Panther 9.0 m/s
    Quit.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    wrote:
    TT

since when do wizards do TT with others ?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver
    FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 463 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Panther 9.0 m/s

inst a flying sword better?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    since when do wizards do TT with others ?
    I do XD for profit/mats/pages.Even got a gold mat few days agob:laugh
    inst a flying sword better?

I find panther much faster even tho i have a 2.5m/s flying mount.
    Quit.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I find panther much faster even tho i have a 2.5m/s flying mount.

i dunno if it is faster since u will have to across rivers and mountains sometimes
    plus the mobs that agro around...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    bump... b:chuckle

so whats the best way to get money after lv85 whne rebirth gamma stop running?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Merchanting, farming mats, grinding, making a veno alt.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    so exist a best way of win money than the rebirth gamma?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    A successful gamma run will give you 500k~ish profit, possibly 3mil+ if you get some immaculates. You can also put exp into a genie then sell the genie(a 61+ LP genie goes for around 4mil+ on sanctuary). If you don't mind your friends outleveling you, you can max all your skills out.

I left gamma as soon as I could, Blade Tempest was the main skill I leveled(Lv.9), I got a few that I liked the look of such as hailstorm. Also got a few that I wanted to test, finding out that crown of flame and pitfall are incredibly useless.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • MyMamaSaid - Sanctuary
    MyMamaSaid - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Me, I can actually make decent money grinding on Dazzle wings and such, but I'm just too lazy... So I started a Barb.. can't wait to get his AOE up and then make some real money and charge for tanking bosses... Mean, but hey.. it pays the bills.b:victory
  • ShadowDrag - Lost City
    ShadowDrag - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    iono about u but i grind on fishes and i make like 250k an hour easy
    -55k on xp scroll
    -20k on repairs
    -30k on apoth item pots (just buy herbs and makke)
    so thats liake about 145k profit per hour
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Levoden - Heavens Tear
    Levoden - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    We earn money by selling Blemished gems in our catshops and passing them off as Beautiful.

EDIT: At least that's what happens in our server...
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wizzies can earn money? b:shocked
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wizzies can earn money? b:shocked

Yes.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AnimePimp - Lost City
    AnimePimp - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    mm so how should i go about making money at my lv other than buying zen i havent played in like a year thinkin about comin back lol but b4 unless i solo with hp/mp heiro there was no way loots even funded pots let alone being able to bank lol x.x i had to sell some heiros to make comfortable money lol i dont have the zen now for all that xD
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    mm so how should i go about making money at my lv other than buying zen i havent played in like a year thinkin about comin back lol but b4 unless i solo with hp/mp heiro there was no way loots even funded pots let alone being able to bank lol x.x

Erm, right... anyway... its hard at your level to make money. Just do quest do some grinding go level, and from 60+ grinding drops can give you a good amount of money. At your level, well grinding is the only thing you can do to make money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bigxbear
    bigxbear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    who likes carrots?
    i'm the one spinning in their chair, eating a ring-pop, wondering y the world hates broccolie so much... but loves it w/ cheese O.o... mabye we all should wear cheese to be better ppl. (Yes!!.. One more step to RUULING the worldb:thanks)
    edited September 2009
    Options
    bigxbear wrote: »
    who likes carrots?

your cousin?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devilmages - Sanctuary
    Devilmages - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well im lvl 62 and not getting enough still ug lol
    i like pie
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well im lvl 62 and not getting enough still ug lol

ya 60 here and I don't even have pyrogram/divine pyro up past level 1 because i'm so poor. b:shocked
    I had to compromise and get the more functional spells (gush/SS/stone rain/essential sutra/err also BIDS but it looks sooo nice~ b:bye)

also looks like the old 1 hour zhenning session might be out of the question right now seeing as how guardian and spirit charm prices are through the roof.
    maybe we could do 10 minute zhen sessions with meditation and apoth pots in between? xD

or maybe we could do the OP suggestion of getting one AOE and a bunch of mobs that are weak enough to kill in 1 hit. (T.T') BIDS level 1 does half the life of mobs like 7 levels lower then me b:chuckle

*also I don't have Force of will yet either or the other 2 ulties. mah gawd i'm so poor. T.T.....for now d(^.-d)'*
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rhendura
    rhendura Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i know it was stated alot earlier in the thread but makin a veno alt is a great way to make money. once u get the veno to lvl 20 catch snow hares. each one sells for as low as 50k and they spawn once every hour with little or no people there to tame it. that alone isnt to much money but if you do that all day (5-10 hours) it really adds up. when u add that to anything made while mat farming or grinding its quite a haul ^_^
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ya 60 here and I don't even have pyrogram/divine pyro up past level 1 because i'm so poor. b:shocked
    I had to compromise and get the more functional spells (gush/SS/stone rain/essential sutra/err also BIDS but it looks sooo nice~ b:bye)

also looks like the old 1 hour zhenning session might be out of the question right now seeing as how guardian and spirit charm prices are through the roof.
    maybe we could do 10 minute zhen sessions with meditation and apoth pots in between? xD

or maybe we could do the OP suggestion of getting one AOE and a bunch of mobs that are weak enough to kill in 1 hit. (T.T') BIDS level 1 does half the life of mobs like 7 levels lower then me b:chuckle

*also I don't have Force of will yet either or the other 2 ulties. mah gawd i'm so poor. T.T.....for now d(^.-d)'*

You haven't leveled Pyro or D.Pyro? AT ALL?

What the hell are you buying?
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    don't remember the name of that herb but looks like weed for sure.
    Maybe the Hamsta' is on a roll.

Well , on topic, I make about 1 mil in 1.5h of play every day. Sometimes 1.3-1.4 mils, depends on luck and about 400k xp and 80k sp during that time too. That's cash after all expenses.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    don't remember the name of that herb but looks like weed for sure.
    Maybe the Hamsta' is on a roll.

Well , on topic, I make about 1 mil in 1.5h of play every day. Sometimes 1.3-1.4 mils, depends on luck and about 400k xp and 80k sp during that time too. That's cash after all expenses.

nice but u can tell us how....doing what...wiht that exp rate maybe FC but u dotn get such money well i give up....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zetarana - Heavens Tear
    Zetarana - Heavens Tear Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    rhendura wrote: »
    i know it was stated alot earlier in the thread but makin a veno alt is a great way to make money. once u get the veno to lvl 20 catch snow hares. each one sells for as low as 50k and they spawn once every hour with little or no people there to tame it. that alone isnt to much money but if you do that all day (5-10 hours) it really adds up. when u add that to anything made while mat farming or grinding its quite a haul ^_^

Have you looked in City of the Lost lately, there are too many ppl trying to sell Snow Hares, that it is not a viable way to make cash.

There is always someone trying to sell Snow Hares...

Grinding seems to be the way to go to consistantly make cash.

I suppose you could CatShop the DQ items, but there are more ppl doing that than selling Snow Hares... lol

It is tough for Wizards, cuz we need Pots and Powders, well that is, if you don't run with a Cleric in tow. =)
    Zetarana - Arcane Veno
    Nephandus - Arcane Wizard
    Faction: Nocturne
  • Hizaki - Dreamweaver
    Hizaki - Dreamweaver Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    *hooks up a tow cable to the closest cleric*

Mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hizaki - 89 Wizard
    Gansuringa - 25 Assassin
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    nice but u can tell us how....doing what...wiht that exp rate maybe FC but u dotn get such money well i give up....

part of it is doing cube every day and selling the reward box for finishing it for 100k. + I almos always hit the 1mil or 5 mil box room. If not that, I hit the chips room (today I came out with 10 chips + 5 mil box, yesterday I had 5 chips and the 1 mil box). I sell the 1 mil box for 300-350k and the 5 mil box for 550-600k.
    Average time to run the cube: 20 min.
    The second part all I say is look around what ppl need every single day. Provide that service and u will make money. OFC, this is the cash at lvl 88, at 7x u will make less, but expenses are less also.

Other tips:
    Don't use a MP charm. Apothecary is the easiest skill to lvl. Gather herbs, make MP restore potions( not that 50 or 100MP/sec for 10 min, those are absolutely not worth it, make the 6k/30sec or 9k/30 sec ones - I have around 30 9k ones at me at all times, only using them in TT/TW after death). Always double spark when u can to regen mana, max your wellspring quaff (or raise it to a decent lvl) to have the maximum possible mana pool, water shield always on. I can grind about 20 min ( the quests I have at this lvl) without having mana problems. After 20 min just grab a coffee or a beer while meditating for 30 sec and you're good to go for another 20 min.
    Once I hit 89 and get the tripple spark + chi skill bye bye mana restore pots.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zetarana - Heavens Tear
    Zetarana - Heavens Tear Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Other tips:
    Don't use a MP charm. Apothecary is the easiest skill to lvl. Gather herbs, make MP restore potions( not that 50 or 100MP/sec for 10 min, those are absolutely not worth it, make the 6k/30sec or 9k/30 sec ones - I have around 30 9k ones at me at all times, only using them in TT/TW after death). Always double spark when u can to regen mana, max your wellspring quaff (or raise it to a decent lvl) to have the maximum possible mana pool, water shield always on. I can grind about 20 min ( the quests I have at this lvl) without having mana problems. After 20 min just grab a coffee or a beer while meditating for 30 sec and you're good to go for another 20 min.

Good Advice... I will try the 6k/9k ones and see if it makes a difference...

Hopefully HT is back up by the time I get home... =)
    Zetarana - Arcane Veno
    Nephandus - Arcane Wizard
    Faction: Nocturne
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yeah , for venos those pots are even better, cause with soul transfusion u can basically replenish your HP. That's basically a 300HP/sec recovery ... 0_o. Pop one of those 9k pots and u get both HP and MP refilled.
    Man, I need to play my alt veno more .... lol. Poor soul is only lvl 25.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    part of it is doing cube every day and selling the reward box for finishing it for 100k. + I almos always hit the 1mil or 5 mil box room. If not that, I hit the chips room (today I came out with 10 chips + 5 mil box, yesterday I had 5 chips and the 1 mil box). I sell the 1 mil box for 300-350k and the 5 mil box for 550-600k.
    Average time to run the cube: 20 min.
    The second part all I say is look around what ppl need every single day. Provide that service and u will make money. OFC, this is the cash at lvl 88, at 7x u will make less, but expenses are less also.

i dont know nothing about cube yet =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]