• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    dont forget wizards have a 6 second stun
    399 chi > sutra > sandstorm > mountain seize > finish barb off
    instant channeling > to get 2 sparks > stun > death

and with luck
    a demon wizard can stun lock

So, you are gonna use a long casting two spark skill to stun me for two seconds, then what? :o
    edit:fail quote :([/QUOTE]

ummmm read it again
    sutra gives no channeling
    so its a 6 second stun thats hits you in no time
    to reiterate
    399 chi > sutra > sandstorm > mountain seize > finish barb off
    full chi > -100% channeling > get 2 sparks > stun > death
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    and if the barb uses either of his 79 skills?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    and if the barb uses either of his 79 skills?

interesting...
    lets edit that
    399 chi > soporific whisper > sutra > spark pot > mountain seize > finish barb

full chi > instant cast sleep > -100% channeling > get 2 sparks > stun > pwnage

Stickygreen you make this hard
    you are awesome like that b:cute
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • noblet
    noblet Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You sound as if what the barb does is nonfactor, and victory is guaranteed if the wiz just use a certain macro. What if the barb stun? interrupt? arma? pop a dmg reduction skill/pot? There are a number of things barb can do against a squishy wizard. They always have a chance of winning no matter how good a wizard is. The difference between HA veno and wizard is wizard can be killed by barb, and if you can be killed, you can lose.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    noblet wrote: »
    You sound as if what the barb does is nonfactor, and victory is guaranteed if the wiz just use a certain macro. What if the barb stun? interrupt? arma? pop a dmg reduction skill/pot? There are a number of things barb can do against a squishy wizard. They always have a chance of winning no matter how good a wizard is. The difference between HA veno and wizard is wizard can be killed by barb, and if you can be killed, you can lose.

wtf is up with people talking about fail wizards b:sweat

wizards have more range than a barb
    the sleep is instant cast so it cant be interupt
    and when the effect is over its cause you was hit by a skill with a high chance to stun for 6 seconds
    barb is stuck there for 6 seconds while getting beat up
    sadly
    most wizards dont get soporific whisper until their 90s b:sweat
    but with the right combination
    a wizard can win all their fights
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    a well geared 90 wizard will not be one shot by tree+arma, not even i can be one shot by tree+arma

Lol?

A HA Veno can be a one shot also, I remember seeing a SS where DestroyTokyo did about +7k damage to a HA veno in the forums.

But fighting a HA veno can be a pain, they have so much pdef that you need to get lucky with zerk and/or a crit to kill them.

Wizards do more damage but are also weaker imo, if you have the jump on them the odds are in your favor, if they have the jump on you the odds are in their favor.

A HA veno and Wiz are definitely the best anti barb classes.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Lol?

A HA Veno can be a one shot also, I remember seeing a SS where DestroyTokyo did about +7k damage to a HA veno in the forums.

But fighting a HA veno can be a pain, they have so much pdef that you need to get lucky with zerk and/or a crit to kill them.

Wizards do more damage but are also weaker imo, if you have the jump on them the odds are in your favor, if they have the jump on you the odds are in their favor.

A HA veno and Wiz are definitely the best anti barb classes.

well i have yet to be one shot by a tree+arma
    and i been hit by a full vit barb b:sweat
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    interesting...
    lets edit that

You're an idiot. Anyone who gets mage slept solid shields as soon as you put on sutra or as soon as they wake up use a pk pot.

All mages are non factor till 99. This is a true statement.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • farbod
    farbod Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    interesting...
    lets edit that

=_= u make it sound as if the barb is telling u to hit him with all u got and waiting for u do to so... ever though about barb turtle? it might cost 2 sparks but 90% dmg reduction is.......b:shutup
  • Keadosan - Heavens Tear
    Keadosan - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wizard or Archer...I can usually deal with venos pretty well, just don't get drug into fighting the pet. Wizard can just nuke my **** and Archers just keep running away...until I run off. IDK though, maybe I'm just a noob.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    farbod wrote: »
    =_= u make it sound as if the barb is telling u to hit him with all u got and waiting for u do to so... ever though about barb turtle? it might cost 2 sparks but 90% dmg reduction is.......b:shutup

only time i had a barb turtled me they turned around and ran away b:sweat
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wizard or Archer...I can usually deal with venos pretty well, just don't get drug into fighting the pet. Wizard can just nuke my **** and Archers just keep running away...until I run off. IDK though, maybe I'm just a noob.

Well...you are lvl 12...so... LOL no just kidding!! xD

You should be carefull with veno's when you are higher lvl b:chuckle
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    be nice
    he is a panda barb
    those are my favorite b:pleased
  • Verticoli - Sanctuary_1260687467
    edited August 2009
    for sticky green and any other people who thinks wiz can 1 hit a barb...
    firstly u are all throwing up these plans on how to kill a barbs as if u idiots think that a level 90 - 100+ barb is just going to stand there...

and secondly Mr Green... if you think that a level 100 arcane wiz crits just at the right time alot... well ur wrong they dont!

and for all the ppls who think that you can just... stun a barb for like 6-10 secs
    well... we can use both 79 skills
    and if ur trying to DD to kill a barb then we can triple spark 3 secs immune or any other spark or the 59 skills for tiger and bestial rage which is a magic attack shield.
    then all genie skills like tree of protection holy path solid shield. i mean omg!
    and StickyGreen says they can crit 22-24k IF... u include all the low % chance it happens u just do solid shield 35% reduction i think now its nerfed... 35% of 22k is under 19k so... i live b:shutup

and were talking about SINGLE class best anti barb and to get heavens flame.. u need more than just a wiz.
    b:pleased
    -served-