Best Anti-Barb Class?

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    u act so big but u are one of the noobest barb in this forum

what did this have anything to do with my post?

explain to me how i am one of the noobest barbs in this forum
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    what did this have anything to do with my post?

explain to me how i am one of the noobest barbs in this forum
    that's my overall imo by reading the threads u make and the threads where u post

and don't ask me to copy paste every **** u post cuz it would be a hell of a work

learn to multiquote btw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    quote anything where i have been serious that shows im a noob concering barbarians. please do.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If u look at endgame, i would have to say either Wizard or Cleric. I know your asking why not veno, and the truth is, if the veno doesnt get a nix, the barb WILL get the veno and POUND her, unless she uses bramble array *crosses fingers*. So why wizard and Cleric, first Wizard has Eartheido strike, aka Yellow flash of death, use that and a BID after charm ticks and there is a dead kitty. Now on 2 the cleric, the cleric is the untold hero of pk, tho they look only like helpers, if u build right, that cleric can have u down in no time. and if u get 2 close, they can either sleep u or go and use plume shell and tank u all day. So That is my Anti barb list
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
    edited August 2009
    and don't ask me to copy paste every **** u post cuz it would be a hell of a work
    quote anything where i have been serious that shows im a noob concering barbarians. please do.
    oh noz u did that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    excuses, dont say im fail if you wont back it up. people will assume ur just fail =/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    excuses, dont say im fail if you wont back it up. people will assume ur just fail =/
    I just had to say that, I feel fine now

and ppl who really care can use the search button and look for themselfs, it's not gonna take much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Anyone who claim barbs pwn all and HA venos are easier than wizzies for barb, frankly, does fail.b:chuckle
    edited August 2009
    your really dense? can you read? i said wizards are scary than HA venos, god, you need to go back to grade school and take some reading comprehension classes.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    HA veno + hood was pointed out near the beginning of the thread. And HA veno as the "anti-barb class" was pointed out so many times already. You get into argument against everyone, including other 90+ barbs like Goliath, it could either be everyone here are morons, or just one person.

In any case, my barb may only be 81, but I'm pretty sure there's more pk in lost city than heavens tear. Goliath is a lvl 90+ pve barb. Plus many other people in both pve and pvp. You against the world? Look at it this way, other barbs somehow aren't quite as terrified of robe wizzies as you are, what does that indicate?b:chuckle
    edited August 2009
    rofl everyone? when did goliath say HA venos were more effective at killling barbs than wizards? we were arguing over how to kill kiters. learn to read.

hes not 90+ either he is 89

get some glasses maybe? if youve noticed, everyon in this thread agrees with me taht wizards > HA venos in killing barbs

maybe youd realize that if you actually hit 90.

your such a noob, its unbelievable.

youve obviously never pvped a level 101 wizard with good gears and skills.

one might notice that the only one lvl 90 from a pvp server has actually posted. the only credit i give sticky is that he was fighting lvl 99+ wizards from enrage. triple spark + undine+sandstorm is gg. throw in anti stun pot and barb better run fast or ironguard.

lol even without crits
    wizard is the only thing that can do enough damage to take out a barb, those robe wizards have crappy gear.

Give a wiz a good weapon and watch the barbs drop
    there is a reason in TW why wizards attack the barbs not the venos

people that agree with me

where are the people agreeing with you?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wizards are the most dangerous class to barbs cuz they get harder to kill at higher lvls nd make massive dmg plus if they r good at kitting we will be fked good... Although it all will come down to how you will fight the wizard, I usually use true form while im fighting to get closer to targets, after a charm tick, after a undine strike debuff nd such...true form will be your saviour against wizards trust me.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
    edited August 2009
    another on my side..

gg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm no elite PKer, but the way I see it...

In open world PvP, the mage is by far the barbs worst nemesis. He can put up numbers no one else can match (in terms of DpS).

In one v/s one, the mage again is a threat. But if the barb can get within an arms reach of him, its likely the mage will do down. Ideally the mage wants to wipe the barb before he can get close, and the higher the level the mage is, the more capable he is to do exactly that.

Next is the heavy armor veno. This is a threat of a different sort. She cant put up numbers anywhere near that of the mage. But she can instantly remove your buffs. Shes got a pet thats chasing you. She can cast bramble hood, which makes your damage more harmful to you than her. She can do soul transfusions to save herself. She can go fox form, which means that with that extra 120% pdef shes got almost as much as a BM, except this BM will kite, transform and start off with magical attacks.

Mages can take us down easier but they can be taken down just as easily too. HA venos are almost as much a pain to kill as a BM, while hurting a bit more (their mag attack + pet attack + debuffs).

Edit: I prefer fighting both of them in tigerform. Just since I need to last long enough until the fat ady sinks! b:chuckle
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    another on my side..

gg

Lets make that another.b:victory

But I think mothergoose is trying to state that HA veno are harder to kill for a barb than a wizard..

Seriously tho wizards can solo barbs..
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • noblet
    noblet Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    bawksy wrote: »
    Lets make that another.b:victory

But I think mothergoose is trying to state that HA veno are harder to kill for a barb than a wizard..

Seriously tho wizards can solo barbs..

Right, it's comparing apples to oranges. Wizards kills fast and can be killed fast. They pose a lot of threat. A fight with wizard is over fast, fight with HA veno is slow. But it's still possible for barb to win against wizard, no matter how skilled the wizard is. It's impossible for barb to win against HA veno. Fox form means 220% physical defense, bramble hood means only 25% damage taken by veno, and 200% damage reflection, myriad rainbow means quarter chance of reducing pdef or mdef to 0, purge means purge. An experienced wizard can kill barb fast, but can also be killed fast. An experienced HA veno cannot be killed by barb, but will kill the barb in time. In one case, it's possible to win, in the other, it's impossible to win.

The word "dangerous" and "scary" describes wizards in that they deal a lot of damage fast. But for a barb to fight against an experienced wizard, the fight could go either way, 50-50. For a barb to stand ground against an experienced HA veno, defeat is inevitable. It goes beyond "dangerous" and "scary," it's simply 100% mortality rate.

As others pointed out in the first page, against HA veno, just give up.

There are three reasons why many barbs believe wizards to be better antibarb class.
    1) There are lots of wizards endgame, relatively, compared to HA venos. Most venos are arcane, which, while still dangerous, can be taken down just like a wizard.
    2) Wizards do more damage. This intimidates anyone fighting against them, and make seem more of a thread than they actually are.
    3) Most barbs just run when they realize their hits aren't doing any damage, or see the bramble. Myriad isn't dependable, it takes multiple tries to get the desired armor break and mind break, until then, veno can't deal enough damage to actually kill a charmed barb fast enough before it gets away.
  • Verticoli - Sanctuary_1260687467
    edited August 2009
    barbs 90+ i find cant be soloed by anyone im level 94 have near 19k hp in tiger 15.3k human and wiz veno or archer shouldnt be able to kill a barb 1 on 1.

the only class i might say has a chance if you just stood there and let them DD would be veno using triple spark. phoenix ande debuff + amp and genie.

reason i say not wiz is becuase when they triple spark they channel too long to kill a 90+ charmed barb.

archer just complain all the time abuot how you were lucky they didnt crit...

but you should never just stand there... so if ur attacking back. using solid shield when they spark or getting out of tiger and using a stun skill or the 79 skill to stop channeling no one has a chance :P

-im level 94 they fixing my avatar :(-
    edit : best anti barb class is... nothing
    edited August 2009
    barbs 90+ i find cant be soloed by anyone im level 94 have near 19k hp in tiger 15.3k human and wiz veno or archer shouldnt be able to kill a barb 1 on 1.

the only class i might say has a chance if you just stood there and let them DD would be veno using triple spark. phoenix ande debuff + amp and genie.

reason i say not wiz is becuase when they triple spark they channel too long to kill a 90+ charmed barb.

but you should never just stand there... so if ur attacking back. using solid shield when they spark or getting out of tiger and using a stun skill or the 79 skill to stop channeling no one has a chance :P

rofl, you wizard will one shot you in the right conditions buddy, trust me, even if you were in tiger form.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noblet
    edited August 2009
    rofl, you wizard will one shot you in the right conditions buddy, trust me, even if you were in tiger form.

One shotting a tank barb with decent gear is almost impossible. What kind of fail barb let himself be one shot?
    edited August 2009
    lol... you ever been in a TW?

heavens flame + bids + crit + extreme poison + a level 101 wizard with + 9 TT99 = GG

edit: getting one shot is easy, the high level wizards on my server crit for 20k-25k with BIDS. not much you can do when u have no chi and your apoth is on cooldown once you see the animation

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pnut - Lost City
    Pnut - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    rofl everyone? when did goliath say HA venos were more effective at killling barbs than wizards? we were arguing over how to kill kiters. learn to read.

hes not 90+ either he is 89

get some glasses maybe? if youve noticed, everyon in this thread agrees with me taht wizards > HA venos in killing barbs

maybe youd realize that if you actually hit 90.

your such a noob, its unbelievable.

youve obviously never pvped a level 101 wizard with good gears and skills.

Ok..

people that agree with me

where are the people agreeing with you?

I'm not gonna try to flame you here, but I do believe that a heavy veno is much more of a treat than a wizard. It's easy to escape a wizard if they spark and undine. But as for a werefox, their nix can stun, and they can stun, they can debuff you... If they are properly geared they are almost unkillable for a barb. A heavy armor wf should have two peices heavy and two robes fyi. A (good) heavy wf around at 90+ should have at least 5k pdef unbuffed. Really no point in fighting a heavy wf, unless you want to burn charm, untill they get lucky enough to get 100% pdef break, causing your death no matter what. Even if they are heaven, they can get a skill that is like heaven EA sharptooth. it reduces max hp by 20%. So the wf debuffs you, sharp tooths you. Now your HP is horrible and you are an easy kill. And good luck ever doing enough DPS to kill a heavy WF, because if they honestly can probably just tank you. A lvl 100 heavy wf on my server has 7.4k hp unbuffed... Try breaking through that... As for wizards, not saying they are easier to kill, but i'm not near as afraid, not even of +10 99 weapons and +6 armors, my perdition still kills them. I'm not bashing your opinion. You might not have very good venos on that server, and tbh most of the good mages are in my guild, so hey I avoid heavy venos, and would always rather fight a mage. oh yeah I think i saw you say your mdef somewhere, was like 4k buffed or something?, mine is 4k unbuffed and 6k buffed or something, but with undine of course it doesn't make that much of a difference.
    "when i get about 10m

gonna restat to AA and hop into a TW in 90 robes... :D" - Stickygreen lvl 93 WB Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    for venos, if it comes down to it i spam pots and book it to rebuff, but you cant really book it from wizards BIDS, if you are unbuffed with undine (or w/e their mdef debuff is) + extreme poison and you dont have full hp, from a full magic wizard with +10 TT99 weapon, its pretty much over.

or maybe 12.5k hp is low in human, but since i dont CS my gear wont be getting higher than +5 anytime soon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pnut - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    for venos, if it comes down to it i spam pots and book it to rebuff, but you cant really book it from wizards BIDS, if you are unbuffed with undine (or w/e their mdef debuff is) + extreme poison and you dont have full hp, from a full magic wizard with +10 TT99 weapon, its pretty much over.

or maybe 12.5k hp is low in human, but since i dont CS my gear wont be getting higher than +5 anytime soon.

like I said, most of the mages that are good are in my guild, never die to mage 1v1, unless I don't have a charm of course
    "when i get about 10m

gonna restat to AA and hop into a TW in 90 robes... :D" - Stickygreen lvl 93 WB Heavens Tear
  • noblet
    edited August 2009

Once you get armor break or mind break, spam pots just won't be enough. That hp bar will go down fast. The problem with HA veno is they can tank you for an indefinite amount of time if potted and charmed, so you can't kill them, but they'll get that armor break or mind break eventually and kill you. It's a no win situation.
    edited August 2009
    but what kind of barbs sit their and fight HA venos 1v1? only reason id fight the HA venos if its mass pvp and i got a bm with me, most people go for the barb in pk for some reason, so i pretty much draw fire in pvp and wait for mychance to tree and arma

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pnut - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    but what kind of barbs sit their and fight HA venos 1v1? only reason id fight the HA venos if its mass pvp and i got a bm with me, most people go for the barb in pk for some reason, so i pretty much draw fire in pvp and wait for mychance to tree and arma

I do pretty much the same thing, I always neeed more two spark pots. And i think people started to target me so much because i never went to pk with a hiero, because they nerver targeted me, but now the do b:cry. and no, i never fight a heavy armor veno 1v1, unless they really suck
    "when i get about 10m

edited August 2009
    yea, undergeared HA venos are easy to kill, since most dont pump vit at all, so they end up with 3-5k hp unbuffed, which is easy as hell to wtfpwn with a 60/70 str genie + thunderstorm

devour works nice also

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noblet
    edited August 2009
    yea, undergeared HA venos are easy to kill, since most dont pump vit at all, so they end up with 3-5k hp unbuffed, which is easy as hell to wtfpwn with a 60/70 str genie + thunderstorm

devour works nice also

Undergeared anything is easy to kill. Wizards too. XD
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009

best anti barb class is
    wizards
    noblet wrote: »
    One shotting a tank barb with decent gear is almost impossible. What kind of fail barb let himself be one shot?

did you know?
    a lvl 89 wizard can crit 19k with
    triple spark + extreme poison + hell/heaven stone rain
    I'm not gonna try to flame you here, but I do believe that a heavy veno is much more of a treat than a wizard. It's easy to escape a wizard if they spark and undine. But as for a werefox, their nix can stun, and they can stun, they can debuff you... If they are properly geared they are almost unkillable for a barb. A heavy armor wf should have two peices heavy and two robes fyi. A (good) heavy wf around at 90+ should have at least 5k pdef unbuffed. Really no point in fighting a heavy wf, unless you want to burn charm, untill they get lucky enough to get 100% pdef break, causing your death no matter what. Even if they are heaven, they can get a skill that is like heaven EA sharptooth. it reduces max hp by 20%. So the wf debuffs you, sharp tooths you. Now your HP is horrible and you are an easy kill. And good luck ever doing enough DPS to kill a heavy WF, because if they honestly can probably just tank you. A lvl 100 heavy wf on my server has 7.4k hp unbuffed... Try breaking through that... As for wizards, not saying they are easier to kill, but i'm not near as afraid, not even of +10 99 weapons and +6 armors, my perdition still kills them. I'm not bashing your opinion. You might not have very good venos on that server, and tbh most of the good mages are in my guild, so hey I avoid heavy venos, and would always rather fight a mage. oh yeah I think i saw you say your mdef somewhere, was like 4k buffed or something?, mine is 4k unbuffed and 6k buffed or something, but with undine of course it doesn't make that much of a difference.

dont forget wizards have a 6 second stun
    399 chi > sutra > sandstorm > mountain seize > finish barb off
    instant channeling > to get 2 sparks > stun > death

and with luck
    a demon wizard can stun lock
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Pnut - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    dont forget wizards have a 6 second stun
    399 chi > sutra > sandstorm > mountain seize > finish barb off
    instant channeling > to get 2 sparks > stun > death

and with luck
    a demon wizard can stun lock[/QUOTE]

So, you are gonna use a long casting two spark skill to stun me for two seconds, then what? :o
    edit:fail quote :(
    "when i get about 10m