Comments

• Tzone - Harshlands
    Tzone - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:cryI Miss Heavenly b:cry

I miss Perfect World...
    Give me the Destiny site i lost it b:sad

-Tzone

Oh yea and Swiftfire i voted for you a week or so ago. FYI, "YOOOOR PEERRTIEEE" b:chuckle
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Aww ty :3
    10 Chars
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Sowweeeb:cry I tottaly forgot bigbang is 12b:cry Ill try to be nice. Anyway where is Ixta? Probably on some vent bragging about how hes been on the internet since 1980, before it was created and how he was a super **** who thinks he can make the lights flicker in your house if your mean to him.b:chuckle

lol sorry litle girl or guy W/E **** maybe ? im 16 thank u very much and u needa get over it i ticked ur charm and enarly killd you im sorry i wont do it again now go get a life go on!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:cryI Miss Heavenly b:cry
    lmao u left all the time i think most of heavenly didnt even want you LOL last time im lookin at this thread sick of ur QQing D:
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Be nice to my Duckie.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Be nice to my Duckie.

b:chuckle Rofl, reminds me of a video me and my friend made in 7th grade for language arts, our little commercial in our "interview" video:

"Rubber duckies, are swimming in the tuuuuub!!!!!!!" b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Moog - Dreamweaver
    Moog - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    when I look at Swiftfire I jiz zed in my pants b:cuteb:cute
  • Last - Harshlands
    Last - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    A
    I
    O
    N

has the best looking girls. Now close this fail thread.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    A
    I
    O
    N

b:sweat here comes Spoon now....
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    A
    I
    O
    N

b:shutup noob
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    That's your opinion. Everyone has different taste in what's "good looking" You opinion of good looking may be someone else's definition of ugly. So please, if you have nothing good to say then don't say it. Also the last time I checked you're a nobody so get off this topic kkthx. :)
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lmao u left all the time i think most of heavenly didnt even want you LOL last time im lookin at this thread sick of ur QQing D:

I Left Twice, Once because i was tired of you and Ixta drooling all over Angelic like she would do something with a 44 year old man or a 13 year old child. The Second time was because i quit for 1 month. Most of heavenly didn't want me? Oh little boy, you don't even know what went on in heavenly. You and Ixta were to busy cybering with each other to know. Only if Lilith and others stilled played... And i do not understand which part of this is QQing. And i know what your going to reply to this post with. "LOL im not LOL 13 LOL i told you LOL im 16" Someone leaves the game for 3 months and ages 3 years.
  • Mushi - Harshlands
    Mushi - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    when I look at Swiftfire I jiz zed in my pants b:cuteb:cute

LOLolololOLOLOLolololOLOLOlololoLOLOLololoLOLOL
  • Intesa - Harshlands
    Intesa - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I Left Twice, Once because i was tired of you and Ixta drooling all over Angelic like she would do something with a 44 year old man or a 13 year old child. The Second time was because i quit for 1 month. Most of heavenly didn't want me? Oh little boy, you don't even know what went on in heavenly. You and Ixta were to busy cybering with each other to know. Only if Lilith and others stilled played... And i do not understand which part of this is QQing. And i know what your going to reply to this post with. "LOL im not LOL 13 LOL i told you LOL im 16" Someone leaves the game for 3 months and ages 3 years.

truuu truuu b:bye
    and u missed the time when he was talking about his *love* to Heraen in guild chat "i never met a girl like her" blah blah lolz i cant forget that
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009

O.o whoa, how is 1month:1year possible??????? Either that person is an idiot or just plain stupid.... Mhmm, or both? b:chuckle ... holy cow, that guy is creepy if what you said is true O____O....
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Issues. Anywho play nice guys. Btw Angelic wasn't that great, sure she had a pretty face but her voice made me want to slit my throat. Duckie did you tell Lilth I said Hewwo?? b:pleased
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Issues. Anywho play nice guys. Btw Angelic wasn't that great, sure she had a pretty face but her voice made me want to slit my throat. Duckie did you tell Lilth I said Hewwo?? b:pleased

LOL how bad could her voice be? b:laughb:chuckle Rofl
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    You don't want to know. Really.
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    swifties voice =b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrueWitch - Harshlands
    TrueWitch - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    roman6 wrote: »
    swifties voice =b:dirty

Yeah i like Swifty's voice too <3
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Erm thanks guys o_o<3
  • TrueWitch - Harshlands
    TrueWitch - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Erm thanks guys o_o<3

np hun, juz stating a fact rofl b:chuckle
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Hehehe awww<3
  • Last - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    And of course shes still bumping this thread.
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Hey nobody, stfu! :DD
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hello ladies b:byeb:cute
  • Last - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Swift id rather be a nobody then someone who lives off of others attention. I always wonder what was the point in your life that caused you to act without reason. b:chuckle
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    WTF you're almost 80.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    It's amusing when people call me an attention hoe when it's actually the people who care enough to call me names are actually the ones giving all the attention. GG kiddos. Keep on talking trash I'll try to act like I care, for your sake. Yeah Liggy, I'll be 78 by tomorrow night.
  • Last - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    It's amusing when people call me an attention hoe when it's actually the people who care enough to call me names are actually the ones giving all the attention. GG kiddos. Keep on talking trash I'll try to act like I care, for your sake. Yeah Liggy, I'll be 78 by tomorrow night.

So i guess you wont care if this thread gets closed. ;)
This discussion has been closed.