TW Maps

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I gotchya! Okay but I wasn't talking about the servers, I was talking about the type of TW that would be faced. PvE TWs are much much easier than a PvP TW against an established faction; hence I said some factions would end up having lands even though they really wouldn't deserves said land...

I am pretty sure there factions that could take on those on pvp servers.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2009

hehe for lulz (even though you're still not gettin' my point, I get yours :D):

Conqueror > Tao > Enrage > Nefarious (although Spectral/RageQuit might be just as good 'cause of experience) > others...

Discuss.

(Maps will be updated shortly once I get back from the market) b:bye
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Enrage could take Conqueror... I just need to come back and ull see [?]

lulz
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009

This can not be proven so you point/aregument is moot.
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Would someone else try and explain to MystiMonk the difference between a PvE TW (instance filled with mobs) versus a PvP TW (instance filled with players)?

I don't think I can make it through this person's incredibly thick brain shield :o

also, maps should be up in ~30 minutes or so ;)
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Try taking out 'server' in what you're saying and replace it with 'TW'...that's what he's trying to say b:surrender Nothing about guilds in PvP servers vs. guilds in PvE servers. Just if the map got reset, every territory would be unclaimed, so all the territories would be PvE TW until they were captured. And fighting against mobs is much easier than other players.

Understand a little better now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Thanks Aadi.

TW maps have been updated; congratulations to the winners, try harder next time losers.

b:bye
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Thanks Aadi.

TW maps have been updated; congratulations to the winners, try harder next time losers.

b:bye

You missed a color on the HT map.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Wow. Lost city anyone?
  • Norgannon - Lost City
    Norgannon - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Wow. Lost city anyone?

Hi, called?
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    in almost every server the guild in red owns almost everything T.T
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hee, hee, so much for the big, bad ole RQ, who used to brag so much about how they were going to rule all of LC!b:victory nice to see someone has whittled them down to size....now if they can just be eliminated, that would be that many fewer idiots for others to contend with.

Wondering which factions are rising and falling on your favorite server(s)? Well here ya go- TW maps from each of our five servers. I'll update these every Tuesday evening (or during maintenance nights) so you can see who won bragging rights and who got the golden boot (...will be updated unless it falls to like the 4th page or so with no views, in which case we'll change the topic to "best TW server" lol).

Without further ado, the TW maps (date stamps on each image):

PvP Servers:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Kannone - You missed a faction on your HT map. Lime Green is Belial. b:victoryb:victory

NVM you fixed it lmao. ty
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Kannone - You missed a faction on your HT map. Lime Green is Belial. b:victoryb:victory

NVM you fixed it lmao. ty

The map was fixed 2 hours before you posted b:shutup
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The map was fixed 2 hours before you posted b:shutup

I didnt notice because i had to run my dad to the hospital so it was awhile before getting back.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Try taking out 'server' in what you're saying and replace it with 'TW'...that's what he's trying to say b:surrender Nothing about guilds in PvP servers vs. guilds in PvE servers. Just if the map got reset, every territory would be unclaimed, so all the territories would be PvE TW until they were captured. And fighting against mobs is much easier than other players.

Understand a little better now?

What about those that are coloured who has name on it and declares war on xxxx territory?That wouldn't seem any different?There shouldn't be mobs in any unclaimed land in the first place.

I hope eveything is ok with your dad Mani.
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    still my vieuw is right u all know it ^^ and u not fooling me because idc b:victoryb:laugh
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    There shouldn't be mobs in any unclaimed land in the first place.

...Lolwat? When you're trying to conquer an unclaimed territory, the PvE TW is mobs that the faction has to fight...

He was discussing what would happen if the map was reset and all were unclaimed anyway. All of them would be lower level factions fighting mobs to get territories, which is easier than fighting the best guilds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Conqueror > Tao > Enrage > Nefarious (although Spectral/RageQuit might be just as good 'cause of experience) > others...

Discuss.

I would love to see server vs server faction wars. But never gonna happen msot likely b:cry
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Inter-server TW whould be amazing.

Though we all know CQ and lolspectral would end up on top.

PvP experience, anyone? b:cute
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Inter-server TW whould be amazing.

Though we all know CQ and lolspectral would end up on top.

PvP experience, anyone? b:cute

Whats more important PK or TW exp? For those on PvE servers all they do is prepare for TW so i dont think PvP servers have any advantage when it comes to TW i think they r crippled because its harder to lvl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Whats more important PK or TW exp? For those on PvE servers all they do is prepare for TW so i dont think PvP servers have any advantage when it comes to TW i think they r crippled because its harder to lvl.

^

This guy is crazy. I'm the only Dan >:O

Tbh I think it could go both ways. PKers in PVP servers prepare their gear, genies, potions for PK.

Also.. you don't need to wait in line to grind on PVP servers b:sin Mass killings b:dirty
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Also.. you don't need to wait in line to grind on PVP servers b:sin Mass killings b:dirty

Not sure how LC is...but HL there is no such as killings anymore tbh. Only time there ever was, was when the server first came out and 3-4 months into it. Then it just turned into a lolwtfpansyserver.

Only time you'll ever see "mass killings" is if you jam a stick up your ass, stand it up and start twirling around for about an hour then hop off and you'll see what you think is some people slaughtering others when it's in fact rival factions just giving each other reach-arounds.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited October 2009

We have PK and TW experience. b:cute
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    ...Lolwat? When you're trying to conquer an unclaimed territory, the PvE TW is mobs that the faction has to fight...

He was discussing what would happen if the map was reset and all were unclaimed anyway. All of them would be lower level factions fighting mobs to get territories, which is easier than fighting the best guilds.

That has never been stated has it untill then it is fight to gain what territory you want and on my server all is taken.
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2009

pve players too ;)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    PvE tend to PK with similar lvs so its more challenging for pple over 90-95+ they actually learn something other than griefing b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    hehe remember when aurch was taken by nef so many shouts game over !@!@ many quited over while the 1s who was shouting it still playing o.0 some on new noob made chars haha many newcommers lost there feeling for the game at that point i bet .. some of the steady players who are not in on it are so 2 for me idk what to go for u cant win in this game this tw map thingie is all no need for it because all players in winning clans where lured in or joined because they are winning bogus

maybe if they make the game work as it should this woudnt happen get stronger clans more people would stay more equal wars so more fun right? maybe 1s they do we get rid of the imature adults that are tryng to ruien this gamesystem by exploiding it on the way they do ^^ just how i think about it tho
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    like i said tho not every1 has to know about this but its a lil to idk how to call it b:laugh
    i also see why emmenims or w/e is nefs noob clan so they can keep them under controll they will take any high or good player no matter what clan u was in they play the sever idk when ppl will see this redraider 1s with some war spirit taken out they all had potential but keepen small this way the 1s who stand up and say something get teased off maken look like a fool this game is more then sad i tell u ... let the rules work!!
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    this will be my last post evahhhhh about tw and how **** it is ^^ ,

its 1 big show lgforeverrrr what a joke
This discussion has been closed.