Do you think that TW shouldnt be taken as a PVP game content?

Paigrande - Harshlands
Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Harshlands threads look a bit too unnactive, we need more posts... I hav noticed that alot of player say that sum ppl r good at TW but **** at TW nd others say this server needs more pvp, so what about TW? Do you think it shouldnt be taken as a kind of pvp? Well, post your opinions...
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Post edited by Paigrande - Harshlands on

Comments

• Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Ok I think that TW is the best thing of this game and most high lvls on this server are jus throwing it to the bin.
    (\__/)
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Dreamweaver (PvE)
    Harshlands (PvP)
    Heavens Tear (PvE)
    Lost City (PvP)
    Sanctuary (PvE)

Newest server and larger number of posts... Only shows this server is boring Q.Q
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Dreamweaver (PvE)
    Harshlands (PvP)
    Heavens Tear (PvE)
    Lost City (PvP)
    Sanctuary (PvE)

Newest server and larger number of posts... Only shows this server is boring Q.Q

It might mean that this server is boring but it also might mean that this server is full of active forum users. I hav been having fun on this server not to the point where I say this rocks though.
    (\__/)
  • keriposhop
    keriposhop Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I tried doing a solo TW last weekend for some PvP fun (because world PvP is dead with everyone hiding in GV). Instead, the people of this server QQd to the GMs and got me banned for a week. That is the state of TW here b:surrender
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well, first you have to be able to make a 80 vs 80 TW to consider it "decent PvP" Not counting which side has the most money, or levelz, or gearz, or experienced peoplez, or more TW preparationz, or blah blah blah. LOL

TW on this server is far from being PvP. When you can count how many TWs have lasted more than 2 hour with a single hand, you should know this topic wasn't even worth to be mentioned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Well, first you have to be able to make a 80 vs 80 TW to consider it "decent PvP" Not counting which side has the most money, or levelz, or gearz, or experienced peoplez, or more TW preparationz, or blah blah blah. LOL

TW on this server is far from being PvP. When you can count how many TWs have lasted more than 2 hour with a single hand, you should know this topic wasn't even worth to be mentioned.

I hav been in tons of TWs that lasted more then 2 hours in the last weeks...prob the TWs against Kingdom r the ones that dont last long lol
    (\__/)
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ex QQme ppl now TW each other so they are one step closer to know what real TWs are like? Or who is fighting who?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    ex QQme ppl now TW each other so they are one step closer to know what real TWs are like? Or who is fighting who?

Well I was wrong when i said i hav been in over 2 hours TW lately lol my bad. Although there have been sum good TWs lately which lasted over 2 hours jus like Crimson vs Kylin and Destiny versus Leviathan... prob jus this 2b:laughbut thats good enough for a map looking so red i guess...
    (\__/)
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I wasn't too impressed with the 80v80 TW here either. I think it would be much more fun if it was capped at 20 or 30 per team. They also need to scale down the damage and up the HP of every class, and remove charms.

PvP is just lame in this game.
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    What I find stupid is the fact that people get banned for PKing in SP.
    Why not make it a SZ if your gonna get banned anyway?
    Tho i dont really mind since it was the Fer guy.. i never see him PK anybody above 70+.

But then if i go SP for a bit where i cant even use nix, and even get warned by noobs that they will get me banned it is pretty pathetic.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I once went to SP with Nova to kill some QQme.
    When the last one died, Venger showed upb:shocked I ruined a perfectlly good pair of pants...
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i guess no faction in this server can challenge KD, that happenned after QQme disbanded, TW will be over soon, all KD lands, i really dont give a sh.it about TW anymore.

I got banned too by pking lowbies at the entrance of the SP while i was hading a fight, stupid noobs, they werent questing, were there to wacth the fight and complain about getting killed, childs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i guess no faction in this server can challenge KD, that happenned after QQme disbanded, TW will be over soon, all KD lands, i really dont give a sh.it about TW anymore.

I got banned too by pking lowbies at the entrance of the SP while i was hading a fight, stupid noobs, they werent questing, were there to wacth the fight and complain about getting killed, childs.

QQme wasnt even close to kingdom anywayb:bye

They seems like they were close, yet they were pretty bad. Bunch of nub were in QQme and act like prob:surrender

The best quote from QQme:"zerk is the way we do it!!! not my fault you dont have people back you up"
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    ''QQme wasnt close to beating KD'' <--- LOL?

QQme was stronger than KD actually. T
    here will be a day where one big guild defeats KD off the map, no doubt.
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    "QQme wasnt even close to kingdom anyway"

i didnt say QQme was certainly going to beat KD, but it was something pretty much doable, now there is no faction that can even challenge KD.

But i guess u can predict stuff and see that KD would beat QQme, whatever....b:chuckleb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    "which lasted over 2 hours jus like Crimson vs Kylin and Destiny versus Leviathan..."

And the 2 tw's of destiny VS CareBears. yeah... so amazing that sum tw's go unnoticed. Both of those lasted 2+ hours and were on different weekends.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    ''QQme wasnt close to beating KD'' <--- LOL?

QQme was stronger than KD actually. T
    here will be a day where one big guild defeats KD off the map, no doubt.

keep on dreaming like u think Bearie=Devoted

QQme cant even defeat Crimson when Kingdom was overpower than Crimson, you are fking smart sigh...................................................
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    everybody just shut up and listen to MD. he hid/got slaughtered for 90 levels but now he is pro because he spent more money than anyone but tekkblade.

at least tekk brags less than MD.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    And the 2 tw's of destiny VS CareBears. yeah... so amazing that sum tw's go unnoticed. Both of those lasted 2+ hours and were on different weekends.

Innuendo vs 'Destiny' was like 2 hours 15 minutes

No one noticed b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009

at least tekk brags less than MD.

And you obv missed Tekk's rant 8 hours after Crimson vs Kylin TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    QQme wasnt even close to kingdom anywayb:bye

They seems like they were close, yet they were pretty bad. Bunch of nub were in QQme and act like prob:surrender

The best quote from QQme:"zerk is the way we do it!!! not my fault you dont have people back you up"

If you're going to quote anyone about "zerging", quote Echo. 'cause apparently Kingdom think 2 of their enemies vs. 6 of them means their enemy is zerging them.

And why did Kylin never show for when QQme attacked them? -ponders-
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    And you obv missed Tekk's rant 8 hours after Crimson vs Kylin TW.

never said he didnt brag at all just that its not as bad as MD who thinks he be the pro of the world now after getting slaughtered by everyone for so long.

i did have to laugh at tekk when he sent me a random trade to show me all his dragon orbs and 150~ of each charm then said he will now be the best barb on the server. he will definitely be the best geared but hasnt shown that he has any skill yet.

MD just BRs nonstop about how he is so pro day in and day out.

edit:nevermind this game doesnt take any skill to play anyway. its all about who wants to waste the most money.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
    edited August 2009
    i did have to laugh at tekk when he sent me a random trade to show me all his dragon orbs and 150~ of each charm then said he will now be the best barb on the server. he will definitely be the best geared but hasnt shown that he has any skill yet.

He did that to me too b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siochain - Harshlands
    Siochain - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Yes, we didn't show. We had 10 TWs that weekend and couldn't cover every one of them. So we chose to defend the other 2 that were on at the same time as the QQme one. We won 8 of the 10, btw.
    "We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets. We shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender."
    Winston Churchill
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yes, we didn't show. We had 10 TWs that weekend and couldn't cover every one of them. So we chose to defend the other 2 that were on at the same time as the QQme one. We won 8 of the 10, btw.

wrote:
    They seems like they were close, yet they were pretty bad. Bunch of nub were in QQme and act like pro

Bunch of nub = You could of handled us then.
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Quit the ****, kylin sucks period.

And MD QQ's way too much
  • Siochain - Harshlands
    Siochain - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Bunch of nub = You could of handled us then.

Curious how you 'quote' my perfectly honest response with the addition of someone else's quote to make it look like that was my response.
    "We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets. We shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender."
    Winston Churchill
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    If you're going to quote anyone about "zerging", quote Echo. 'cause apparently Kingdom think 2 of their enemies vs. 6 of them means their enemy is zerging them.

why do we show up when 90% of QQme was botting pretty bad, and it was complete different ave level range??? ROFL

you are pretty smart, btw, does that matter we never show for QQme that make QQme can defeat Kingdom TW? ROFL.....
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Quit the ****, kylin sucks period.

And MD QQ's way too much

ROFL, yet you havent proved anything lol. keep on trying to act like a best veno lol.....
    edited August 2009
    I think Kylin and Kingdom, (Crimson did), could beat QQme in a TW. Because we all know bots don't work in PvP TW, they're no mobs. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]