Do you think that TW shouldnt be taken as a PVP game content?

13»

Comments

• Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    and yet you morons that "dont care" continue to post. Suwaki, the only chance KD had to attack QQme was when we already knew you disbanned. Saveless thanks for your worthless 2 cents as usual.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj4/scoredandranked/WeakDmg.jpg
    lolumad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Um, Why is it that Kylin/KD always talk about QQme never attacking KD, a month of so before QQme disbanded, everytime a pvp bout would end, KD would always mention attacking QQme that week, zzz never happened.

Let's sit in safezone and talk about tw, yay!

At any rate, stfu

why you dont ever get on anymore, "act" like you already quit, but still keep on talking on forum.....

do you ever pk without back up ROFL?.......bragging about 1shotting me when i was lagging...pssh...how about log on and lets go pk, in fact genie skill+undine+ultimate doesnt call "1shot"

PS. Nurfed's Heaven BT 3.3k dmg on me(Man i want lvl99 skills too><)
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ah this place has not changed much at all O.O. Anyways back to the topic of the thread which hasnt been discussed for the last 7 pages, and its just been a couple people bitching at eachother. Pm's are made for something... No wonder why HL has most posts.

Anyways the only 80 v 80 tw I was in that is worth mention was QQme vs Crimson, then abunch others with kylin that were finished in 30 mins. Then ofcourse, who needs 80 v 80 when you can pull an antihero, and rambo a whole guild?

With lots of love-
    Eragon
    not if there guilds like QQme. first time i hered of them didnt think theyd get so big so fast. but i had already espected them to disband cuase thats there nature thats wat they do. QQme mentality= Lets do this for shuits and gigles. becoming a big faction and defeating the bigest factions is to boring lalala.(ps i thought also qqme had the potencial to compete/Defeat Kd. but as i said already its in there nature for everyone to just bounce.:p well never know now :o. and the way things are going were peoples only care about pvp outside Tws. i wonder if well ever see the day? :o al i see in this future is us taking land and eventually getting supa ganked by a bunch of factions.
    Just read this. Thank you Saji for dropping my IQ by about 30 points.
    Wonhalt
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    All I see in the future is a dead server with only KD and Kylin playing, hell, that's all I see now, I fly around to where all the major pvp spots "should" be and they are deserted or either have 1 or 2 white named KD or Kylin pve'ing which I usually kill and wait for them to call in backup for some actual PVP, but no they don't, they immediately go back to pve'ing b:cute

oh wait, we been zergging on over9k/crimson/sense because they wont stfu.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Ah this place has not changed much at all O.O. Anyways back to the topic of the thread which hasnt been discussed for the last 7 pages, and its just been a couple people bitching at eachother. Pm's are made for something... No wonder why HL has most posts.

Anyways the only 80 v 80 tw I was in that is worth mention was QQme vs Crimson, then abunch others with kylin that were finished in 30 mins. Then ofcourse, who needs 80 v 80 when you can pull an antihero, and rambo a whole guild?

With lots of love-
    Eragon

Crimson first 2 TW against Kylin were fun
  • Rein - Harshlands
    Rein - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Crimson first 2 TW against Kylin were fun

Agree... Specially the 2nd one (2h 45mins) that was alot of fun.

Wonder if another war like that will happen again b:sad
  • AzaraxGore - Harshlands
    AzaraxGore - Harshlands Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    o o; I'm not much for TW since I'm a fail veno lowbie, but when I was somewhat new I pvp'd in my 3x's and 4x's I ahted QQme yet I had good friends there, I hated (and still do hate) KD and Kylin eh D: I could careless about them. TW isn't much of a pvp place from what I've seen and I've only been in two TW's since I've joined this game early this summer. And like I said I'm a fail veno lowbie so of course I wouldn't see much in a TW, but I've lasted awhile against a few high lvl archers, barbs, and bm's 1 v.s 1 in TW matches only because I'm basically purely vit, lol. TW is fun, but I wouldn't call it pvp.

And to answer all these, eh, posts. People who bot just show that they possibly have a life, or just that they suck at games like this and want a computer to handle the grunt work for them. I'm lazy and don't even bot, someone in Hidden Orchid even asked if I did then offered to show me a botting site before pking me when I refused. I play this game for fun, not to lvl and be "# 1" if I wanted to do soemthing like that I'd play some online shotting games off my 360. I don't need a "1 click" attack mmorpg game to how that I have "skills" to be on top.

People who feel the need to be the highest lvl here are just pathetic, especially those who spend irl cash to get new gear/weaps/and accessories. And if you're reading this Hayato stfu about what I want for my b-day, I told you I don't know what else to get xD

/rant over b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Agree... Specially the 2nd one (2h 45mins) that was alot of fun.

Wonder if another war like that will happen again b:sad

thats lies.....first one 3hr because Crimson's defense was =p a.k.a good

2nd one="2hr55min"....lost at last 5minb:chuckle
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    o o; I'm not much for TW since I'm a fail veno lowbie, but when I was somewhat new I pvp'd in my 3x's and 4x's I ahted QQme yet I had good friends there, I hated (and still do hate) KD and Kylin eh D: I could careless about them. TW isn't much of a pvp place from what I've seen and I've only been in two TW's since I've joined this game early this summer. And like I said I'm a fail veno lowbie so of course I wouldn't see much in a TW, but I've lasted awhile against a few high lvl archers, barbs, and bm's 1 v.s 1 in TW matches only because I'm basically purely vit, lol. TW is fun, but I wouldn't call it pvp.

And to answer all these, eh, posts. People who bot just show that they possibly have a life, or just that they suck at games like this and want a computer to handle the grunt work for them. I'm lazy and don't even bot, someone in Hidden Orchid even asked if I did then offered to show me a botting site before pking me when I refused. I play this game for fun, not to lvl and be "# 1" if I wanted to do soemthing like that I'd play some online shotting games off my 360. I don't need a "1 click" attack mmorpg game to show that I have "skills" to be on top.

People who feel the need to be the highest lvl here are just pathetic, especially those who spend irl cash to get new gear/weaps/and accessories. And if you're reading this Hayato stfu about what I want for my b-day, I told you I don't know what else to get xD

/rant over b:cute

correct 10 characters
  • AzaraxGore - Harshlands
    AzaraxGore - Harshlands Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If you're so good at correcting posts maybe you should have a look at dare I say ALL of yours?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    and yet you morons that "dont care" continue to post.

Yep. Despite that, the world will keep spinning and life will move on.

Oh well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saji - Harshlands
    Saji - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009

With lots of love-
    Eragon

Just read this. Thank you Saji for dropping my IQ by about 30 points.
    so ure sayen that u have -30 Iq now? b:shocked
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Sir, u r all towels here, sir.

how u say sir when u speak bout multiple sir? o.O
    Nullum crimen sine lege.