Fist/Claw BM for PK...

Options
13»

Comments

• Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you want some entertainment, watch a vit axe pk video. One guy was all full of himself, then watching the video I felt like it was a Martha Stewart special on home gardening. Fails to kill, fails to kill, oh look; heavens flame followed by Bramble Rage. Over, and over, and over. And thus, they have a new name: The Gardener Build. Can't kill ****, without an amped BR.

This sounds remarkably similar to a certain BM everyone knows on Lost City :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This sounds remarkably similar to a certain BM everyone knows on Lost City :O

It was as much what I assumed to see, combined with what I ended up seeing. Again, their summary was so ridiculously arrogant, I figured I would still see some amped BR in the kills. The sheer number of amped BR only kills, was just insane. And then relating it back to the arrogance, made it into a horrible joke. And as has been posted in the past by vit axe, end game they can't solo kill. Which may be why they turn to 1 hit wonders for combos, but why don't they just branch out and actually learn how to play a Blademaster, is what I wonder? Do we need to wait for everyone to start equipping wood immune skill on their genies before they feel compelled to quit or try attaining a modicum of player skill?
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wood immunity is kinda hot anyway, love making a veno waste 2 sparks on nova
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.