• Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    south ADC

soisfdsfd
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    part of it is doing cube every day and selling the reward box for finishing it for 100k. + I almos always hit the 1mil or 5 mil box room. If not that, I hit the chips room (today I came out with 10 chips + 5 mil box, yesterday I had 5 chips and the 1 mil box). I sell the 1 mil box for 300-350k and the 5 mil box for 550-600k.
    Average time to run the cube: 20 min.
    The second part all I say is look around what ppl need every single day. Provide that service and u will make money. OFC, this is the cash at lvl 88, at 7x u will make less, but expenses are less also.

Other tips:
    Don't use a MP charm. Apothecary is the easiest skill to lvl. Gather herbs, make MP restore potions( not that 50 or 100MP/sec for 10 min, those are absolutely not worth it, make the 6k/30sec or 9k/30 sec ones - I have around 30 9k ones at me at all times, only using them in TT/TW after death). Always double spark when u can to regen mana, max your wellspring quaff (or raise it to a decent lvl) to have the maximum possible mana pool, water shield always on. I can grind about 20 min ( the quests I have at this lvl) without having mana problems. After 20 min just grab a coffee or a beer while meditating for 30 sec and you're good to go for another 20 min.
    Once I hit 89 and get the tripple spark + chi skill bye bye mana restore pots.

alot of good advice here.. i rly gotta try cube :( one thing though.. i figured triple spark and chi skill would give me unlimited mana but it doesnt.. the 89 skills cost alot more mp. although.. im still LA (restatting at 90) and wellspring is only 5. I have like 9.3k mp normally. Maybe a higher wellspring and more points in mag will make spark recover enough mp to keep it up constantly :)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Rhugiga - Dreamweaver
    Rhugiga - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well it depends on which server you are in i gues...in dreamweaver there are no poeple selling show hares and so me and the only other seller i have seen has raised the price to about 60k-70k depending on how well they sell...which is usualy only about two nights in the catshop.

hmmm didnt quote for some reason >_> anyway point is bunnies work well on dreamweaver XD
  • tyrtallow
    tyrtallow Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I was making around 300-400k a day by the time I reached lvl 40 a few patches back (dunno how much the things sell nowadays), steadily progressing to 700k-800k a day, with expenses. The cube method sounds a lot better though.
    I just grind and NPC DQ and misc items, going for mobs/spots with best drops and least disturbances (tried catshop but profit/week turned out worse). I Invested on a good mount and flying gear so I rarely use tele-NPC's, and also went all thrifty with pots by going apothecary and herbs.
  • BludShot - Lost City
    BludShot - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    HAHA!! making money is easy brutha!! Sleep with a GM ...0.o
    b:surrender
  • Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    For some reason, I doubt that will work. Unless you're REALLY good. b:chuckle
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i dont know nothing about cube yet =/

MAKE THIS YOUR BIBLE: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=157802&highlight=cube+guide
    Playlist with cube runs: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BBA4F0F1C3B7771C

BTW, you should be fine in the Room 47 in cube after u have about 3.5k HP.
    I'm finishing the cube without HP buff, 3.7k HP, Arcane armor .
    I've been passing 47 constantly now for about a week. This is how I do it:
    1. 100 HP/sec for 10 min recovery pot
    2. wait for that too cooldown - Dew of god protection ( once u get teleported in, u will get a lot of hits not only from center AOE but from mobs around also and won't be able to recover from them at low HP)
    3. pop a event recovery HP food.
    4. get the quest - tele in
    5. blink to the closest corner, run around the wall
    6. pop event food every time the cooldown allows and help with some pink pots every time cooldown allowes. At the beginning this is vital since the aggro mobs will land a few hits.
    7. help with ToP or any other genie skill.

Good luck!!!

PS: For other 100s stand rooms, just go in, WotP the mobs + Hailstorm (these 2 aoes will kill all 4 mobs). Run in a corner and heal yourself. While doing it put all your channel gear on you to do it faster. Cost for these 2 "easy" 100s rooms should be 1 charm tick at drop-in. Then self healing will do the job.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    I have like 9.3k mp normally. Maybe a higher wellspring and more points in mag will make spark recover enough mp to keep it up constantly :)

I have +12k MP with Wellspring at lvl 5, 2 spark regenerates about 1.3k MP. 89 skills cost more, true, but the regen is 20% of max HP, and I'm not sure about this but I think u can get up to 3.5k mana regen with a tripple spark. That's huge. While grinding/Pyro bonus/chi skill, u basically can spark every 2 minutes? ... I'll see how that works this week-end when I hit 89.b:chuckle

*SRY for double post

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Get a high level veno to marry you, then you have someone who can help you run instances. :) thats how I've farmed 220M in 2 weeks
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    ROFL...and that was your share?

And I can't marry a high lvl veno. Same sex marriage is not working in PWI yet

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ROFL...and that was your share?

And I can't marry a high lvl veno. Same sex marriage is not working in PWI

Edited for you, unfortunately...b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]