TW Maps

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh I was ashamed,very ashamed of being in SafeZoneary server for TW and not to mention the SZ hugging pkers.

I'm relieved that I've quit :P .
    *cough* you failed to mention you 'tried' to make a diff. by jumping to another faction only to last less than 1 week there before rejoining your old fac, cause at the time they were still #2 up and running fully, which before you rejoined i heard from daitcho you thinking of re-jumping to regi then decided against that.

really ayano, thers too many pple like that. Take a taste there, take a taste here, if no like go back. Everyones saying regi regi nowadays but seriously, he got there by being persistant in TW. I doubt any of the big factions would last and stay together if they gone through the same number of CONSECUTIVE LOSSES hes to get up to the point he is now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    *cough* you failed to mention you 'tried' to make a diff. by jumping to another faction only to last less than 1 week there before rejoining your old fac, cause at the time they were still #2 up and running fully, which before you rejoined i heard from daitcho you thinking of re-jumping to regi then decided against that.

really ayano, thers too many pple like that. Take a taste there, take a taste here, if no like go back. Everyones saying regi regi nowadays but seriously, he got there by being persistant in TW. I doubt any of the big factions would last and stay together if they gone through the same number of CONSECUTIVE LOSSES hes to get up to the point he is now.

Uh none of that has anything to do with the fact Sanctuary is full of SZ huggers and the fact that there are only 3 (2 now) factions capable of getting land. Face it, we fail as a server. Hopefully it will change for the better over time.

However I can blame ayano for driving Akasera nuts by leaving and throwing the whole faction into utter chaos which ultimately led to what Leg is now. Of course many other things made Leg what it is today but that was the start of our problems, Akasera resigning Leader.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    However I can blame ayano for driving Akasera nuts by leaving and throwing the whole faction into utter chaos which ultimately led to what Leg is now. Of course many other things made Leg what it is today but that was the start of our problems, Akasera resigning Leader.

Ehh the TW problems began to show a couple of weeks before then. Aka struggled in his last TWs and seeing the looming problems ahead he decided he wasn't interested in being a part of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Where'd all the PKers go in Sanc? Lol. There's no one to kill these days >__>

It's hard as hell to move up on the PVP rankings when everyone is in SZ >< It took me hmm.. 8 months or so to get onto the PVP rankings lolol. And hardly any of it was from TWs. TWs usually don't last longer than 10 minutes these days.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Just who is the leader of Nefarious now? I saw them earlier today and was shocked.. they only looked to be around 8x. Is it an alt of some sort?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
    edited September 2009

It's hard as hell to move up on the PVP rankings when everyone is in SZ ><

Gold Guardian Charm - 1M
    Guardian Scoll - 150k

Blue name - Free
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Gold Guardian Charm - 1M
    Guardian Scoll - 150k

Blue name - Free

Bah, well at least charms aren't used in TWs anymore apparently T_T
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Gold Guardian Charm - 1M
    Guardian Scoll - 150k

Blue name - Free

Also PKing for an average person with no pk friends (general description of myself) = getting **** by 5 Nefs/regi/Leg

Well aster I remember we were doing decent vs nef but the week aka left, nef just walked into our base and it was over so fast. Then came the vent problems, people leaving, the QQing, crying, depression, the loss of lands, ect ect. I could have sworn we got a land from nef a few of weeks before aka left and I was thinking we were actually better than nef
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2009
    Also PKing for an average person with no pk friends (general description of myself) = getting **** by 5 Nefs/regi/Leg

Well aster I remember we were doing decent vs nef but the week aka left, nef just walked into our base and it was over so fast. Then came the vent problems, people leaving, the QQing, crying, depression, the loss of lands, ect ect. I could have sworn we got a land from nef a few of weeks before aka left and I was thinking we were actually better than nef

Yeah well, Aka didn't leave because things were going great and everything was fine. We were able to solo Nef for a couple weeks but lost the advantage and the tides turned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Omg HT looks fun. Why can't we be like that b:sad

Y SO MANY COLORS!? b:infuriated

QQ

But HT map does look fun though
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Yeah well, Aka didn't leave because We were able to solo Nef for a couple weeks but lost the advantage and the tides turned.

went from soloing nef to struggling to hold out for more than 30 minutes in a matter of 2 weeks lulz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    wtf with sanctuary omgb:chuckle
    shame on uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub:laughb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Im glad I chose the Heavens Tear server.. Factions come and go and I dont think its ever gonna be 1 color... b:victory
    Now that Caesar seems to have som problems (no offence to Caesar), maybe a new faction will rise and get on the map .. :D
    Economy is not good anywhere but I think the other servers suffers more than we do so..... b:shocked
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009

It's hard as hell to move up on the PVP rankings when everyone is in SZ >< .

What is this SZ?I would say over the months that this has all happened most of the bigger Factions Leg. and Nef. went after the smaller Factions territory.The only way to turn the tide is for more to go after Nef. and leave Leg. alone.I never see this most just go after Leg. as they are the weakest shame on those who do though.

Forget it I got it safe zone.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • ZetsumieXI - Dreamweaver
    ZetsumieXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hey it saves me the time of switching between servers! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    | Past/present character names from various servers:
    | ZetsumieXI - RaidenXI - AkutenshiXI - Rinjuu - Raiu - Ryuujin - Zenkai
    | Rei - Rai - Rui - Namonai - Rokushin - Cloud - Zokusei - Zainin
    | Raichu - Ninetales - Bulbasaur - Arcanine
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I say f*** ALL TERRETORIES lol b:sin
    I m for TW whenever you want to, fact against fact each week once. Fact bids on other facts (and not terretories) and get it (bid + payment) as reward when they win! LOL even tho it would end probably in a catastrophe...sounds to me like a TW WORLD WAR I ! yay
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    TW maps updated early this week (hurray)!

And here's my 'lil commentary on how things are lookin' on each server:

Lost City: [Epicsauce face here] And once again Conqueror is five territories from completing their galactic empire, RageQuit loses another land b:sad, and an early 2000's/late 90's boy-band manages to hold prime real estate on Lost City...

Harshlands: Can anyone see another Sanctuary developing? :O Kingdom and Kylin look capable of steamrolling the other two factions on the map atm, but haven't attacked each other in a while...

Heavens Tear: Tao>Enrage>Assault>Caesar>Radiance, 'nuf said.

Sanctuary: It lives!!! Another color on the map with not one, but two (dos en mexico b:victory) lands, congrats Regicide. Apparently though the Big Red Machine is only eleven weeks away from completing their own galactic empire mwahahaha. b:shocked

Dreamweaver: It looks like Calamity controls this server. Steamrolling the second strongest faction in less than an hour, others on the map for a short while since Equinox & Calamity are set on annihilating each other first.

Enjoy the maps (psssssssst... PWI add a TW maps page to the player rankings section) b:victory
  • Rikuza - Heavens Tear
    Rikuza - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I beg to differ on HT. Assault is deffinetly Not stronger than salad. Ceasar > Assault ? Radiance (inconclusive until we get a 1v1)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    My spidey sense is tingling here...

I predict a bleak future for PWI's TW, on all servers. There will come a time, where on every server, it is down to Top 2 (maybe Top 3) controlling the map, in some instances, 1 totally dominating it, and not budging.

I hope this isnt true, but my gut says it is indefinite. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Rikuza - Heavens Tear
    Rikuza - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It only takes people to start a drama and boom,bye faction. Eventualy people get bored and just for the sake of it form rival factions to fight among themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    My spidey sense is tingling here...

I predict a bleak future for PWI's TW, on all servers. There will come a time, where on every server, it is down to Top 2 (maybe Top 3) controlling the map, in some instances, 1 totally dominating it, and not budging.

I hope this isnt true, but my gut says it is indefinite. b:sad
    Its probalby not the best situation atm sanc is.
    But TBH im kinda enjoying pple hopping from one fac to the other like fleas. Mass fleas.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Its probalby not the best situation atm sanc is.
    But TBH im kinda enjoying pple hopping from one fac to the other like fleas. Mass fleas.

I cant say much in regards to that, Ive been pretty much afk from PWI for over 2 weeks, aside from the occasional log on to do cs, bh....I had no clue as to what was going on in game, besides TW related. Now that Im semi-back (if you call it that) Im just kind of sitting back and watching for the most part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
    edited September 2009
    I cant say much in regards to that, Ive been pretty much afk from PWI for over 2 weeks, aside from the occasional log on to do cs, bh....I had no clue as to what was going on in game, besides TW related. Now that Im semi-back (if you call it that) Im just kind of sitting back and watching for the most part.
    your missing the good stuff risen >;3
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I beg to differ on HT. Assault is deffinetly Not stronger than salad. Ceasar > Assault ? Radiance (inconclusive until we get a 1v1)

I was just goin' off system announcements... which seemed to indicate something to that affect; truth be told I think at the moment we have several equally powerful factions (under #1 Tao & #2 Enrage), the difference will be determined by who can field their top 80 (with charms to last 3 hours *cough*salad*cough*) on any given day.

Anyways, <3 for TWs & the resulting TW Maps b:victory
  • Svenchan - Harshlands
    Svenchan - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Man i love this thread, great to pop in and see how the other servers are going.
    Btw go for city of lost already lol its untakeness is annoying lol

Anyway keep up the good work!
  • MeatAxe - Harshlands
    MeatAxe - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yea i feel sorry for 99% of the lost city server everyones moaning there server but the poeple on lost city basiclly have no chance with the main faction there... serious give some people a breka let other factions win somtimes you always know u can take it back when you want... give back some of that commuinty sprit and let other reaps the rewards... with the amount of income you make no one can beat lvl 100s with charms and uber everything kind of a joke really... but i hear the gms are quite in favour on the CQ guild on lost iv seen plenty of post of forums closed with that info lol..
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well spectral managed to take on of the territories last week although since CQ gained one it just kept the CQ count vs non CQ count the same instead of CQ gaining one more.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • DEATHJOKER - Heavens Tear
    DEATHJOKER - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well from all map's i seen Heaven Tear is best server so far in TW
    And as an Enrage member we stood up and gained our land's back and we hopping to have other faction take some tera's so map wil look cool week after week and Balane the map

and btw Enrage Rule :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]THE BIRD OF THE HERMES IS MY NAME EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME
  • Kharonte - Harshlands
    Kharonte - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    KYLIN FTWb:victory
  • Kharonte - Harshlands
    Kharonte - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    only sanctuary and HT are still interesting

I think harshland will be interesting in 2 ...max 3 weeks...i hope brob:surrender
This discussion has been closed.