to be a barb of equal gear/lvl, basically trading stuns and higher magic def for alot more hp and trading aoes for stronger solo target skills (assuming the BM is axe)

the only reason im a BM is because i made a baby barb on LC so i didnt want to redo a barb even though its just 37
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Stop

doing

this

with

your

short

story.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    welcome to poor 9x archer ville :3

next stop, a game that can't be named :o
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Stop

doing

this

with

your

short

story.

i used tp type everything in one giant sentance without a single period anywhere, do you want me to do that? O.o just be happy and stfu zomg, mister i bail on my guild to join KD!!!!!! yeah thats right i said it.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i used tp type everything in one giant sentance without a single period anywhere, do you want me to do that? O.o just be happy and stfu zomg, mister i bail on my guild to join KD!!!!!! yeah thats right i said it.

Whoever said I bailed? Whoever said I joined KD? O.o You obviously haven't read my pro application. Really think they're gonna accept it? Lmfao.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I wonder if its the class or the server that makes it so difficult...
    seriously a charm at 800k... remember good times where it was 450k to 500k a charm in LC... btw guys if any archer read this dont max your barrage if u wanna zhen mobs lolb:chuckle but u can zhen people b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • President - Harshlands
    President - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    At least you don't need a new hp charm every day or two b:cry
    Times like that makes being a barb suck....
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I used to love clerics (still do) but theres no way you can afford them.
    My veno suxs xD I dont like it. Having nix (i dont) doesnt make it attractive as well, the only good thing would be having herc, but... no point.
    Levelling a cleric is too expensive and I like it :(
  • President - Harshlands
    President - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    But with all the runs ppl want you for at a higher lvl as a cleric, you could make all the money you spent lvling back.
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thats true, but you need a good faction for that.
    I aint gonna randomly joining TT, no way! I dont wanna be a teacher explaining every single step...
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Whoever said I bailed? Whoever said I joined KD? O.o You obviously haven't read my pro application. Really think they're gonna accept it? Lmfao.

who said im talking about whatever that it is you're doing right now? ^_^ search your memories lil one, search them all!

btw 500k charm isnt good old times

360k is.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Are there any classes which dont have a major gripe against themselves?
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Omg guys... Every class can cry on themselves... Every class has his troubles in coin management... barbs needs HP charms (and terrible repairs), clerics MP charms or worse mana potions (which prices are crazy; event pots saved my **** but them will last forever; apoths for regen are good when you just need to heal, but if i BB or grind they are almost useless)... Venos have to spend millions over millions for legendary pets, archers and wizards sucks (i'm joking, but is a fact that everyone has his own troubles).

Stop whining and look for solutions. If you don't find any, look for another MMORPG b:chuckle
  • Apocalyptus - Harshlands
    Apocalyptus - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Omg guys... Every class can cry on themselves... Every class has his troubles in coin management... barbs needs HP charms (and terrible repairs), clerics MP charms or worse mana potions (which prices are crazy; event pots saved my **** but them will last forever; apoths for regen are good when you just need to heal, but if i BB or grind they are almost useless)... Venos have to spend millions over millions for legendary pets, archers and wizards sucks (i'm joking, but is a fact that everyone has his own troubles).

Stop whining and look for solutions. If you don't find any, look for another MMORPG b:chuckle

Best post I've read in the entire month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Best post I've read in the entire month.

'Hope this is not ironic b:chuckle
  • Apocalyptus - Harshlands
    Apocalyptus - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No, it's not sarcastic. It's a breath of fresh air to see someone post some sense instead of the usual pointless drivel. People moan far too frequent imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Me

PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i'm only a lvl 65 archer but i have no trouble with p.def mine is 2270 (full garnet suit)

i can tank 49 culti bosses for guildies if i have a cleric,
    i can take the shots if i take aggro in TT,
    when i farm i make soooo much money (yeh granted bolts/pots/repairbill is mad high but i make a profit ^^)

i dunno about the 9x lvl but refining should not cost u so much since all mats for refining are free apart from d. orbs

i like my arhcer i have made a build totally opposite to the guides lol and its working fine now i let u flame me about me choosin' sage at 89 =P
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

charms are 2m+ lol... b:surrender
  • Hayato - Harshlands
    Hayato - Harshlands Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I wish they had a class that looked like mudkip.
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    charms are 2m+ lol... b:surrender

well no more pking for me.... at **** all

I am now a carebearb:cry

why the hell did i chose a mage in the first place too?
  • AngelicArrow - Harshlands
    AngelicArrow - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thanks a lot for shattering my dreams QQ im starting a barb now
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Its simple, Archers are the weakest class.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Stunning+WingedShell+ThunderShock+ThunderousBlast at the same time as a leveled ThunderStorm = Dead QQing Barbarian (of average same lvl of course)

whos the weakest class now? b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    most good 9x barb has 17-24k hp....idk how you define weak....but thats not my definition of weak b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Stunning+WingedShell+ThunderShock+ThunderousBlast at the same time as a leveled ThunderStorm = Dead QQing Barbarian (of average same lvl of course)

whos the weakest class now? b:victory

Archer kicks **** in Pvp till 80. After 80 u need more shoots to kill barbs or any other class but u have the lowest HP of all so bye bye re roll nix veno like half of eas that turn 80.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Saji - Harshlands
    Saji - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    welcome to poor 9x archer ville :3

next stop, a game that can't be named :o

<----member of the poor 80x archer district >;333, i may just skip the P90xVille and go straight to that game of witch we do not speak b:cute
This discussion has been closed.