Options
  • Rubix - Harshlands
    Rubix - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Raging Tide got boring Azula?

Yeah X_x''
    Pretty much.
    Played 2 Days on HL and had way more fun then in a whole month on RT lo.l.-.
    I have nothing to say.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hehe well good luck, I'll see you in TW soon. That is if you do TW. d:
    60 / 250.
  • Rubix - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wil do TW but not yet~
    Need to get better gear first...*cough*
    Which fac are u in then?=O
    I have nothing to say.
  • Salpix - Harshlands
    Salpix - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:pleased Mmmmh this is funn. b:pleased
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    your hair looks great sugar <3
  • wolfdog68
    wolfdog68 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I like how all the females put up fake pics lol. Don't get me wrong, I know some of you put up real ones (sugar), but most of the rest make me laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ BlackCard ~
    IGN - Skye
    Class - Priest
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wolfdog68 wrote: »
    I like how all the females put up fake pics lol. Don't get me wrong, I know some of you put up real ones (sugar), but most of the rest make me laugh.

searching threw Google images must be fun since it probable fills up that big hole that you call a life. :Db:victory

seriously are all the trolls really **** now-a-days or are they just getting lazy?b:surrender
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    searching threw Google images must be fun since it probable fills up that big hole that you call a life. :Db:victory

seriously are all the trolls really **** now-a-days or are they just getting lazy?b:surrender

dustin show them how to troll plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Emeliepooo - Harshlands
    Emeliepooo - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont see why pl should use fake pics. SO uneccessary and the truth is always gonna come out, better not to post a pic of urself if you dont like who u are or want anyone to know how u look ^^b:cute
  • Rubix - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options

Ask Kylin PPL if my pics are fake;)
    I posted more pics on their forums and I doubt Google would even give such a variety of pics in different situations etc. XD

But I LOVE ppl talking about fake without having the nuts to post pics themselvesb:kiss
    I have nothing to say.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ask Kylin PPL if my pics are fake;)
    I posted more pics on their forums and I doubt Google would even give such a variety of pics in different situations etc. XD

But I LOVE ppl talking about fake without having the nuts to post pics themselvesb:kiss

yO stop trolling and spamming that threadb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rubix - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yO stop trolling and spamming that threadb:angry

Not my fault if ppl reply to my pics>-<
    And i reply back..>o<
    Stop trolling fac chat<3
    Nah joke i like u^-^
    you may troll XD
    but please make that horn chat stop...<3
    I have nothing to say.
  • SugarCookie - Harshlands
    SugarCookie - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Oh so you think my pictures are fake? LOL do I have to get on webcam lol what an idiot

here this is my photobucket enjoy I am all real -.-

http://s306.photobucket.com/home/hotangel0222
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^ dates nerdy Asians, please find a dude with a 6 pack with your looks it's not that hard.b:chuckle

• Sabre_ - Harshlands
    Sabre_ - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh so you think my pictures are fake? LOL do I have to get on webcam lol what an idiot

here this is my photobucket enjoy I am all real -.-

http://s306.photobucket.com/home/hotangel0222

i think he meant your one that puts up real pics
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this is a picture thread people, quit the jealousy over one another for just one thread and let people just post who they are. If it's not a real picture that is that persons choice, they know who they are in real life. If they can live with lying then so be it.

Now lets get this thread back to what it is about, and for you trolls out there, I have seen more then a few threads that need a troll or two in them b:mischievous
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^ dates nerdy Asians, please find a dude with a 6 pack with your looks it's not that hard.b:chuckle

when u get older you will find out there is more to life then looks
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • SugarCookie - Harshlands
    SugarCookie - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Exactally <3 Looks are just a bonus b:cute
    edited April 2010
    Options

Not really, everyone is judged by looks now-a-days.

• Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not really, everyone is judged by looks now-a-days.

and you seem to be one of those people that judges everyone on looks, seems u are just jumping on the bandwaggon to be one of the cool kids lol. Well i know it sounds cheesy, but when you will get older you will understand. Looks arn't everything in a relationship u want to last, personally i wouldn't go out with a super hot lady if i disliked her personality. Having a hot lady on your arm is great, but having one that loves you is even better.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and you seem to be one of those people that judges everyone on looks, seems u are just jumping on the bandwaggon to be one of the cool kids lol. Well i know it sounds cheesy, but when you will get older you will understand. Looks arn't everything in a relationship u want to last, personally i wouldn't go out with a super hot lady if i disliked her personality. Having a hot lady on your arm is great, but having one that loves you is even better.

i know what it is to have a hottie with 0 brain cells, 2-3 weeks max and u wanna break up no matter how hot she is.b:surrender
    get an interesting one and u wont b:surrender even care if she isnt the most beautiful one on earth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Dont waste time replying to dustin, hes jus there to waste your and every1elses time :)
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hmm those are yalls opinion, I personally don't care. :/ I don't like forums no more. no fun. Pai I will forget your little comment because I don't care what u gotta say.

• AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hmm those are yalls opinion, I personally don't care. :/ I don't like forums no more. no fun. Pai I will forget your little comment because I don't care what u gotta say.

yaah they are opinions, but just taking a glance over at Hollywood and it's couples tends to lead one to believe looks only get you so far. Like Pai said, sure it's cool to have a gorgeous guy/girl around, but as life goes, we all age, and whether you like it or not age is eventually going to take the best of your looks from ya.

The sooner everyone realizes you need someone with some substance, personality, and someone who just simply gets you, the sooner people will stop trying to be like there favorite celebrity and just grow up b:thanks

but we all know that won't ever happen b:chuckle
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i know what it is to have a hottie with 0 brain cells, 2-3 weeks max and u wanna break up no matter how hot she is.b:surrender
    get an interesting one and u wont b:surrender even care if she isnt the most beautiful one on earth

right on ashhh <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Thank you, Dark_Phil
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Seeing underage kids pose like 2-bit strippers isn't cool IMO, but whatever floats your boat.b:surrender
  • Seleucia - Lost City
    Seleucia - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

I wish i can get a hot girl! Then maybe, JUST MAYBE, my deplorable life would be filled with a superiority complex. There might be another way to fill this void. What if i were to compensate my self worth, by constantly reminding TEH internet community of my illusory adventures with "hot chicks". Ehhh, unfortunately i am a but a man, restricted to roaming the earth. I do not have the ability to lift myself from the ground. Only one special soul has the power to free himself of these bounds. Mr Dark ****! His uncanny ability to blow air out of his **** replicates the power of 15 Suns. This energy gives him ability to form a smug, odorous cloud, gently lifting him up to the skies. I wish i had a comparable ability! Then i could compensate my self worth! I WISH!!

For those of you who do not know what dark **** looks like, feast your eyes:

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/922/erikestrada.jpg
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wish i can get a hot girl! Then maybe, JUST MAYBE, my deplorable life would be filled with a superiority complex. There might be another way to fill this void. What if i were to compensate my self worth, by constantly reminding TEH internet community of my illusory adventures with "hot chicks". Ehhh, unfortunately i am a but a man, restricted to roaming the earth. I do not have the ability to lift myself from the ground. Only one special soul has the power to free himself of these bounds. Mr Dark ****! His uncanny ability to blow air out of his **** replicates the power of 15 Suns. This energy gives him ability to form a smug, odorous cloud, gently lifting him up to the skies. I wish i had a comparable ability! Then i could compensate my self worth! I WISH!!

For those of you who do not know what dark **** looks like, feast your eyes:

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/922/erikestrada.jpg

there u go, someone with 0 brain cell and no balls to post with his main.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]