EVENT: PWI Wiki Kickoff Contest!(no more submissions)

18910111214»

Comments

• Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Going to say this over, and over, and over...

The guides are not written by GMs. You can SEE who wrote what, by going to the history of a page.

So, if you dislike the Archer guide - go write your own one!
  • Aerosbane - Sanctuary
    Aerosbane - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    a quick comment to the people flaming the archer guide, it may not be the best, but the 4 guides didn't help much, 2 told u what the skills were, 1 told u common stat builds, and another what an archer is. None of which, actually told u how to play an archer.
    Going to say this over, and over, and over...

The guides are not written by GMs. You can SEE who wrote what, by going to the history of a page.

So, if you dislike the Archer guide - go write your own one!

thank youb:chuckle
  • Jiayin - Heavens Tear
    Jiayin - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    a quick comment to the people flaming the archer guide, it may not be the best, but the 4 guides didn't help much, 2 told u what the skills were, 1 told u common stat builds, and another what an archer is. None of which, actually told u how to play an archer.

thank youb:chuckle
    I did say that my question was whether or not the GMs were drunk when they picked the winner. Obviously if I was reading the content to learn how to play an archer, I wouldn't know it sucks would I?
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If you have a problem with a guide that won, you probably should have submitted one to the contest too. That or, don't insult people if you didn't participate, it's unnecessary