So now that Jolly is gone...

Options
13»

Comments

• bloblette
    bloblette Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    But if you are pacing yourself, you are not a heavy gold buyer/seller... using your numbers, you only need to buy/use 35 gold a day. Some of the heavy gold dealers will go through 190-300 or more units of gold a day.

What you stated is correct, and extra 1million would be fast coins, but what are the costs? You need to figure those out before you can say "fast money". The fast money may be to sell the boxes at 100k each, depending on the costs, at which point, the fast money is not 1million but 100k.

Only $35 a day? Thats well outside the scope of the majority playing this "F2P" game.

What costs? People have been running CoF and RB regularly for XP for ages. Most were making money on their runs anyway. The coin box is an addition to what was the norm.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    bloblette wrote: »
    Only $35 a day? Thats well outside the scope of the majority playing this "F2P" game.

What costs? People have been running CoF and RB regularly for XP for ages. Most were making money on their runs anyway. The coin box is an addition to what was the norm.

That is still peanuts compared to heave gold traders.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • bloblette
    bloblette Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    That is still peanuts compared to heave gold traders.

Not denying it. I bet some are making huge amounts via referrals or burning pockets, but the majority of the paying playerbase is not going to such extremes when most other popular P2P MMOs are $15 a month.

Can the heavy gold sellers increase supply to match the new demand for gold? I really doubt it.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Holy moly,jut logged on and managed to buy gold for 160k each...kinda sad that i was excited over that price when it used to be so much lower :O

Heres hopin it falls some more in coming days
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I miss the days when gold was this price.... yes im aware its a necro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Pro necro is pro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • unceuncerave
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Why thank you sir.
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    guess our only option is to +1 this thread to death.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    +1 to this thread. Such as gold nice time was then, when game was the best on market.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i notice only people from Sanctuary,Harshlands,and Dramweaver servers only complain on pwi forums.Do you cry babies even play pw? lol

woops forgot Heaven tear!
  • unceuncerave
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i notice only people from Sanctuary,Harshlands,and Dramweaver servers only complain on pwi forums.Do you cry babies even play pw? lol

Players from all servers do it. Tired of idiots opening their mouths saying their server doesn't do anything wrong and is it best and blah blah blah.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i miss the time you could buy a bread with 1 cent but you made 100$ per monthb:cute
    you only purge once #yopo
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Didn't mention Raging Tide we must be super pros b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i miss the time you could buy a bread with 1 cent but you made 100$ per monthb:cute
    Sure, but the fact is, in past you could buy much more than nowadays. Wage was less but prices was also less. If you compare it to today average wages you would have to see, that past was a lot better.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sure, but the fact is, in past you could buy much more than nowadays. Wage was less but prices was also less. If you compare it to today average wages you would have to see, that past was a lot better.b:thanks

That's funny that. Only yesterday was in the pub talking with my dad's friend. A pint of branded beer would only cost 30p pence 25 years ago. He used to earn around 100 pound per week.

Today, a pint costs 2.5 pound, which is 8 times more expensive, but he now only earns around 300 pound per week.

Born in the wrong era maaaaaaaaan. b:surrender
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    +1

/5chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • unceuncerave
    edited May 2012
    Options