WHY it has to be Polearm? why!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Ruax - Heavens Tear
    Ruax - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Polearm himself isnt to bad, tbh pretty easy with a half decent squad...... but would be nice to have a few more random bosses (ive had polearm 5 times this week and gaurnob once).

Granted not as boring as grinding that 200k xp, but a bit of variety would be nice
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Phlebo... Hard? How? I duel healed him with a Herc and another Veno, while the Cleric, Archer and Wizard in the squad blasted away.

Because i solo mine b:laugh And hes unsoloable :(

Well last time i tried he was,died in couple aoe shots =/
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Because i solo mine b:laugh And hes unsoloable :(

Well last time i tried he was,died in couple aoe shots =/

Solo, huh? Wish I could. I'm not able to solo bosses like that, nor will be anytime soon. The "joys" of being an LA Veno. I hear stories of Pures soloing almost anything... And here I am, praying my healing will cover the damage. Although, in a squad capacity, I do love being an LA hybrid. Example: A summoned boss in FB79. ? level mob, with enough power to two shot my herc. Beaten by a 94 Barb, me, and a 79 cleric. How? Simple. Cleric healed and purified, I crippled the boss's accuracy, and purged its buffs. No pure Veno's going to solo that boss.
  • Madijon - Lost City
    Madijon - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    IT IS doable with two venos, granted we were 85 and 86, spam healing my herc. We had one cleric for group heal and an archer that just hung out because she was scared of gaining agro. We both have pet heal lvl 9, and it is close but doable.

I too have done the run with only one cleric 75+ and have had no trouble as long as the tank interupts, and a bm can do it as well.

I also dont do bh everday is stack them till I have 3, I personally dont have the time to do a run everyday, most of the time you will see me as a shop... I work full time and have kids, so after bed time and naps are the times I am playing.
  • Ryiah - Heavens Tear
    Ryiah - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Personally I've just about given up on doing mine for Gaurnob and Polearm. Instead I find fun tagging along with lowbies in my guild helping them. Today I had a couple fun combinations (Both in FB51). First was a cleric, two venos, and three barbarians. Second was a cleric and five venos. With the last one making eleven attackers it got pretty challenging, with mine the only herc, keeping aggro on just the right mobs to prevent trouble.