A Toast to GuardianZ

2»

Comments

• Scoped - Lost City
    Scoped - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    syl wrote: »
    sry topic derail here: (thanks Yourmom for the phrase)

umm i blame RQ, spectral and riot really for the lands that CQ has. a while back for 3 weeks cq did not bid anyone, hell we even left RQ on the map to keep them from taking lands from the other factions.

But what happened?

RQ lets GZ take their land so they can do what? that's right attack other factions. Hell after u wiped zen u let SG1 take ur land to so u can further wipe other factions. CQ was perfectly content with letting the other guilds war themselves or even us (RQ coulda even attacked us) but nooooo u gotta go for other guilds. If RQ hadn't attacked and taken the nub guilds' lands then cq's income would have been 60-80 mil less.

honestly i feel cq has failed the other guilds by allowing the more major guilds to atk them (srsly ur trying to save tw but u bid smaller guilds and kos other guilds that atk YOUR KOS). To my knowledge cq hasn't opened kos on ppl because they attacked BLT....or RQ

Its almost as if CQ DONT WANT to TW anymore. Doesnt surprise me paying a pve guild and all
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    We killed Zen b/c they wouldn't actually attack you during a "practice" TW till you were finished with RQ. From what i understand at least one faction could have gotten land that weekend if Zen or Integrity grew a pair. So taking their land from them for that BS is understandable.

GZ always was an ally of CQ, so we attacked them. Also, GZ refused to attack CQ, and had broken the ceasefire.

For the record, we didn't attack Yakuza after they attacked us.

And it's a free map, you do what you like.

u are wrong we was trying to backstab cq :S but we was not even able to get over their " noob " cause we had alot noob that had never went to any tw, we was explaining them every part of " standard tw "

and then as soon as rq war was over boom high level cq was getting in tw and 2 minute later it was end for us

everyone though zen was insane high level guild but it was false we was only less then 10 lv 90+ and our refine was really bad compared too cq and rq. our strenght was me and foxie and later cardea doing hh couple time per day and everyday

how long was rq war when u choose to atack us instead of gz ? 10 minutes ....

we won our war against sg1 and if i remember yakuza cause they were not even max player in tw and look like way lower level then we was

r.i.p. small zen before we choose to merge with other small guild ( blank i dont remember the name of that guild )

** thx gz i remember old time calling them in swamp ;)
    *** be careful gz ennemies i think they might bounce back when anoter " 4 star filter :P " game will be available , lot old rq and other people will quit pwi
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Devil - Harshlands
    Devil - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oh i remember those three hour long tws...and i was the base buffer b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    MrSnax - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    A bunch of us left because rq felt like a chore, and the game wasn't fun for us anymore. I'm having a lot more fun, and being more productive in a small guild and not worrying about the "OMG CQ TAKING OVER THE MAP" drama.

Sorry to derail the thread a bit.

Gratz again rq and gz, and thanks for some of the most fun i've had in this game.

Some more derailment:
    The "OMG CQ TAKING OVER THE MAP" drama you speak of was only during TWs for one thing. You could have done what you are doing in N'sync in RQ (just a thought, not that im saying you should come back cuz either way who cares). Just some food for thought. Better luck next time not letting drama affect you b:cute
    But w/e do your thing, not really blaming you I'm kinda bored of the game myself too. I tried to pvp this week and it got boring pretty fast. Mass pvp or single, both boring. Guess thats why I'm a carebear lol :D
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Some more derailment:
    The "OMG CQ TAKING OVER THE MAP" drama you speak of was only during TWs for one thing. You could have done what you are doing in N'sync in RQ (just a thought, not that im saying you should come back cuz either way who cares). Just some food for thought. Better luck next time not letting drama affect you b:cute
    But w/e do your thing, not really blaming you I'm kinda bored of the game myself too. I tried to pvp this week and it got boring pretty fast. Mass pvp or single, both boring. Guess thats why I'm a carebear lol :D

I didn't go to tw. I still don't go to tw all the time. I like tw a lot, but I have things to see and people to do on friday and saturday nights.

Just throwing this out there, but did you notice how a bunch of 9x venos left to join nsync? Sucks being spammed to farm hh for people you don't know whenever you log on.

I've been having a lot of fun since being on my own pretty much. Nsync probably has about 5 people who are actually playing most of the time, so its quiet. But somehow we do manage to hold our own in the little pvp we do get.

w/e been drinking. tl;dr **** comes out in a few weeks yay!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    A little more than a few weeks... but that's the spirit YM! :D
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    MrSnax - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yeah np I understand the bit about farming HH but I guess i really dont care and just do it lol. I'm just way too nice for my own good....

EDIT: <----hasnt been to a friday night TW ever, and dont plan on showing up for one either. I got irl stuff to do too :D
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ive never been to a tw, someone please tell me where the portal is b:sad
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Most of RageQuit is playing the A-ion beta right now :) it will be open beta soon.. Lol they start out ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    oh noes you said the bad word.

quickly edit it! GMs are coming to hide this thread so all the kids dont leave for a better game b:chuckle
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i have seen **** pvp....and it looks like **** imo.....pwi > **** b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    roman6 wrote: »
    i have seen **** pvp....and it looks like **** imo.....pwi > **** b:victory

I am converted by your convincing, well constructed argument. I especially loved the part where you used PVP as a basis for comparing the PVP game to the PVE game.

You should be a spokesman for PWE, bro.

----

(i wonder where those GMs/forum mods are?)
  • roman6
    edited August 2009
    im kinda wondering what your getting at?....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    roman6 wrote: »
    im kinda wondering what your getting at?....

It won't even matter in 44 days b:avoid
  • roman6
    edited August 2009
    well have fun...best wishes b:bye b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]