Options
    wow it's evolving. now it can post irrelevant things that make no sense
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Okay fine. I'll read.

You still don't make any sense.

NURFED! Can you just please post something with irrelevant?
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    wtf you talking about lol....i point out the reason of those thread i made:Flame on

read before you even type anything god jeezus=pb:shocked

reply something with irrelevant, so lolumad?

Hey Jeffrey make sure you don't skip the english classes at school this year again. They are actually pretty useful.
  • narc0tix
    narc0tix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    MD my favorite BR, heavy mage ultimate mage, and fail troll b:pleased

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1876/trollfail.jpg
    Nova - Marksman / Bard
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hey Jeffrey make sure you don't skip the english classes at school this year again. They are actually pretty useful.

hmm sorry already did....ap exam got 4b:bye

bio or chem major dont need anymore eng creditb:chuckle
  • bawksy
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Oh my lord. They let you into AP class with that grammar? I bet it was just to keep the tradition of the "Asian Stereotype", OR your mom did all your essays..
    inb4 Alexeno

• Fear - Harshlands
    Fear - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    anti is wrong*. skip english. don't waste your time. you will fail - i know it, you know it.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    anti is wrong*. skip english. don't waste your time. you will fail - i know it, you know it.
    We know it b:laugh
    Quit.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    bawksy wrote: »
    Oh my lord. They let you into AP class with that grammar? I bet it was just to keep the tradition of the "Asian Stereotype", OR your mom did all your essays..

omd i think you take this game as your life lol...

grammar on PWI forumb:shutup

so when you gonna show me your college essay?
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    omd i think you take this game as your life lol...

Ever heard the following expression: A pot calling a kettle black
    If not you should reflect on it's meaning.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    md ur a ****ing dumbass. don't bull**** about how we took 2 months, had high levels and tried everyday for 2 months.

first of all the highest level was 92 and that was ultimate. everyone else was 90 and 91. levels don't even matter till 96. i know we were fresh 90's because people refused to level for a ****ty 2% an hour when we could get 5% easily.

we never had a +10% damage increase and a +10% damage reduction buff. that probably would have saved nurfed from going to 1k several times. not to mention the fact the previous wave would have 10% hp left aka they would have been dead.

as for zin saying we tried everyday for 2 months you haven't shown any proof. not to mention the lobster eating failure wasn't much help. i also didn't even last on this server for 1 month including the 1-2 weeks i leveled in 3rd map.

gv is a joke now anyways 4th wave doesn't even stun/seal anymore. as long as your mage doesn't click 'leave instance' there is no excuse not to beat the whole thing every time. gg nurfed b:cute
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    md ur a ****ing dumbass. don't bull**** about how we took 2 months, had high levels and tried everyday for 2 months.

first of all the highest level was 92 and that was ultimate. everyone else was 90 and 91. levels don't even matter till 96. i know we were fresh 90's because people refused to level for a ****ty 2% an hour when we could get 5% easily.

we never had a +10% damage increase and a +10% damage reduction buff. that probably would have saved nurfed from going to 1k several times. not to mention the fact the previous wave would have 10% hp left aka they would have been dead.

as for zin saying we tried everyday for 2 months you haven't shown any proof. not to mention the lobster eating failure wasn't much help. i also didn't even last on this server for 1 month including the 1-2 weeks i leveled in 3rd map.

gv is a joke now anyways 4th wave doesn't even stun/seal anymore. as long as your mage doesn't click 'leave instance' there is no excuse not to beat the whole thing every time. gg nurfed b:cute

ask Zin for it haha, i need to show the proof ? omg no comment kkk

"funny how you guy take more than 2months+ to figure out how to pass GV" said Over9k nubs haha

since when you find out i do GV more than 15 times?....i might have tried like 10 times now QQ
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    "funny how you guy take more than 2months+ to figure out how to pass GV" said Over9k nubs haha

I didnt say you took 2 months I said we beat it 2 months before you did.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I didnt say you took 2 months I said we beat it 2 months before you did.

2months really? whats the date of this server started?

whats the date of you guy botting all day at fish? hmm maybe not "Iffy" idk but i dont really see you at fish >< well who cares, anyway lol 2 months before okkkk
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ask Zin for it haha, i need to show the proof ? omg no comment kkk

since when you find out i do GV more than 15 times?....i might have tried like 10 times now QQ

you rofl dont rofl realize rofl i rofl didnt rofl even rofl play rofl this rofl server rofl for rofl 2 rofl months rofl.

edit: md's leveling to 9x.

1-40: hit keys, mobs go boom. wah too much work
    40-60: law does your cube runs every day while you talk in wc all day
    60-90: zhen zhen
    90-present: forums don't give you exp fyi.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    hmm we will take lvl1 land 10000000000 years before Over9k ever reach it, oh wait it will be longer than that "because we quit for Aioin" hahahah
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    you rofl dont rofl realize rofl i rofl didnt rofl even rofl play rofl this rofl server rofl for rofl 2 rofl months rofl.

rofl rofl because rofl that rofl Iffy rofl said rofl they passed 3rd wave rofl 2months rofl before rofl we did
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    "gv is a joke now anyways 4th wave doesn't even stun/seal anymore. as long as your mage doesn't click 'leave instance' there is no excuse not to beat the whole thing every time"

you should say that to the guild, Crimson. HAHAHA

b:sad
  • narc0tix
    narc0tix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

gv is a joke now anyways 4th wave doesn't even stun/seal anymore.
    You fking serious? guess they dumbed it down a bit..
    Nova - Marksman / Bard
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hey MD! I think i figured out why the Forum Admins/GMs haven't banned you yet. 50% of the stuff you post they can't understand and the other 50% is either "ROFL", "LOL", or "LOLUMAD"
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hey MD! I think i figured out why the Forum Admins/GMs haven't banned you yet. 50% of the stuff you post they can't understand and the other 50% is either "ROFL", "LOL", or "LOLUMAD"

you got it^^

yet so many ppl still respond in my thread "lolumad?"
  • Bond - Harshlands
    Bond - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    After reading this thread (and I can't believe I did), it seems like MD is basically wiping his face across the keyboard and you guys are taking the bait like rabid, wannabe Interweb debate champions.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    After reading this thread (and I can't believe I did), it seems like MD is basically wiping his face across the keyboard and you guys are taking the bait like rabid, wannabe Interweb debate champions.

wtf interweb debate .....

this kid is taking forum too seriousb:angry
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i told them it was 1 of the smoothest gv 3rd wave runs ive done yet...b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Kid, when we first started doing GV there was no Blessing and the mobs were not nurfed.
    If there is anything to laugh at it is you restatting heavy mage so you can tank "GV mobs" better.
    Oh wait i know something else i can laugh about:
    1. You going hell
    2. You taking this game so seriously that you even whine to o_QQ_o about it when you go to play tennis with him.
    OR
    Nurfed telling you guys that the cleric doesnt Blue Ball on the stun wave, because he will get stunned anyway and you numbskulls believing him and instantly wiping.
    heck...i'll even laugh at you when you fail at quitting the game (dont forget to tell mommy to pack your lunchbox tomoro)

Matter of fact is I could go on forever. All i have to do is log on game and read the stupid **** you post on world chat.

Oh ang FYI our team was 91,90,91,92,91,90 when we got into second past. (I don't know what grade you are in so i'll tell you that it's an average level of 91 when you round it up)

I'd roll you in the face at risk, lets go homeboy :d
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Fear - Harshlands
    Fear - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    crimson never tried. i bet they'll beat it easier than you did
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Flame on, lowest ave level team we had was 92? and ur team? ROFL? ROFL.....

yep again we have +10 wep right? MUHAHAH

I was still lvl 91 cuz we all refused to exp in normal map :O But think what you want lol i'm not even gonna go into detail how nerfed GV now is. We could have pass with with 5 ppl and no barb but iffy disconnected as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm not on houston atm. Not gonna even bother to tr0ll you on something i already tr0ll you hard about. Just go dig old treads.

Plus most of the stuff you state as truth i don't even know we even did. "Mobing half waves" "you have heaven BT" "we tried GV everyday for 2 months" "whine blah blah blah" LOL

BTW, Please be original at least, you are asian for god sake. Trying to flame with nonsense as a drunkazz, lazy, careless, godless latin guy (ME) it's just pathetic. Get your own thing. (Meh i guess you can't as there is no cash shop for ideas)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm not on houston atm. Not gonna even bother to tr0ll you on something i already tr0ll you hard about. Just go dig old treads.

Plus most of the stuff you state as truth i don't even know we even did. "Mobing half waves" "you have heaven BT" "we tried GV everyday for 2 months" "whine blah blah blah" LOL

BTW, Please be original at least, you are asian for god sake. Trying to flame with nonsense as a drunkazz, lazy, careless, godless latin guy (ME) it's just pathetic. Get your own thing. (Meh i guess you can't as there is no cash shop for ideas)

blah blah blah care level:0%

mobing half waves told by Rome

i didnt say u guy use Heaven BT in GV nub...read before you post fail more

tried GV everyday "for a month" told by Zin

you are fking amzing "im not [on] houston"....stop qqing on forum, go outside and play your golf lol...
  • bawksy
    edited August 2009
    Options
    blah blah blah care level:0%

mobing half waves told by Rome

i didnt say u guy use Heaven BT in GV nub...read before you post fail more

tried GV everyday "for a month" told by Zin

you are fking amzing "im not [on] houston"....stop qqing on forum, go outside and play your golf lol...

Is this MD trying to point out spelling mistakes? I'm officially out of these forums.
    inb4 Alexeno