A Toast to GuardianZ

Options
Allnighte - Lost City
Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
No flames, no insults, no sarcasm.

I was only a little RQ baby when GZ formed out of AxeGang, Panic, Unlimited (sorry if this is wrong, it's been so long, someone correct it if you know!) to defeat RQ.
You had a goal, the members, levels, and most importantly the initiative to boldly fight back against the server's enemy.
We endured months of 3 hour TWs.

Sometimes we lost, less often we won, but the fights were always absolutely amazing.

The differing strategies every week, the nixes and BMs (at first), the spying, the paranoia about spying, the laughing about if spying actually makes a difference, the waiting for Transcend to upload his TW video, and the KOS all created the best PWI experience one could ask for.

You achieved what 99% of guilds only dream of ever achieving - Greatness.

A toast!
Post edited by Allnighte - Lost City on

Comments

• Scoped - Lost City
    Scoped - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I only wish i played this game from the start but the past 2-3 months ive enjoyed the wins and losses of fighting GZ
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Amen, from the current members and the member that have came and gone you can guarantee that anyone who has ever been RQ during a war with GZ will say that it is one of the best and most memorable times they have had. Shinzoko you put up one hell of a fight and im sure this isnt the last we will see of you. Congrats man on a job well done.
  • Lucified - Lost City
    Lucified - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
  • Arwenu - Lost City
    Arwenu - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well thank you Rage Quit ! Yes, u did many trouble to us , and we did a lot of trouble to u too , but best pk , the best TW were always with RQ . Im honored to be part of GZ and we love u too :)
    Btw, u guys going to **** or what ? Just asking b:puzzled
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    My toast consists of diet coke and toast.
  • Arwenu - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    A.ion Oo wtf stars? :O
  • Fabric - Lost City
    Fabric - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Lmao.... trying to censor the competition eh?

On Topic: I haven't been playing the game long enough to know what was going on...but good job GZ for the past few months.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

PWI don't want to lose any more players than they're going too. so they have blocked the word in attempts to stop people finding out about that game.
  • Arwenu - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Pathetic b:laugh
  • Lillien - Lost City
    Lillien - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yes, the best fights i joined was gz vs. rq^^
    i was a long time in gz and the cool 3h fights were awsome ;)
    now i see it from the other side but i miss the hard tw fights

anyway...thx to all (gz & rq) for the fun and shockmoments^^
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Back then things were more interesting.

The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Unlimited, You Clown! Ultimatum... pshaw.

EDIT: I forgot to say ditto. GZ vs RQ wars were like the Unlimited vs CQ wars in the beginning of the server...amazingly fun.
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    MrSnax - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    GuardianZ, you were always a thorn in my leveling in swamps b:surrender. Jones blessing was a bit.ch. We "hated" each other. I'm glad someone rose to try and stop us, it was really fun. I miss the 3 hour TW wars D:. It would be an honor to continue playing with yall.
    um I would like to say hi to some buds of mine, Zahra, CaptainBlood, Andromeda, and Column. Shout outs to Arravis too :D love yall and hi to the rest of my bros b:byeb:dirty
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Grats RQ, finally got gz off the map. We'll see if they pop back up.

Those tw were always a ton of fun, and I miss them a lot. Even though tonight was great it was a totally different kind of fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I do admit, GZ RQ wars were the shiit loved everyone of them.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Grats RQ, finally got gz off the map. We'll see if they pop back up.

Those tw were always a ton of fun, and I miss them a lot. Even though tonight was great it was a totally different kind of fight.

Lol +1
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xenesis - Lost City
    Xenesis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Even if i stopped playing i had the plesure to be at the best Tw's till now i think ^^ Good Times at Unlimited and even better fights with Gz vs RQ and bloodlust . I still remember when we defended 3 hours Blt when all thought we gonna lose hehe . Good old times ...b:sad
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think it was ReBorn instead of Panic.

Anyway, GZ had a great run and put up a good fight. I never got to take part in the wars, but watching them was great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    GuardianZ, you were always a thorn in my leveling in swamps b:surrender. Jones blessing was a bit.ch. We "hated" each other. I'm glad someone rose to try and stop us, it was really fun. I miss the 3 hour TW wars D:. It would be an honor to continue playing with yall.
    um I would like to say hi to some buds of mine, Zahra, CaptainBlood, Andromeda, and Column. Shout outs to Arravis too :D love yall and hi to the rest of my bros b:byeb:dirty

I hate you too snax </3 b:cry

And yes...i will miss the 3 hrs tws too. I like fighting for 3hrs and losing rather than having a war that only lasts 20 min and winning. I rmr the first time we fought GZ and towards the end we were crying about how much hiero **** it was..and then being told by mystic that we should have bought two while people were frantically trying to get a new heiro. Fun time GZ...fun times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    here here :)

I'm glad I was able to take part in the GZ/RQ wars for as long as I have, and it was these TW's that really made the game worthwhile for me. So much action going on, so many strategies, and just the organization and determination everyone had on both sides really created some of the most enjoyable and competitive gaming experiences I've had. b:victory
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I didnt have as many TW against GZ while in BL but I watched a few of the RQ/GZ ones. EPIC! b:thanks
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    proper ownage meights b:shocked
  • warrior728
    warrior728 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    RageQuit ur gona be the next Conqueror at this rate :)

ur definately showing ur passion to overcome such good factions
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    MrSnax - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol thanks for the thought, but most of who we hoped that would help us bailed out on us. b:bye you know who you are :3
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol thanks for the thought, but most of who we hoped that would help us bailed out on us. b:bye you know who you are :3

A bunch of us left because rq felt like a chore, and the game wasn't fun for us anymore. I'm having a lot more fun, and being more productive in a small guild and not worrying about the "OMG CQ TAKING OVER THE MAP" drama.

Sorry to derail the thread a bit.

Gratz again rq and gz, and thanks for some of the most fun i've had in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scoped - Lost City
    Scoped - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Is that maybe because you dont have to do anything?

sry topic derail here: (thanks Yourmom for the phrase)

umm i blame RQ, spectral and riot really for the lands that CQ has. a while back for 3 weeks cq did not bid anyone, hell we even left RQ on the map to keep them from taking lands from the other factions.

But what happened?

RQ lets GZ take their land so they can do what? that's right attack other factions. Hell after u wiped zen u let SG1 take ur land to so u can further wipe other factions. CQ was perfectly content with letting the other guilds war themselves or even us (RQ coulda even attacked us) but nooooo u gotta go for other guilds. If RQ hadn't attacked and taken the nub guilds' lands then cq's income would have been 60-80 mil less.

honestly i feel cq has failed the other guilds by allowing the more major guilds to atk them (srsly ur trying to save tw but u bid smaller guilds and kos other guilds that atk YOUR KOS). To my knowledge cq hasn't opened kos on ppl because they attacked BLT....or RQ
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lmfao... because suddenly RQ isn't entitled to have more than the little bread crumb worth of land that CQ has allowed them to maintain amirite?

The beggars live beside the mighty conquerors of the server eh.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lmfao... because suddenly RQ isn't entitled to have more than the little bread crumb worth of land that CQ has allowed them to maintain amirite?

The beggars live beside the mighty conquerors of the server eh.

they are entitled to do whatever they want, unlike spectral we don't kos guilds because they bid during tw bidding.

but RQ's method of "stopping cq from taking over the map" shouldn't have consisted of attacking other factions and should not have gone so far as to having another guild atk u because ur landlocked just to get out and attack other factions again.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    they are entitled to do whatever they want, unlike spectral we don't kos guilds because they bid during tw bidding.

but RQ's method of "stopping cq from taking over the map" shouldn't have consisted of attacking other factions and should not have gone so far as to having another guild atk u because ur landlocked just to get out and attack other factions again.
    We killed Zen b/c they wouldn't actually attack you during a "practice" TW till you were finished with RQ. From what i understand at least one faction could have gotten land that weekend if Zen or Integrity grew a pair. So taking their land from them for that BS is understandable.

GZ always was an ally of CQ, so we attacked them. Also, GZ refused to attack CQ, and had broken the ceasefire.

For the record, we didn't attack Yakuza after they attacked us.

And it's a free map, you do what you like.