WHY it has to be Polearm? why!!!

Comments

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    kkammy wrote: »
    Well Yeah your lvl 97 You don't have to kill Polearm every day .. Your comment is totally out of place

LOL. This coming from a guy who doesn't show his level. Anyone who doesn't show level might as well be level 1 for all thats worth. And hence my comment are more "in" place then yours.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Getting Pyro at lv70 kinda sucks too. =/
  • kkammy
    kkammy Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't live in the forums like you do, i don't even have time to be messing around with stuff like showing whatever **** or signatures i come and play the game and The reazon i write here is cuz this isue is sucking my blood.

To start with u shouldn't care about my thread, is not directed to u but for players that are affected by this. You having tons of extra time to live here doesnt give u any special rights. I wish the OP had an option to blacklist people from commenting in posts that he/she creates.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    stop crying its possible to do FB 69 with only one cleric. the barb need to interrupt the bos many times possible and the other use pots, jolly jones event was last week... I am sure you guys all have HP event pot
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Mayacamus - Heavens Tear
    Mayacamus - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well Yeah your lvl 97 You don't have to kill Polearm every day .. Your comment is totally out of place

This is just silly, the party's I've been in have had no problem. 1 barb/1 cleric- no prob; hell even did it with veno/no barb/1 cleric and we killed guarnob and polearm.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Me, 74 barb, 69 cleric, took him out with no problems. No lightning chasers, the barb just had to get the debuff timing down right, then he didn't take any. If my pet ate the first debuff to get the timing on it, it could have been done with a Wizard healing (or no one if you wanted to eat a hp charm)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    eden and brimestone FB89 kinda suck more (for us 9x levels) >.> to top it off the wine mats are more expensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Terraa - Lost City
    Terraa - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't live in the forums like you do, i don't even have time to be messing around with stuff like showing whatever **** or signatures i come and play the game and The reazon i write here is cuz this isue is sucking my blood.

To start with u shouldn't care about my thread, is not directed to u but for players that are affected by this. You having tons of extra time to live here doesnt give u any special rights. I wish the OP had an option to blacklist people from commenting in posts that he/she creates.

Don't wanna put out the effort it takes to get your free 150k xp? Then don't get your free 150k xp. I've yet to find someone in-game who had significant problems with BH to the point of despair; it seems to me that you're in an extreme minority who can't find out a way to accomplish your dailies. This is about as difficult as a Denny's kid's place-mat maze; I once took 15 minutes to finish one (what can I say -- the Belgium waffle took priority) and I've yet to take 15 minutes to start a group for any BH I've done. Come on dude, don't post on a public forum and then try to limit your audience. If you want like-minded people, find or make a private forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    there are many ways of doing this boss, the real problems are:

1) players dont know how to play their characters. Most BM think that they are just DD rather than damage reducers.

2) some barbs are very bad at cancelling the aoe or simply dont do it with focus as they are expected to be healed no matter what.

3) most bms do not use the fist skill to cancell aoe. there is no reason for not having this skill as level 1 works fine and you dont need to have fists equiped to use it.

4) many players dont have lighthing chaser from genie. You can get a cheap genie and get this skill to level 1.

So, I dont blame the developers, I blame the players.
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't know about needing 2 clerics but as long as everyone has jiaozi and or some hp pots 1 cleric is enough for fb69. I've done it many times already. As long as you stop healing when you see the boss with fire on his feet (he's ready to cast) and get ready to purify, you won't miss the purify. The barb will survive as long as you have at least lvl 7-8 purify. After purifying you can start IH again. Everyone else will have to fend for themselves when the water aoe occurs but the dmg isn't that great. You just need a barb with over 8-9k hp and you are set.
  • clevernickname
    clevernickname Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Only one cleric is necessary. Anything more than that is a wasted dps slot. 70+ barb can tank without a problem, 75+ bm without a problem. I've done both, often. Very often. Not enough, because we still need two more Tauren capes, but I digress.

Aside from that, you guys are in your 80s. Come on; get some hh80 gear together and a cleric who isn't half brain-dead. This is trivial.

Teach them. Alacrity at level 6 is more than enough for anything, and that skill should've been learned LONG before fb69 came into play.

3 notes.
    one cleric is enough only as long as that cleric is good. there are at least as many clerics who don't know how to purify as barbs who don't know how to cancel. level doesnt make that much difference, max hp and player skill are what are important.

the heavy hh/tt80 armour sucks unless it is the gold armour. furthermore, polearm's debuff reduces pdef to 0, so equipment only helps by increasing the max hp, which gives the cleric more time to purify in the event that the barb mistimes a cancel (or misses his attack!).

last, most importantly, alacrity needs to be at least level 7, not 6. level 6 is really cutting it close and means that if you miss it once, you will miss it every single time unless you skip the next cancel. 7 is the better option, especially for gaurnob/polearm, who have really quick cast times compared to most other bosses/mobs.

to the OP. try using a tele or 3 to get help if you are that desperate? the forum is the WORST place to look for a squad. or, as someone already mentioned, offer a bounty. you don't NEED to do BH. if it takes you an hour to get a crappy squad together that will just wipe, maybe you should just grind for that hour instead.

yes, level 9x chars get more straightforward bosses, and more xp per bh. but they also get more xp for CS and WQ too. does that make it unfair? consider that it takes them a hell of a lot more xp to level, so proportionally, i would bet that level 8x chars get a larger % of the level from dailies (except maybe level 89s versus level 90s, who get the max benefit from extra WQ and BH xp).

anyways, if you want to complain about the BH system, how about focusing on things like people being able to get 2 in one day due to poor programming? in other words, legitimate things.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Teach them. Alacrity at level 6 is more than enough for anything, and that skill should've been learned LONG before fb69 came into play.

Yeah level 7 is the best bet. Most mobs and bosses cast almost every 9 seconds or thereabouts. Tho I have lvl8. Cancelling isnt as easy as it seems since the bosses do shuffle their cast times at least twice during the average fight. So during the fight I have to try and reacquire the new casting time, which is when alclarity will miss for one or two tries. Once timing is established tho, it can be cancelled nicely.

Often its not just the player. I find I have to punch in the key for alclarity about 2 seconds before the cooldown is complete for it to cast properly in time for canceling. Connection issues and latency may also be a factor.

Regardless all can be worked around.
    Lighting chaser as suggested earlier is also a good alternative, though I try and save my genie's energy for ToP or Chi.
    boo4u wrote: »
    UHH i just came up with this wicked idea for the post starter and whoever else is reading that needs help..so here it goes.

1.Pay your help..they aint gonna get a darn thing for helping you..so make it worth their while..nuff said.

QFT. I wont mind doing polearm for all of the 3-4 hours that Im on, provided you pay for my repairs, charm burn and maybe even a lil extra tip? b:laugh
    the heavy hh/tt80 armour sucks unless it is the gold armour.
    Not true. I have the gold top, but I got it just for its looks. The super cheap molder top is almost as good as TT80 green top. But thats about it.
    The TT80 green wrist is awesome. More str and dex for me.
    The TT80 green legs and boots together give added mdef to 4 of the 5 elements. If I had a green top I'd have a boost on all 5 mdefs (so I cheated and got a +metal helm instead b:chuckle).
    furthermore, polearm's debuff reduces pdef to 0, so equipment only helps by increasing the max hp, which gives the cleric more time to purify in the event that the barb mistimes a cancel (or misses his attack!).
    Yeah, which is why I prefer to have a veno in the party. Besides luring the boss to the lake, the veno needs to keep pumping the barb full of chi. I try and maintain 2 sparks throughout the fight, so if the cleric is delayed in purifying and I see my HP drop, its invoke ftw.

anyways, if you want to complain about the BH system, how about focusing on things like people being able to get 2 in one day due to poor programming? in other words, legitimate things.

QFT once again.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Terraa - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    3 notes.
    one cleric is enough only as long as that cleric is good. there are at least as many clerics who don't know how to purify as barbs who don't know how to cancel. level doesnt make that much difference, max hp and player skill are what are important.

the heavy hh/tt80 armour sucks unless it is the gold armour. furthermore, polearm's debuff reduces pdef to 0, so equipment only helps by increasing the max hp, which gives the cleric more time to purify in the event that the barb mistimes a cancel (or misses his attack!).

last, most importantly, alacrity needs to be at least level 7, not 6. level 6 is really cutting it close and means that if you miss it once, you will miss it every single time unless you skip the next cancel. 7 is the better option, especially for gaurnob/polearm, who have really quick cast times compared to most other bosses/mobs.

Point one: very true, which is why I suggested said OP help the cleric or barb learn.

Point two: we're doing it in TT70, with 3 people, right now; barb bm cleric. However, the BH for Polearm is given to level 80s, giving you a gear and weapon advantage over us, as well as an extra three people; while I will grant you that the two most important are in fact the cleric and barb, and without good coordination in the first place the other 4 won't really matter, you're given a lot more buffer room than us.

And three: I expect nothing less than stellar players in my groups, because I give nothing but my best performance, at all times. 6 is actually perfect from what I'm hearing from my barb friend, who just holds the button down with coins if he needs to fetch something to drink. And then he perditions when he sees that he got debuffed just to blame me for dying, but I can't really get mad at that -- it was hilarious.

I completely understand that giving more buffer room is great for people who are new to the game, but these people made it to level 80. Assuming that didn't take longer than the PWI servers have been up, these people have to have at minimum a mediocre grasp on how to handle a big scary mob with a big scary spell. This thread should not exist, because I refuse to believe anybody could suck so very badly that it's impossible to complete an FB that was given to them between 11 and 20 levels ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kkammy
    edited August 2009
    Firstly : Completing an fb is done once and with help of much higher lvl people You should know that .. We will see how u like it when you hit 80 and start having to kill that boss day after day .. ;) then come say it's cuz we suck.

Secondly: I can't believe how can a barb or a cleric come say that it's so easy to find a squad and to get it done.. bla bla bla.. Of course it's easy for you turds.. your the most requested classes.. DUH!! and what about venos, or archers or poor wizzards that nobody wants? ..

And still nobody answering my main point here,, Why in the world are we lvl 80's killing a Relatively stronger boss for less exp than the lvl 90's for more exp ?? Why is not the other way around as it should be...
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009

Don't live on the fourms? You seems to be replying quiet a bit. Prob shouldn't be so quick to judge. I might just have a 8x alt somewhere.

Well, there is an option to block other's posts... but i guess you prob don't have the time to live on the forums long enough to find out.
    Firstly : Completing an fb is done once and with help of much higher lvl people You should know that .. We will see how u like it when you hit 80 and start having to kill that boss day after day .. ;) then come say it's cuz we suck.

Secondly: I can't believe how can a barb or a cleric come say that it's so easy to find a squad and to get it done.. bla bla bla.. Of course it's easy for you turds.. your the most requested classes.. DUH!! and what about venos, or archers or poor wizzards that nobody wants? ..

And still nobody answering my main point here,, Why in the world are we lvl 80's killing a Relatively stronger boss for less exp than the lvl 90's for more exp ?? Why is not the other way around as it should be...

WOW... someone really should have told me that fbs are done with people with much higher level. I think all of my own fbs are done with people of smiilar level... damn what have i been missing out.

From the looks of things, half of the replies are from veno/bms saying that they could get the boss done easily. So my conclusion is that either 1. you suck so much no one want you in their squad or 2. your just lazy and want everything to be handed to you.

And before you starting throwing around which boss is stronger. go fight eternal abomination.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

• Terraa - Lost City
    edited August 2009

Wow! Where to start? If only you laid out your retort in the format that I placed it in so I could easily disassemble your lame points. Here goes!

One: I love it. I have done it 3 times daily since level... 69. With less people than you. And with worse gear. BH didn't come out until I was 73. I've said this several times in this thread alone. I COME BACK NOW TO SAY: IT'S BECAUSE YOU SUCK, END OF STORY.

Second: I've invited them, quite often actually. Except, now instead of inviting people who have stolen from me (considering I supplied the wine), I offer the spot to people I know. You feel like I should be obligated to give you a spot in my group? **** you, you're a stranger to me. I don't owe you anything, and neither does this game. Stop asking for hand-outs and do your own damn work.

Your third point is completely irrelevant, because this mob is stupid easy. It can be duoed at the level the tab for the boss is given to you. I can't speak for the 90s, both because I don't know what mobs they're given nor how difficult they are, but if you in your 80s are unable to kill an fb69 boss for some free 200k xp, get the hell out of my face. You and your coloring skills depicting rage at the appropriate exclamation are both equally stupid, and you need to learn your class better. Jesus Mc****, it's like you want me to baby you. Tough luck low-rent C3PO, because I have some bad news for you: barbs and clerics don't have problems grouping with wizards, blademasters, venos, or archers, they have problems grouping with people begging to be carried. I wouldn't invite you to my BH runs if you gave me sixteen Misty Forest Ring molds and I had no xp into my level, just to spite you. I'm not, nor should anyone, putting myself through the terror of sifting through the incoherent text you're shoving into my chat box to try to discover what the hell is wrong with you.

You're not worth the thread you created. See how I like it when I have to do the bosses in my 80s? I have to shy away from the personal attacks in respect for the mods, but I can't let this go: you're complete self-indulged. I'm the guy who works hard for the XP he's earning. You must be the other guy.

Just get out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Don't live on the fourms? You seems to be replying quiet a bit. Prob shouldn't be so quick to judge. I might just have a 8x alt somewhere.

Well, there is an option to block other's posts... but i guess you prob don't have the time to live on the forums long enough to find out.

WOW... someone really should have told me that fbs are done with people with much higher level. I think all of my own fbs are done with people of smiilar level... damn what have i been missing out.

From the looks of things, half of the replies are from veno/bms saying that they could get the boss done easily. So my conclusion is that either 1. you suck so much no one want you in their squad or 2. your just lazy and want everything to be handed to you.

And before you starting throwing around which boss is stronger. go fight eternal abomination.

Plhebo is harder than abomination if you ask me b:surrender
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Plhebo is harder than abomination if you ask me b:surrender

Phlebo... Hard? How? I duel healed him with a Herc and another Veno, while the Cleric, Archer and Wizard in the squad blasted away.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited August 2009

its because the players suck.

btw, why dont you say your class and say what skills are you doing with this boss?
  • kkammy
    edited August 2009
    Terra , let's not write only based on asumtions because that makes all your writing look to me like a copy/paste of bla.bla.bla.bla..bla.

1- ur not even lvl 80 so ur an unexperienced nobie on my eyes.
    2- u don't have to deal with polearm
    3- you don't know how hard is the boss the lvl 90's have to kill
    4- your a cleric

So pretty much all your talk has no base and it's out of my range of careness. Thank you any way for your concern about this topic. b:bye
  • Snoozer - Lost City
    Snoozer - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just an informational post on getting Polearm/Gaurnob done:

-did it with 1 cleric (me!) and an 84 barb. Pretty easy with some decent canceling.

-did it with 2 clerics and a LA veno in fox form tanking. Harder but doable, 1 ep has to bb, other spam heals. Sometimes the aoe cancels bb so you have to be ready to switch quickly. Getting the right spacing between bb and boss is important; too close and you get trashed.

-did it with 2 clerics and a 9x archer tanking. It went pretty smoothly really, after some false starts :) 1 cleric bbed, other spam healed.
  • Terraa - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Terra , let's not write only based on asumtions because that makes all your writing look to me like a copy/paste of bla.bla.bla.bla..bla.

4- your a cleric

So pretty much all your talk has no base and it's out of my range of careness. Thank you any way for your concern about this topic. b:bye

You seem to be hard of understanding, so I'll type slowly.

1.) I think I am better than you. I don't know what your class is nor your level, but I submit fully that I will rock your face in any situation either of us find ourselves in.
    2.) No, I don't have to deal with polearm. I volunteer to. And I still smite him faster than it takes to relieve myself from the awestruck state I'm in every time I read your inane posts and force myself to believe someone as lame as you exists. It's mind-boggling.
    3.) No, I do not. Congratulations: you sure are great at typing the same thing I just did. Your parents must be proud.
    4.) I've also got more skill than you, and am probably cuter. You're still asking for hand-outs, and you're selfish.

Get out of my thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009

1.) I think I am better than you. I don't know what your class is nor your level, but I submit fully that I will rock your face in any situation either of us find ourselves in.
    2.) No, I don't have to deal with polearm. I volunteer to. And I still smite him faster than it takes to relieve myself from the awestruck state I'm in every time I read your inane posts and force myself to believe someone as lame as you exists. It's mind-boggling.
    3.) No, I do not. Congratulations: you sure are great at typing the same thing I just did. Your parents must be proud.
    4.) I've also got more skill than you, and am probably cuter. You're still asking for hand-outs, and you're selfish.

Get out of my thread.
    bad troll...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    agreed, we almost had a la wiz tank it, the debuff killed him tho lol

if only i had another 200 hp or barb buff i would have made it b:cry
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Ruax - Heavens Tear
    Ruax - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just did a run ( polearm/gaurnob) with 1 cleric, 1 barb and 4 Bm's .... damn those bosses died fast b:victory
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    really, polearm sucks. he is incredibly easy with a team of 80+, and even lvl 75s can destroy him.

a barb with decent hp can tank him no problem, also his aoe isnt anything special as long as ranged DDs get at max range. this applies to clerics too. polearms aoe does more damage the closer u are (1 hitting a lot of clerics at point blank, while doing 15% ish of their hp at max healing range).

the only thing that gets squads killed when facing him is his increased damage debuff thing. his physical attack does a pitiful 500ish damage to a decent barb, so as long as a barb is purified once between every 3/4 IHs theres no problem. also if a squad is in trouble because polearms aoe is getting through too much a cleric just needs to spam their aoe heal a few times, with a purify inbetween (as IH can be missed out for a few seconds as long as a barbs been purified).

so ye, purify is the key xD
  • Sharksfire - Heavens Tear
    Sharksfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Im bored with doing Polearm day after day too, its cool tho when you save up Guarnob at the same time, cant complain about 400k xp for a easy fb run.

I leave it to the cleric to decide if they want back up or not (which largely depends on confidence in the barb to cancel) Ive done it with one bm and two clerics, one barb and one cleric. I think ive done it in my sleep. blah blah blah. (Never a herc tho, i just dont like playng with most of em.)

Point is im bored of it too, so im not gonna flame ya. Just more motivation to level. and yes it does give us level 80's a great advantage to those who have come before us. So ill quit ramblin, suck it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009

4- your a cleric

Get out of my thread.

1. Just cause someone is lower level then you, it means they are an unexperience noob? I should go around and call 95% of the server noobs.
    2. I probably have done fb79 more then both of you combined (even with your BH quests). And hes extremely easy with a proper squad. I really don't see whats the big deal with him.
    3. I really don't see whats the point with number 3. I know how hard the 8x boss is, how hard the 9x boss is, and even how hard the 10x boss is. And truth to be told. With a proper squad, they aren't that hard.
    4. Cutness aside. I would personally perfer a 7x cleric then whatever level 1 character kkam have in my squad.

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Your third point is completely irrelevant, because this mob is stupid easy.
    yes its VERY pretty easy, if the cleric watches purify and heals and if the other melee are careful too. My friend does it on his lv73 barb, his gear is only +1 refined, not even beautiful sharded HP or pdef on it, he has 1.5k less HP then hes suppose to have (ya...hes dirt poor ._.;) does fb69 bounty everyday, half the time unwined, and comes out fine.

If you want more exp earn your lvl. After that youll probably be moaning about the 20-30M+ exp you need to gain after 90s and making a QQ thread again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ruax - Heavens Tear
    Ruax - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Polearm himself isnt to bad, tbh pretty easy with a half decent squad...... but would be nice to have a few more random bosses (ive had polearm 5 times this week and gaurnob once).

Granted not as boring as grinding that 200k xp, but a bit of variety would be nice