How to kill Kun Kun using magic! (for clerics)

Options
DoctorGideon - Dreamweaver
DoctorGideon - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Chronicles
Today I got the Kun Kun quest, but of course It's not that easy for me since I'm a cleric... Kun Kun has an elemental resistance so I had to kill him with only physical attacks.. atleast I thought so... Then it came to me. I have the Elemental seal spell. The Elemental seal spell is a spell that can temporarily decrease the enemyes magic defence. So I used It and I decreased Kun Kuns magical defence! So I killed him easily with a few elemental seal spells + plume shots + a wirlwind. So for all clerics that have the Kun Kun quest... be sure to use the elemental seal if you want to kill him with magic spells!
They don't call me Doc for nothing!
Server: Dreamweaver
Character race: Winged Elves
Character class: Cleric
Character name: DoctorGideon
Character info: Crazy and dangerous!!!
Post edited by DoctorGideon - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why not just plume him?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • Akie_Sano - Sanctuary
    Akie_Sano - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Err, Plume Shot deals physical damage.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why not just plume him?

That is sooo right. Cleric should plume shot. If your a wizard either go and whack KunKun or shoot him with a low lvl bow since your stuck with all magic skills.

@OP b:laugh.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Today I got the Kun Kun quest, but of course It's not that easy for me since I'm a cleric... Kun Kun has an elemental resistance so I had to kill him with only physical attacks.. atleast I thought so... Then it came to me. I have the Elemental seal spell. The Elemental seal spell is a spell that can temporarily decrease the enemyes magic defence. So I used It and I decreased Kun Kuns magical defence! So I killed him easily with a few elemental seal spells + plume shots + a wirlwind. So for all clerics that have the Kun Kun quest... be sure to use the elemental seal if you want to kill him with magic spells!

plum deals phy dmg einstien
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoctorGideon - Dreamweaver
    DoctorGideon - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol I tryed killing him only with plum but it said "Resist"
    They don't call me Doc for nothing!
    Server: Dreamweaver
    Character race: Winged Elves
    Character class: Cleric
    Character name: DoctorGideon
    Character info: Crazy and dangerous!!!
  • M_O_F_O - Heavens Tear
    M_O_F_O - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I am ****!! I would recommend you just plume shot him b:laughb:laugh
  • M_O_F_O - Heavens Tear
    M_O_F_O - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    plum deals phy dmg einstien

I am ****!! Capital "E" for Einstein and note I have spelt it correctly as well b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver
    Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Kun Kun has never - nor ever will be - an issue for Clerics. I think you're confusing us with Wizards who, granted, have to employ a different tactic for him. Usually involves pinning him down and hitting him with a sword for about 15 minutes b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Elf Priest | Dreamweaver | Faction: Mayhem
  • Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Or not doing the quest to avoid that >.>

Last time I tried he ran up to Abominations >_<

Also, ****, troll moar.
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    mah use eruption fist then magick attacks if you must >.<
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lolwut Plume Shot
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!
  • DarkReCon - Heavens Tear
    DarkReCon - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

That is what killed him.. you can kill him with 2 plume shots easy.. all the other stuff just made you happy or everyone else wondering "What is he doing"..
    Why wont my sig work.. Not kool..
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ROFL come on. Think before you make threads like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Akah - Harshlands
    Akah - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I got a good LOL out of it,

Almost as good as when my brother (a Wiz) had the quest and he chased Kun Kun out of his spawn area and it ran back and healed - He was a very frustrated Wizzy that day ^_^

/Akah
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I got a good LOL out of it,

Almost as good as when my brother (a Wiz) had the quest and he chased Kun Kun out of his spawn area and it ran back and healed - He was a very frustrated Wizzy that day ^_^

/Akah

I've never seen it do that. I've seen it run back, but never reset it's health. I just plinked it with a bow on my wizard, let it run off, reset, plink it some more, rinse/repeat. I just didn't feel like chasing him through mobs that would aggro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lulz I remember wacking it with my stick for a good 5min in my noob days b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    loooooool Decept b:chuckle somehow I could see you doing that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lulz....You gotta give him credit for trying...His idea was clever, at least. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Err, Plume Shot deals physical damage.

It deal magic damage not physical.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Failed. It deals physical damage.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Level 1 plume shot description:
    Focus your psychic energy to form sharp quill arrows to attack the
    enemy. Inflicts physical damage equal to your base magic attack plus
    55% of weapon damage plus 37.7.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Yes, and archers need to add magic so their metal skills can do more damage. b:bye
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    On my cleric I killed kun kun in 2 or 3 hits with plume shot. AS IT DOES deal physical damage. Clerics have one up on wizards here as we wizzy's are ALL MAG skills.

On wiz I used a bow and arrows. Took a bit but was the only way I could kill him but I got it done. Always good no matter what class you are (except archer) to carry a lvl 1 bow and at least 100 arrows. Lots of uses for this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Even archer has a use for a level 1 bow: nerfing their damage so they don't steal aggro from bosses as soon as they start attacking.
This discussion has been closed.