Don't become a cleric if you don't like abuse

Options

Comments

• Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    wow, telarith, you sounds like a drill sargent from the army... must be scary be in your squad b:chuckle

But you're so true. Yesterday while I was helpin' some ppl killin' krixxin on heroes tomb I was focused keeping the tank alive when this barb 10 lvl below krixxin joined the squad and started using flesh ream on the boss stealing aggro from the main tank and gettin' owned on 2 hits. I revived him just to see him do the same dumb action again... and again.

Most of the times I try to keep all squad member alive, but this dude was not listenin' to me or the tanker on not steal aggro, so I finally decided to left him dead and not risk a squad wipe while we killed Krixxin... 4 times b:sin
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Catriona - Lost City
    Catriona - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I agree with Telarith completely.

Idiots don't get healed >_> As a cleric it's important that you survive because if you die, the party wipes. I've seen too many parties get totally wiped because of aggro stealing and people might get mad at me but I could care less. I do what's in the best interest for the whole group and healing someone that doesn't know how to play their class and doesn't know what the world they're doing isn't in the best interest of everyone in the group.

And as a cleric I demand some respect. I don't have to heal you if I don't want to and if you treat me like dirt, I don't care what level you are or what guild you're in, I'll let the boss have you. (:P but don't worry, everyone else in the squad gets warning ;D I'm not COMPLETELY evil...)
    Float like a butterfly; hit like a truck! b:chuckle
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I was taught that my fist duty is to live by a barb :-) trying to save him i stole aggro, died and got yelled at too...
    then i had to learn how not to steal aggro incidentally. then i had to teach few ppl how to play with cleric in squad so everybody stays alive and healthy. fortunately most ppl either know that already or understand what im saying and apply. if they dont - i will run. was hard first few times, to see them dieing but if i stay alive i can come back and res them, if i die we all die and i lose ga too :( if someone doesnt listen and risks my life (and in dungeons that means risking us all) i wont squad with them again and thats it.
    and one more thing - if its me who made a mistake and caused a party wipe (yeah, did that too) then i own the blame and apologize, so if someone else screws up i want to at least hear 'im sorry' from them...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm outright evil in groups. I cry "REBUFF", and give people about 10 seconds to scamper close before I buff. If they aren't nearby, too bad, they don't get buffs until either A) they die and get revived (which only happens once the area is -fully- cleared of mobs) or B) I do a security-rebuff at a boss, or C) the buffs run out an hour later.

I also very rarely heal unless I'm certain that aggro has been grabbed, or if I know I can tank a mob or three for a few minutes. I also find that in any pro-squad, the cry of "ADD!" from the cleric results in everyone dropping whatever they were doing and throwing the kitchen sink at whatever is currently chewing on the cleric. Because, face it, if the cleric dies, then said cleric either loses a lot of exp or a GA, and usually have to go back to town for respawn - whereas if the archer or wizard or veno or blademaster dies, they can be revived on the spot for a quite small exp-loss.
  • kryseis
    kryseis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Actually, I haven't noticed clerics taking a alot of **** in this game.
    I think it's because they are so necessary to so many quests (as are barbs) that it's pretty foolish for people to go around making enemies of clerics.
  • Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Apparently...

Cleric = Babysitter

Apparently...
    They don't deserve you to babysit them.
    Unless they are friends and help you in a mannerable way too.

Like... With stuff like gear at level 80 O_O
    Impossible...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I agree with Telarith completely.

Idiots don't get healed >_> As a cleric it's important that you survive because if you die, the party wipes.

I do this to a certian extent on another game I play but unforuntalely you have to heal/protect them or you may end up dead.There are other who can do the ressing other than the healer.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Ephemerra - Heavens Tear
    Ephemerra - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    that I do kinda like the abuse

wow, that makes you an exception then :D

and Enina, you've got a good squad.

I left an FB once because the jerk was telling me how to do my job, if you run around getting poisoned before I even get there, take it like a man. This doesn't make me 'slow'. It's hard keeping track of everyone in the squad, espcially when some run ahead.
  • Phantasmagia - Sanctuary
    Phantasmagia - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Under the heading of ya gotta love it: You ask the squad to gather up for buffs; they don't. After each melee the members scatter and take off for the next mob. You say, "rebuff." They ignore you. All the while, you're draining your charm spam healing the tank and tossing quick heals on other squad members, trying to heal them before the next skirmish while they grab all the drops, and run off. Finally, you come to the boss, everyone accidentally congregates, you throw a quick buff, and some dipstick has the unmitigated gall to comment: "At last, the cleric buffs."

And one other gripe while I'm venting: I don't mind resurrecting other players, even though it impedes already slow grinding sessions, but for gawd's sake, when you ask for a rez, will you PLEASE tell us where you are. Oh, yeah, and after we've wasted 5 minutes looking for your dumb azz because you didn't mention the little fact that you were in the air, a "thank you" would be nice.

Sorry for the rant.

Dark

It is so very off-putting b:irritated
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I do this to a certian extent on another game I play but unforuntalely you have to heal/protect them or you may end up dead.There are other who can do the ressing other than the healer.

There is a limit on keeping them alive for your or the squad safety.

Sometimes I intentionally do heal aggro to keep them alive if I see I can handle the mobs or fly away (makin' the mob stop fighting) while I keep healing them. I do this mostly while teaching people how to tank/squad properly or how choose their targets wisely in case of a massive pull ("on world map go for the ranged first. That way I can pull aggro on the melee and fly away to lower the number of mobs attacking you") or when I feel merciful. Otherwise I let them die so they can learn their lesson the hard way.

But on FB runs or boss fights you need to have a heart of rock and let them die if you see they're doing it wrong or if there is a high risk of squad wipe if you stop healing the tank.

Hey, it's your exp or theirs... and better their exp than mine if they are the ones makin' the mistake.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It is hard for me to change my style but I do often over heal which I know is bad in that other game I play.I wouldn't do that say cast 4 IHb wasting mana.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver
    MeatbunXD - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Under the heading of ya gotta love it: You ask the squad to gather up for buffs; they don't. After each melee the members scatter and take off for the next mob. You say, "rebuff." They ignore you. All the while, you're draining your charm spam healing the tank and tossing quick heals on other squad members, trying to heal them before the next skirmish while they grab all the drops, and run off. Finally, you come to the boss, everyone accidentally congregates, you throw a quick buff, and some dipstick has the unmitigated gall to comment: "At last, the cleric buffs."

With the addition of the Bounty Hunter quests, I bet a lot of clerics have been experiencing more abuse than usual. The EXP reward for BH is great and all, but after doing a couple of BH and TT runs each day... playing has become more stressful rather than enjoyable.

In short:
    1) Ask for squad to gather for buffs: not everyone gathers and some squad members run into the nearest mobs. The cleric either lets them die or clamors over there to spam heals. Sometimes I sense that squad members expect you to always heal them once they start taking damage. I've learn to watch them grab aggro before healing them or to just run away until they're dead so I can safely rez them later. >_>

2) Clerics are slow runners! I don't like how I'm always trailing behind everyone. The tanks usually outrun me and get to the mobs faster than I can even get within healing range. No one really wants to wait for the slow poke to catch up. Q_Q

3) Veno with a herc specifically says that the herc will tank. The other tank in the squad does not listen and grabs aggro from the boss anyway.

4) Strength build barb (barb built like a blademaster) is the only tank in the BH and you are the only cleric. When the Barb can't tank in tiger form and can't stand too many hits even with IH stacked... an AoE boss like Wyvern=big trouble and a possible squad wipe b:shocked

5) People telling you HOW to do your job. "HEAL [insert name here]" while you're trying to survive the mobs that were accidentally pulled towards the squad. "REZ [squad member]!" while in the middle of a chaotic boss fight (i.e. Cleric is trying to keep the str barb alive and herself/himself alive). I stacked the barb with ironheart like crazy while trying to rez squad members in between heals. At least I did rez 2 of the 3 players before the boss died. D:

In short, it's the lack of communication, sympathy, respect, and understanding that have been putting me down. b:surrender Sometimes, it makes me wish I never even rolled a cleric. b:sad

Things I've learned from fellow clerics:
    1) Put yourself before others, especially if you're the only cleric in the squad.
    2) Command respect from your fellow squad members.
    3) Don't just follow orders that squad members bark out at you, especially if you know that it will put you and the rest of the squad in danger.
    4) Learn to tolerate the abuse that comes along your way, because it's bound to happen from time to time.
    5) If you don't want to take the abuse, just leave the squad. :p Sucks for them if they have to find another cleric willing to jump in as a replacement.

Btw I respect those who have made it into the higher levels as a cleric. b:thanks
  • Rumble - Harshlands
    Rumble - Harshlands Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I particularly like the commands. "Rez ......<name> ..." is one of my favorites. I mean I never look at the party health/status bars so it's not like I'll ever see that someone is dead........b:chuckle

I was on a fb69 run the other day. There's 2 clerics. The other one was higher level and said for last 2 bosses he'd heal if I purified and squad healed. I Thought this rather sporting of him to offer and so the plan was formed. I'd also toss out debuffs on the bosses and dd when able. The veno went to go get a boss and when she comes back dies at our feet. The tank was either not paying attention or "missed" the boss as it ran by him. So now we got the boss between us and I notice that the tank isn't being healed so I'm a regular Johnny on the Spot and start spamming him. The tank meanwhile re-positions (pro move) and now he's between us and the boss. Still no heals from other healer so I figure maybe he forgot the plan we spoke about 2 seconds ago or maybe he's rez-ing the veno, which in my mind would be a poor choice until we're all settled, but I reacted and covered so maybe he thought it was cool. So I'm healing and the veno doesn't rez and the tank gets debuffed. No purify happens so I pure and continue healing. I swing my camera around and the other cleric hasn't moved. The tank gets debuffed again and nothing from the other cleric. I'm not taking any chances so I assume primary role, pure and heal. Then an AoE attack. I heal the group, continue spamming and pure the tank. Still nothing from the other cleric so I assume he's out now. The tank then says "REZ VENO!!!" lol. Like he had time to type it, but not to swing the camera around and see the other cleric is spent. He thought we were both taking care of him because it was all going smoothly, but it was me solo. I tell them the other cleric is DC'd. I stabilize everything for a second, rez the veno and keep on trucking. The other cleric never came back. We did the second boss as he stood there. Bunch of bullocks. Not a single "well done" from the group for covering their arses or a "thanks" from the veno. Nor when a 3 star dropped did they offer it to me. Nice group. lol.
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I particularly like the commands. "Rez ......<name> ..." is one of my favorites. I mean I never look at the party health/status bars so it's not like I'll ever see that someone is dead........b:chuckle

I was on a fb69 run the other day. There's 2 clerics. The other one was higher level and said for last 2 bosses he'd heal if I purified and squad healed. I Thought this rather sporting of him to offer and so the plan was formed. I'd also toss out debuffs on the bosses and dd when able. The veno went to go get a boss and when she comes back dies at our feet. The tank was either not paying attention or "missed" the boss as it ran by him. So now we got the boss between us and I notice that the tank isn't being healed so I'm a regular Johnny on the Spot and start spamming him. The tank meanwhile re-positions (pro move) and now he's between us and the boss. Still no heals from other healer so I figure maybe he forgot the plan we spoke about 2 seconds ago or maybe he's rez-ing the veno, which in my mind would be a poor choice until we're all settled, but I reacted and covered so maybe he thought it was cool. So I'm healing and the veno doesn't rez and the tank gets debuffed. No purify happens so I pure and continue healing. I swing my camera around and the other cleric hasn't moved. The tank gets debuffed again and nothing from the other cleric. I'm not taking any chances so I assume primary role, pure and heal. Then an AoE attack. I heal the group, continue spamming and pure the tank. Still nothing from the other cleric so I assume he's out now. The tank then says "REZ VENO!!!" lol. Like he had time to type it, but not to swing the camera around and see the other cleric is spent. He thought we were both taking care of him because it was all going smoothly, but it was me solo. I tell them the other cleric is DC'd. I stabilize everything for a second, rez the veno and keep on trucking. The other cleric never came back. We did the second boss as he stood there. Bunch of bullocks. Not a single "well done" from the group for covering their arses or a "thanks" from the veno. Nor when a 3 star dropped did they offer it to me. Nice group. lol.

^^ this LOL ^^

People can be pretty stupid and it seems that fb 69 lowers the IQ of most of the party by 60-80 points (roughly). I see wizzies, bms and archer going all out, stealing aggro and leaving the party dead except me and the tank. One of these said wizzies today kept resing just b4 the aoe was fired and I had to res them 3 times on one boss.

I even had a bm ask me to BB on polearm as the only cleric in squad beacuse he didn't want to use pots or sutra. b:chuckle

What I don't get is how players can get to lvl 7x and not understand the rudimentary party mechanics and techinques.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The thing thats annoys me most is the idiots who run into 3-4 mobs in a FB-TT and attack one and scream 'HEAL' when as soon as i do ill get attked by 2 mobs, sorry dont think so, enjoy dieing xD
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ^^ this LOL ^^

People can be pretty stupid and it seems that fb 69 lowers the IQ of most of the party by 60-80 points (roughly). I see wizzies, bms and archer going all out, stealing aggro and leaving the party dead except me and the tank. One of these said wizzies today kept resing just b4 the aoe was fired and I had to res them 3 times on one boss.

I even had a bm ask me to BB on polearm as the only cleric in squad beacuse he didn't want to use pots or sutra. b:chuckle

What I don't get is how players can get to lvl 7x and not understand the rudimentary party mechanics and techinques.

b:chuckle I had a fun one last night in fb69. No veno in squad and the tank goes and pulls the boss. No biggie, thats pretty normal with out a veno. Tank brings out the boss and starts tanking the boss well outside of my range for healing (I was the only cleric there and well outside of everyones range). No communication with the group (except apparently with the guildies in the group in thier own Vent; Me not being in thier guild) as to where he was going to start tanking. By the time i get within healing range, the tank dies. I res the tank, heal and try to buff him. One of the BMs die, unfortunately the one I was there to help. Archers steal aggro and die. They tell me to res the bm, so I stack a few IH and start to res. Boss debuffs the tank and he dies. I try to run away so I can comeback and res and die. Then they start complaining that I couldnt hear them in vent and how its my fault they died. b:angry

I took the exp hit (which is expected of me as the cleric) ressed them all when I got back. This time no casualties since I knew what the tank was going to do. I was even able to group heal after the AOEs. b:victory

See folks a little info, like where is the barb going to tank, goes a long way to keeping your butts alive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    My cleric is only 35, but normally I play healers in mmos. However, since I copped such terrible abuse in my last one I thought i'd **** it this time around.

Well i'm getting bored of my veno so i'm making my alt, and I love it. I still hate the abuse, arrogance and such, and I hate venomancers asking me for buffs in pve, what the frick do they need them for.

The last dish of karma I served was to a level 3x blademaster, grinding near where I was. I decided to randomly run and heal/buff them because they were getting their butt kicked by a mob. After it, he got testy with me and saif he didn't need my noob heals and buffs since he had pots. (Sure, waste your money, not my problem)

What happens later? he's getting his butt kicked again by cadaver and i'm standing right next to him grinding. Blademaster: HALP! Me: You don't need noob buffs and heals.
    Blademaster: -dead- F@#% you!

Yeah. I don't like the abuse, but i'm the one that decides whether they live or die so they had better learn fast. I'm not the soft type.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The last dish of karma I served was to a level 3x blademaster, grinding near where I was. I decided to randomly run and heal/buff them because they were getting their butt kicked by a mob. After it, he got testy with me and saif he didn't need my noob heals and buffs since he had pots. (Sure, waste your money, not my problem)

What happens later? he's getting his butt kicked again by cadaver and i'm standing right next to him grinding. Blademaster: HALP! Me: You don't need noob buffs and heals.
    Blademaster: -dead- F@#% you!

Epic.b:victory
    b:dirty
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

I had a cleric 10 levels or so higher than me insist that the only possible way to defeat polearm was for the two clerics to alternate BB when it got interrupted. Out of respect for her level, I agreed to try . . . twice. Resulting in 2 wipes, as you can imagine. I can only imagine how surprised she was when the third try worked fine with basic heals b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I had a cleric 10 levels or so higher than me insist that the only possible way to defeat polearm was for the two clerics to alternate BB when it got interrupted. Out of respect for her level, I agreed to try . . . twice. Resulting in 2 wipes, as you can imagine. I can only imagine how surprised she was when the third try worked fine with basic heals b:victory

Ok here is how you solo heal for fb69. (Yes I do this often mainly due to lack of 2nd cleric). No need for BB, everyone carries HP pots, you included. IH the barb till you see polearm starts casting (the fire on his feet). When you see that you stop healing immediately and press the purify button. By the time purify activates is about .2 seconds after the boss cast. That means if boss debuff the barb, barb won't feel a thing and will be purified before boss can do any dmg then you start IH again. The only problem is when polearm aoe water dmg, but then doesn't do it often and everyone can just use hp pots. You can apply this to Krimson eyes as well but you need at least lvl 9 purify. I soloed heal a lvl 65 barb when he tanked krimson but the timing has to be perfect. b:victory
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    That's my plan of attack too - I was informed by the higher level cleric that 'that would never work.' :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    That's my plan of attack too - I was informed by the higher level cleric that 'that would never work.' :D

One thing you learn in this game - higher lvl doesn't equate more experience nor does it mean they even know how to play their character well. A cleric has a lot of unexplored potential. With a good cleric any class can press the boundaries of "impossible". Hell I helped an archer lvl 7x tank krimson eyes and killed it 3 times already. We failed a few times but we eventually figured out the right set up and proper timing. b:laugh
  • Catriona - Lost City
    Catriona - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Is FB 69 REALLY that hard to heal for? o.o I'd heard absolutely horrible things about polearm and healed for it, no big deal >_> I mean, next to solo healing a barb for Crimson, Polearm was a joke xD I was expecting some really really horribly bad AOE that would oneshot me if it hit me with the way people talked about how it was so bad. But with over 3k HP and a lot of magic resistance it didn't even hurt >_>

>.< I do need to level some skills though. My purify is stuck at level 6 until I can get more coin b:surrender saving coin for a marriage hurts worse than Polearm's aoe. A lot worse.
    Float like a butterfly; hit like a truck! b:chuckle
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Is FB 69 REALLY that hard to heal for? o.o I'd heard absolutely horrible things about polearm and healed for it, no big deal >_> I mean, next to solo healing a barb for Crimson, Polearm was a joke xD I was expecting some really really horribly bad AOE that would oneshot me if it hit me with the way people talked about how it was so bad. But with over 3k HP and a lot of magic resistance it didn't even hurt >_>

>.< I do need to level some skills though. My purify is stuck at level 6 until I can get more coin b:surrender saving coin for a marriage hurts worse than Polearm's aoe. A lot worse.

Fb69 is easy to even solo heal, takes some effort in to it, but it aint that bad ^^
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If u **** up ur timing or the wiz/archer standing next to you pulls aggro thats when it can turn out poorly. Plus he only debuffs every 10-ish seconds, so u can cast an aoe heal too if ur quick.

ALTERNATIVELY, you and two veno friends with herc bust out ur lightning chaser genie move and do polearm and garnob with herc tanking. Tried that today for the 1st time :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Its not difficult to solo heal. You need to have good communication with the group. Knowing is half the battle....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    And make sure the DD's stay close to you, so you can aoe heal them, otherwise let them die and learn xD....jikin just tell them ;p
  • The_Mule - Sanctuary
    The_Mule - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    My favorite is the Veno who asked me to squad some mobs but on finding I needed the full 60 out of 60 left the squad, 2 mins later I found her dead, I "accidentally" flew over her body every time I moved to a new mob, I was laughing my socks off. She wasn't a happy veno.
  • ChronicDose - Harshlands
    ChronicDose - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Fb69...is not hard to solo heal whatsoever,
    First time I did this was when I was level 61...did it no problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lol I know how you feel too, I wish we clerics didn't have to go through that b:cry But at least when I squad with people I know, then its fine. If its a random group, usually someone doesn't pay attention b:angry

But yup! lol >.< But about the abuse thing, think your kind of wrong there lol <.< I've survived so far lol >____< Then again people say I'm oblivious but oh well lol b:cry

So don't think that! >_____< Instead rework that out, instead of don't become a cleric if you don't like abuse, switch it to.. ... Okay gotta sleep on that lol...... <.<
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh