LOL@Over9k's GV(Delta) strat

Options
MD - Harshlands
MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
I laugh when Rome told us what they did for 3rd wave.

No wonder took them forever "try" to complete GVb:chuckle

Flame on.

PS. 1 more day before School start omg!!!
Post edited by MD - Harshlands on

Comments

• Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I laugh when Rome told us what they did for 3rd wave.

No wonder took them forever "try" to complete GVb:chuckle

Flame on.

PS. 1 more day before School start omg!!!

considering 3rd wave was done perfectly I wonder what Rome told you.
    and and if by taking forever you mean over 2 months before you then ok
    also I heard you dont even have 2nd map yet.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ^

and it was Saveless first time in gv. Ask Rome how we had to teach Saveless how to play a barb in GV the whole time in vent. And Its funny how Rome told us that you guys do first wave at the NPC lollolololol.

Oh, and GV is a walk in the park now. Wow. Can't believe these blessings got these baddies passing GV. GV use to be hard as sheet. Now everyone and their mothers can pass GV.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    considering 3rd wave was done perfectly I wonder what Rome told you.
    and and if by taking forever you mean over 2 months before you then ok
    also I heard you dont even have 2nd map yet.

Flame on, lowest ave level team we had was 92? and ur team? ROFL? ROFL.....

yep again we have +10 wep right? MUHAHAH
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ^

and it was Saveless first time in gv. Ask Rome how we had to teach Saveless how to play a barb in GV the whole time in vent. And Its funny how Rome told us that you guys do first wave at the NPC lollolololol.

Oh, and GV is a walk in the park now. Wow. Can't believe these blessings got these baddies passing GV. GV use to be hard as sheet. Now everyone and their mothers can pass GV.

thats why we passed with complete different EP and BM and Veno lolb:bye
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Flame on, lowest ave level team we had was 92? and ur team? ROFL? ROFL.....

yep again we have +10 wep right? MUHAHAH

Umm when we first passed GV our entire team was level 90. We got above level 90 once we could grind in 3rd map. You're so smart MD b:cry
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ^

Antihero holding your dmg??? because i heard your dmg is low as fkb:chuckle

10% will save you in 3rd wave ok lol......your brain is weird just like you complain wep+10 with lvl7 BT do more dmg than your wep+7 with heaven BT lol

PS. the first time we passed we "didnt even need to lure mob away"...that team kill too fast><
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Umm when we first passed GV our entire team was level 90. We got above level 90 once we could grind in 3rd map. You're so smart MD b:cry

and Zin told me you guy tried over a month every single dayb:chuckle

and we took over 2+ months? really?

i havent even done GV more than 15times with Taboo lol.....wtf lol....
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    thats why we passed with complete different EP and BM and Veno lolb:bye

Like I said, GV is easy peezy now. Anyone can pass GV. It's funny that you bragged on world chat and forums about passing GV. ROFL? ROFL.b:bye
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Like I said, GV is easy peezy now. Anyone can pass GV. It's funny that you bragged on world chat and forums about passing GV. ROFL? ROFL.b:bye

"anyone" really? i havent heard any other people pass GV in crimson lol...you know Crimsin is biggest carebear? they dont pvp, they dont do anything, but they do GV to levelb:chuckle
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    and Zin told me you guy tried over a month every single dayb:chuckle

and we took over 2+ months? really?

i havent even done GV more than 15times with Taboo lol.....wtf lol....

It's sad you have to continue repeating yourself. b:surrender Have fun in 8th grade tomorrow d00d.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It's sad you have to continue repeating yourself. b:surrender Have fun in 8th grade tomorrow d00d.

woohoo, a 8th grade student make more money than you? wow lol thats pathetic qq again like alwaysb:shutup
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Kid, when we first started doing GV there was no Blessing and the mobs were not nurfed.
    If there is anything to laugh at it is you restatting heavy mage so you can tank "GV mobs" better.
    Oh wait i know something else i can laugh about:
    1. You going hell
    2. You taking this game so seriously that you even whine to o_QQ_o about it when you go to play tennis with him.
    OR
    Nurfed telling you guys that the cleric doesnt Blue Ball on the stun wave, because he will get stunned anyway and you numbskulls believing him and instantly wiping.
    heck...i'll even laugh at you when you fail at quitting the game (dont forget to tell mommy to pack your lunchbox tomoro)

Matter of fact is I could go on forever. All i have to do is log on game and read the stupid **** you post on world chat.

Oh ang FYI our team was 91,90,91,92,91,90 when we got into second past. (I don't know what grade you are in so i'll tell you that it's an average level of 91 when you round it up)
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    woohoo, a 8th grade student make more money than you? wow lol thats pathetic qq again like alwaysb:shutup

What makes you think you make more? I'm just not an idiot spending my money for bills on this game...esp on a dead server. You must feel very proud. :)
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Kid, when we first started doing GV there was no Blessing and the mobs were not nurfed.
    If there is anything to laugh at it is you restatting heavy mage so you can tank "GV mobs" better.
    Oh wait i know something else i can laugh about:
    1. You going hell
    2. You taking this game so seriously that you even whine to o_QQ_o about it when you go to play tennis with him.
    OR
    Nurfed telling you guys that the cleric doesnt Blue Ball on the stun wave, because he will get stunned anyway and you numbskulls believing him and instantly wiping.
    heck...i'll even laugh at you when you fail at quitting the game (dont forget to tell mommy to pack your lunchbox tomoro)

Matter of fact is I could go on forever. All i have to do is log on game and read the stupid **** you post on world chat.

Oh ang FYI our team was 91,90,91,92,91,90 when we got into second past. (I don't know what grade you are in so i'll tell you that it's an average level of 91 when you round it up)

I dont even bother to read at all ROFL

Rome:"hmm they just lure half of mobs around" ROFL.....fail.....<---old school

telling you the way we pass with craziest teamb:laugh
    1. we never have any mobs stack like 3-4 and 3-5....lol
    2. 3rd boss come w/o any mobs left ROFL idk how, but we just kill too fast u know?
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What makes you think you make more? I'm just not an idiot spending my money for bills on this game...esp on a dead server. You must feel very proud. :)

the way "over9k/sense" qq about how i spend $200/day?
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    the way "over9k/sense" qq about how i spend $200/day?

They're not QQ'ing about it. Basically just laughing @ how dumb you are for wasting so much for so little.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    They're not QQ'ing about it. Basically just laughing @ how dumb you are for wasting so much for so little.

rofl, laughing @ how dumb i waste so much money for a game? yet none of you know how much i spend lol.....yea yea yea over$9k lol....

you realize only poor kids qq about how rich i am, yet i dont even need to ask my parent for money like most of you dob:chuckle
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    MD, if you keep spamming threads only to flame you're gong to be banned from the forum

gogogo spoons
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    gogogo spoons

><b:shocked i didnt flame at all....we are talking about stuff in game you know?b:laugh
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ><b:shocked i didnt flame at all....we are talking about stuff in game you know?b:laugh
    yeah Iffy, he is not flaming at all. We are just having a nice conversation about how amazing it is that MDs IQ and my shoe size are the same.

PS. My shoe size is 43 (Euro).
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So immature. This is also the only active topic WTH happened?
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    rofl, laughing @ how dumb i waste so much money for a game? yet none of you know how much i spend lol.....yea yea yea over$9k lol....

You know you're a ****ing idiot when you put 3 acronyms for laughing in 1 sentence.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You know you're a ****ing idiot when you put 3 acronyms for laughing in 1 sentence.

Whenever he puts 3+ acronyms for laughing in one sentence, it just means hes mad.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So immature. This is also the only active topic WTH happened?

omg another 30 yrs oldb:sad

"immature" "mature" "idiot" "dumb" "QQ" "rofl" "lol" "fail" what else?
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    yeah Iffy, he is not flaming at all. We are just having a nice conversation about how amazing it is that MDs IQ and my shoe size are the same.

PS. My shoe size is 43 (Euro).

omg, so have you played "GOLF" with Ultimate yet???
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Whenever he puts 3+ acronyms for laughing in one sentence, it just means hes mad.

Notice how he won't reply to me, because he doesn't know what an acronym is. Poor guy, shame he can't cash shop himself a brain, or he would be sorted.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    omg, so have you played "GOLF" with Ultimate yet???

I don't really read or post in these forums. But now I know why people say your horrible at trolling. Half of the time you either reply something totally irrelevant to the topic of the person your trolling or you just don't make any sense.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lolololroflroflrofl Golf Hurr Durr Derp Derp Reechr Than Ur Parent Derp
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I don't really read or post in these forums. But now I know why people say your horrible at trolling. Half of the time you either reply something totally irrelevant to the topic of the person your trolling or you just don't make any sense.

wtf you talking about lol....i point out the reason of those thread i made:Flame on

read before you even type anything god jeezus=pb:shocked

reply something with irrelevant, so lolumad?
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    wtf you talking about lol....i point out the reason of those thread i made:Flame on

read before you even type anything god jeezus=pb:shocked

reply something with irrelevant, so lolumad?

Okay fine. I'll read.

You still don't make any sense.
    "i point out the reason of those thread i made"
    "reply something with irrelevant"

WTF are you talking about Jeffrey?