Official Harshlands Real Life Pictures

Options
Amber - Harshlands
Amber - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
I thought it would be nice to start this back up again. It was easier to see who played with us on our server by simply coming to our own server symposium and viewing pictures here rather than scrolling through endless pictures of other peoples we dont know on other servers. b:cute

So please post your real life pictures here if you would like to share them. Lets please not flame this thread so that we can actually have it stickied and have our own server picture thread. b:thanks

I will post my own pictures later. I dont feel the first thread should have my ugly mug on the front. b:chuckle

Thank you! Enjoy! Please be kind.

EDITED:
After reading the locked thread. I'm making an effort to impose a few rules from page 5 on out.

1.) SPAM - Please no talking about anything other than pictures posted, try to keep non-picture posts to a minimum. I will make that effort myself.

2.) FOUL LANGUAGE, INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR, ETC - Please try to be kinda to one another and keep the flaming to a minimum and also please dont bypass chat filters with foul language.

Lets have our own server picture thread. Work together, guys. :)

EDIT: I just went through and removed all my posts that werent picture related. If others would do the same, it would be appreciated. I found that editing didnt always allow me to delete the post, so I had to click my post number, then edit, and click delete. Try to just edit most of your comments into one comment if possible. Thanks! :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Amber - Harshlands on

Comments