why didnt the bleeding-skil got fixed?

thorrr
thorrr Posts: 27 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
i am thankfull for all the new stuff that released and are about to,really am, but the single most harmfull/abused/signefecent bug on this game somehow seem to sleep thorugh every update... how can it be?
to make thing even more rediculse, the vicius "veno cant change to fox while armed" bug did got fix, quiet fast i must add.

mabe some gm or mod can approve to notice this topic? or even some answer to the topic's title?
b:thanks
Post edited by thorrr on

Comments

• Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Your genie has 3 skill slots.

If you're really concerned you can use Bloodclot and or Cauterize.
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

b:bye
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    thats because its not a glitch, if it was, since its so 'game breaking' as people think, itd be fixed ASAP
  • thorrr
    edited July 2009
    well, for once ppl shouldnt have specific skills to counter a bug ( since a bug shouldnt be part of the gameplay at all)

also, the skill are :
    1. waste of other skillz i can take, whom more usefull in pve, tanking and vs. other chars
    2. the veno just re-bleed me, and the more the veno exprienced in the bleed "abuse" , the faster she noticing i dun bleed than im a gonner.
    so unless we could have a compleatly counter bleed-bug skill ( to waste cuz the devs dun fix the bug) who keeps us immune to the bug (or bleeding at all), the skills dun worth the skill slot.
  • JadenFury - Sanctuary
    JadenFury - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *yawn*
    Don't you ever find anything new to QQ about?
    Please refer to the other 87497539753049573094 posts on this subject. -_-
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    "thats because its not a glitch, if it was, since its so 'game breaking' as people think, itd be fixed ASAP"

i had that wakeup call too, bout 2 monthes ago, so to deal with it i started a veno, apperently theres no way around it.

"Please refer to the other 87497539753049573094 posts on this subject. -_-"

well beside locking them for "flaming" (wich i dun understand whats wrong with it), i didnt saw any official refers to them 87497539753049573094 , why should we do//
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    thorrr wrote: »
    well, for once ppl shouldnt have specific skills to counter a bug ( since a bug shouldnt be part of the gameplay at all)

also, the skill are :
    1. waste of other skillz i can take, whom more usefull in pve, tanking and vs. other chars
    2. the veno just re-bleed me, and the more the veno exprienced in the bleed "abuse" , the faster she noticing i dun bleed than im a gonner.
    so unless we could have a compleatly counter bleed-bug skill ( to waste cuz the devs dun fix the bug) who keeps us immune to the bug (or bleeding at all), the skills dun worth the skill slot.

Please show us where the developers say the skill is bugged..... I know lots of people complain, and our GMs have said they were bringing up the issue with the developers... but that was 7 months ago... you would think that by now they would have gotten an answer from the developers stating if Fleshream is working as intended or not.

Also, according to the TOS, use of bugs is a bannable offense, so, since the skill is still in game (they removed items from game in the past when they were bugged), and since nobody from PWE has stated that the skill is bugged and using it would be grounds for ban (like they have announced that if you lure a boss to a safe zone you can get banned), than we have to go by the assumption that the skill is indeed working as intended.

Therefore, please do not refer to it as bugged, since we do not know if it is bugged or not. (only the developers can say if something is bugged or not). You may want to say the skill pvp reduction of the bleed effect is not working as the rest of the other skills, where there is a 75% reduction, instead there is a much smaller reduction on it. (And yes, there is a reduction on the damage of the skill in PVP, but it is not 75%)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Heisei - Heavens Tear
    Heisei - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i am thankfull for all the new stuff that released and are about to,really am, but the single most harmfull/abused/signefecent bug on this game somehow seem to sleep thorugh every update... how can it be?
    to make thing even more rediculse, the vicius "veno cant change to fox while armed" bug did got fix, quiet fast i must add.

mabe some gm or mod can approve to notice this topic? or even some answer to the topic's title?
    b:thanks

Stirring up drama on a already trashed and battered topic is for the lose.

Please, find something else to troll about. How about, those elusive Barbarians. With their Tree of Protection to a Armageddon? Oh!!! I know Blademasters and their stuns?! Or, how about, Clerics and their healing skills! That's just unfair man! It ruins game play for me. Clerics shouldn't be able to heal!

"Please show us where the developers say the skill is bugged...... "

I cannot remember where but they HAVE said it is a known bug. To the OP it should be known that, the GMS do not make changes to the game code. Only the developers do that are in China.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009

"Please show us where the developers say the skill is bugged...... "

I cannot remember where but they HAVE said it is a known bug. To the OP it should be known that, the GMS do not make changes to the game code. Only the developers do that are in China.

The GMs mentioned that and they said they were going to check with the developers..... One of those posts was in march, here is the link

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1931051#post1931051

However you have to wonder..... look at the date on the post... You would think that by now the developer team would had been able to get back to our GMs with an answer... right?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    in short... IT FEEDS THE GMS.....
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    it looks more like appeasement to shut the spammers up
  • thorrr
    edited July 2009
    righs so assuming :
    1.the bleed "bug' is intended, the devs know about it (from gms), and is "feeding the gms" & here to stay for good.
    2.i got (some) $$ i can enjoy with

should i just make me a venom and get the nix? is it the choise to go with in this game ( like if u cant beat them..?)
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    righs so assuming :
    1.the bleed "bug' is intended, the devs know about it (from gms), and is "feeding the gms" & here to stay for good.
    2.i got (some) $$ i can enjoy with

should i just make me a venom and get the nix? is it the choise to go with in this game ( like if u cant beat them..?)

if u cant beat them join them yes... but first a herc would be better
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The sad thing about this bug is that on the chinese version of PW the bleed bug was fixed. For about 2 weeks. All the venomancers who bought phoenixes cried so much because they didnt have the bug, and PWE lost money because no one bought phoenixes anymore.
    It proves that alot of venos buy phoenixes for the bug. ALOT. NOT. ALL. But there must of been alot of qqing about that for them to change it back....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • goseri
    goseri Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Business decision!

Nix and refine give a chance for noobs to shine in pvp.

Knowing most players are pvp noob --> Pwi pvp = Noob oriented (like most f2p games).b:chuckle
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Didn't read any of this but the OP.

Bleed is a glitch they want to stay around; it's the main reason people get nixs. This makes the GMs money. Would you fix something that makes you money? Regardless of how many people quit because of it, theres always gunna be someone buying a nix for that one person quitting. Suck it up. Deal with it. Hit my level and farm Soulclense orbs, or waste a genie slot and put anti-bleed.
  • Lucky_Curse - Lost City
    Lucky_Curse - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hmm they dont really need to fix it but reducing the DOT a bit like removing 1/4 of its damgae in pvp would be helpful enough to give another class at the same lv a fighting chances or something like that....
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    hmm they dont really need to fix it but reducing the DOT a bit like removing 1/4 of its damgae in pvp would be helpful enough to give another class at the same lv a fighting chances or something like that....

Yeah just assume thats what people mean when they talk about "the bleed bug"; not fix it in PvE, fix it so it is dmg reduced like every other skill in PvP.
  • Lucky_Curse - Lost City
    Lucky_Curse - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yeah just assume thats what people mean when they talk about "the bleed bug"; not fix it in PvE, fix it so it is dmg reduced like every other skill in PvP.

hmm no if you do "fix" it the dmg would be reduce drasticly so much that it would cause a riot w/ all the venos and they would QQ until they get it back like how Stom Hydra said...

i'm trying to say just reduce the dmg output enough to give another class a fighting chance to make it "balacne" so to say... reducing damage by 1/4 may or may not be helpfully but to be honest i dont know exact forumula for the dmg a nix can cause with bleed
    The sad thing about this bug is that on the chinese version of PW the bleed bug was fixed. For about 2 weeks. All the venomancers who bought phoenixes cried so much because they didnt have the bug, and PWE lost money because no one bought phoenixes anymore.
    It proves that alot of venos buy phoenixes for the bug. ALOT. NOT. ALL. But there must of been alot of qqing about that for them to change it back....
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    thats because its not a glitch, if it was, since its so 'game breaking' as people think, itd be fixed ASAP

thanks for that tidbit tear i agree 100%

i personally have no problem with it, ok venos have a bit of an edge with it but just like every char its killable.

theres genie skills to counter it use those if youre gonna QQ about it so much.

if you still dont like it then it looks like ur SOL since theres nothing wrong with the skill the pet or anything of the sort.
  • davijohans
    edited July 2009
    1. keeping the bug just to sell nixes is wrong (is sellingout the non venom ppl-costumers to the venoms, price? 200-250$)

2. even though, a good way out will be to give every class (but venos ofc) her own cash item "edge", while keeping the nix as-is.

3. the genie skills are just an excuse. the only ones that use them are the venoms' and its only in forums to counter QQing. its an artificial way from the devs to deal with the bug, its not helping against expirienced venom who just rebleed. also, it gives extra edge to the venos cuz the get to use 4 skills (max) while others has to use the 2 anti-bleed, really, almost no one in LC is using them, much better off with the more usufull skills.

4. mabe the devs are aiming to 3 chars game, venos ,EPs and Barbs, ( still need thous chars for huntings, but thats all). if they do, how meny ppl will prefer this game over the others?
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2009

And sumbody is a little ignorant veno who is concerned with the right thing happening and is qqing in her pants cause it might happen and her "expensive" nix might get nurfed. QQ?
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Didn't read any of this but the OP.

Bleed is a glitch they want to stay around; it's the main reason people get nixs. This makes the GMs money. Would you fix something that makes you money? Regardless of how many people quit because of it, theres always gunna be someone buying a nix for that one person quitting. Suck it up. Deal with it. Hit my level and farm Soulclense orbs, or waste a genie slot and put anti-bleed.

QQ, Cant wait till the great nova has about 5 + deaths a day cause of nixes and only nixes. See them fresh level 90 nixes dropping a future level 100 archer. b:laugh Dont lie to urself, u know u want em nurfed too.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Madijon - Lost City
    Madijon - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This is getting old. If it was meant to be changed it would have happened. think outside of your square little head and find another way to kill the veno. It happens all the time, the ppl kill me instead of the nix....
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    QQ, Cant wait till the great nova has about 5 + deaths a day cause of nixes and only nixes. See them fresh level 90 nixes dropping a future level 100 archer. b:laugh Dont lie to urself, u know u want em nurfed too.

Of course i want it fixed. But is it ever going to happen? No. It makes them money. How un-professional and in general corrupted PWE is has been underlined before. They're out to make money off an incomplete game model, whatever rakes them in cash is gunna stay. I just do what i have to do to stay alive, and do whatever is entertaining until @ion is released.

And yeah i die like over 9000 times a day to nixs. they're fking OP, but im done raging about it becuz its never gunna be fixed.
  • ChronicDose - Harshlands
    ChronicDose - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ya, I am not sure if it is a bug, but it definitely seems like one.
    I will post the 2-3 screenshots confirming this comment.
    Yesterday I got ganked by a nix (Like it's never happened before:P) and for the first time I read my damage indicator.

The damage from nix was (As I said I will confirm this with SS later)
    something like ~500 , ~600, ~500 followed by "This action could not be completed when dead"
    This was because I WAS dead, these were the only 3 damages shown by the player, perhaps I am just noob and Nix Damage doesn't get recorded in the same text box which I told it to place ALL Damage based numbers.

I have ~2500 hp unbuffed and am LA cleric with HP charm, and I fired off ToP as soon as I saw those ominous red wings, there is no way that 500+600+500 comes even remotely close to my HP.
    Is this normal?
    Thanks,
    CD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Bloodclot and Cauterize should have been combined in the first place if they wanted a truly effective counter. Both have weaknesses, unless you use both, in which case there goes two valuable skill slots.

If ream wasn't actually an intended bug, then at least reduce it to a level where it requires skill to use, and you have to combine it with other techniques in order to take down an opponent. A slightly reduced ream doesn't make nix's useless. Perhaps fix bramble guard to be a bit more effective in pvp at the same time, therefore making venos an effective class if used strategically.

Unfortunately you can all spam QQ all you like...but there is a reason there's 15855745767473 topics on the subject, and screaming n00b at anyone discussing it isn't exactly going to resolve the issue.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Of course i want it fixed. But is it ever going to happen? No. It makes them money. How un-professional and in general corrupted PWE is has been underlined before. They're out to make money off an incomplete game model, whatever rakes them in cash is gunna stay. I just do what i have to do to stay alive, and do whatever is entertaining until @ion is released.

And yeah i die like over 9000 times a day to nixs. they're fking OP, but im done raging about it becuz its never gunna be fixed.

Lol. Ur fine. I like you. You know when to admit defeat but u do it proudly. b:victory Respect earned. Not much to do about it eh, At least they gave us genie. "Here u go, 80% chance to save urself from nix, and 100% if u see nix coming." I do believe one day it will be fixed though. =]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Ya, I am not sure if it is a bug, but it definitely seems like one.
    I will post the 2-3 screenshots confirming this comment.
    Yesterday I got ganked by a nix (Like it's never happened before:P) and for the first time I read my damage indicator.

The damage from nix was (As I said I will confirm this with SS later)
    something like ~500 , ~600, ~500 followed by "This action could not be completed when dead"
    This was because I WAS dead, these were the only 3 damages shown by the player, perhaps I am just noob and Nix Damage doesn't get recorded in the same text box which I told it to place ALL Damage based numbers.

I have ~2500 hp unbuffed and am LA cleric with HP charm, and I fired off ToP as soon as I saw those ominous red wings, there is no way that 500+600+500 comes even remotely close to my HP.
    Is this normal?
    Thanks,
    CD

The bleed damage doesnt get recorded in that little screen. What you saw is the nix pecking on your E-Peen. b:surrender
  • davijohans
    edited July 2009
    Lol. Ur fine. I like you. You know when to admit defeat but u do it proudly. b:victory Respect earned. Not much to do about it eh, At least they gave us genie. "Here u go, 80% chance to save urself from nix, and 100% if u see nix coming." I do believe one day it will be fixed though. =]

nah ppl crying theyr eys out for about a year now, im sure it was gotten to the devs attantion, i see no reason for them to change ther mind ( beside doing the moral thing, wont happen).

look at the bright side , that new game will be opned soon.

btw there is a way to deal with it, like i did, start a veno for pvp and if ur after hunting go for tank-barb or EP.
  • ChronicDose - Harshlands
    ChronicDose - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The bleed damage doesnt get recorded in that little screen. What you saw is the nix pecking on your E-Peen. b:surrender

HAHA :D So true, poor OL E-peen:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]