• ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    heh :P used genie 1st, 2nd hit was a cleave
    2010-02-1410-37-11.jpg
  • Jittery - Lost City
    Jittery - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    meh imo sin. you cant see them, you die, rest ofprty scrambles to kill them but they go invis b4 anything happens. seen it happen manyyyy tiimes, even to hh99 gold cash shop barbs with full buffs. and thats only 2 spark....when they get triple spark...omg......they gonna really freggin hurtb:shocked
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It always depends on gear and playstyle of people. Its pretty sure that a pve-tank skilled tiger form barb (not reached 89 yet od sage) is not going to hurt a BM with aura of the golden bell level 10 and physical marrow level 10 activated.
    I personally am not that intrested in pvp and from what i seen in duels i win barbs because i can just stunlock them with my axes and kick she c.rap out of them, even when they have nasty defense and hp and its not always easy, especially charmed.

Both have their good and bad sides, but I think a good dd is not a good tank. (there are exceptions though >.>)

Also i managed to defeat a level 87 barb with my level 77 BM. . . (was it luck or he a noob?)
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI