why didnt the bleeding-skil got fixed?

2»

Comments

• Rainstorm - Lost City
    Rainstorm - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    davijohans wrote: »
    3. it gives extra edge to the venos cuz the get to use 4 skills (max) while others has to use the 2 anti-bleed, really, almost no one in LC is using them, much better off with the more usufull skills.

u do realize that venoes get bled by other venoes right? we're not impervious to bleed u know......
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    u do realize that venoes get bled by other venoes right? we're not impervious to bleed u know......

venos can fight bleed with bleed, may the higher nix win. ( like fire with fire)

they dun need to carry heavy bucket of water or some mooshy gel around, they got a flamthrower :)
  • Rainstorm - Lost City
    Rainstorm - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    but blood clot and cauterize gives the veno the upper advantage...cuz then they can atk the other veno and not worry about the pet. so just like anyone else, their wasting to skills 2 have an advantage
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    but blood clot and cauterize gives the veno the upper advantage...cuz then they can atk the other veno and not worry about the pet. so just like anyone else, their wasting to skills 2 have an advantage

well why cant veno get that edge from tree of protection whos also very usefull? also IF veno wont use the skills they have 50% (avarage) to win a pvp, while without nix its much lesser (avarage, MUCH lesser) without the skills.

but that not even the main point of the skills notice bro, the thing is that the way to deal with a bug is to fix it, not to pass around some semi-usefull antidutes.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ive heard people talking about how bleed is bugged for like 1.5-2 years now saying its gonna be fixed (prolly longer since game is like 5-6 years old). But it never gets fixed and i doubt it ever will be. For some reason devs want the venos to have that skill broken, maybe they keep selling more dolls with all the bleed victims.

Genie skill Tree of protection kinda covers bleed anyway, the heals it gives over time saves u from bleed since its dot dmg. Its really only the second or third time a veno bleeds you that you might have to tank the dmg. But bleed also really doesn't hurt compare to players with +10 +12 weapon. And loads of ppl have that, in a couple months it will even be a normal refine since more rich ppl 99+. Bleed is like 1-1.5k each tickle on me, its really nothing compare to getting 1 shoot 9-10k dmg by a +12 weapon.

But bleed is kinda overkill at low lvls tho. Ppl have shietty gear and bleed + pecks just makes them drop in a few sec. Best thing would be not letting venos upgrade bleed on their pets til 90 or 99+. Getting lvl 4 bleed at 60 and lvl 5 bleed at 80 makes them do to much dmg in pvp, its so unbalanced that im sure bleed victims just wanna quit the game.
  • DMistress - Heavens Tear
    DMistress - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why people think nix earns PVE money.

after getting a herc(which many dont spend a single $$),
    you have high income with almost no expences.

many other classes spend each week money for charms and such.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ive heard people talking about how bleed is bugged for like 1.5-2 years now saying its gonna be fixed (prolly longer since game is like 5-6 years old). But it never gets fixed and i doubt it ever will be. For some reason devs want the venos to have that skill broken, maybe they keep selling more dolls with all the bleed victims.

Genie skill Tree of protection kinda covers bleed anyway, the heals it gives over time saves u from bleed since its dot dmg. Its really only the second or third time a veno bleeds you that you might have to tank the dmg. But bleed also really doesn't hurt compare to players with +10 +12 weapon. And loads of ppl have that, in a couple months it will even be a normal refine since more rich ppl 99+. Bleed is like 1-1.5k each tickle on me, its really nothing compare to getting 1 shoot 9-10k dmg by a +12 weapon.

But bleed is kinda overkill at low lvls tho. Ppl have shietty gear and bleed + pecks just makes them drop in a few sec. Best thing would be not letting venos upgrade bleed on their pets til 90 or 99+. Getting lvl 4 bleed at 60 and lvl 5 bleed at 80 makes them do to much dmg in pvp, its so unbalanced that im sure bleed victims just wanna quit the game.

You come from another version of the game??? August will make 1 year for PWI.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • bloblette
    bloblette Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Maybe theyll fix it after the mass migration of non venos to @ion when its released.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    davijohans wrote: »
    nah ppl crying theyr eys out for about a year now, im sure it was gotten to the devs attantion, i see no reason for them to change ther mind ( beside doing the moral thing, wont happen).

look at the bright side , that new game will be opned soon.

btw there is a way to deal with it, like i did, start a veno for pvp and if ur after hunting go for tank-barb or EP.

<~~~Hasssssss a 90+ op veno with nix on other server. Been there done that. b:victory
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)