Brief Server Maintenance - COMPLETE

Options
12346»

Comments

• VenemousBuny - Heavens Tear
    VenemousBuny - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    there is like 5 pages past i think my last post... so much bs ... anyways Satalia, since you want pin the tail on the donkey ... only right you should turn around... hope you padded that ****. b:laugh roflmao.. as for . too many speaking in wc , where ya been. spam spam and indesent talk, you would use chats filters. should be for important stuff for bosses folks need help with, not who has a bigger ... Most likely just in their own eyes.
    Gms do an event only the rich can answer . HT was down back up while rest ya played ..was rollback as well. from wq npc 5 back to npc 4..
    "Don't worry be happy"
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    My god, its a free game for the most part. if you had all bothered to read the terms and conditions then there should be no upset.....it happens.... i too have lost timed scroll but there was ample warning and those that have timed stuff......Tough, deal with it. ITS A GAME....

The only crit you should have is that the servers are still down 2 hrs after saying they would be down for 30 mins.... okay they came back online briefly but...... ITS FREE.

Rant over, love you guys xx

Free or not, they are running a business and they should be able to fix these problem immediately - I'm not sure about you but a lot of us spend hundreds of dollars on this game even though its FREE to play!
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ghehe does this count as a maintenance? So will the rare pets spawn in 5 hours?
    i want to know this too, I was asleep at the first spawn today so I'm hoping to catch the second one and if it reset I might have to go camping the spot
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    So... is the issue going to be stated? There's not even a little patch note =\ Does that mean genie cubes will be working again?
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • ReYVynN - Heavens Tear
    ReYVynN - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    maybe they got enough complaints about the volcanic ambassador quest... like the fact that its bugged and the npc won't give it to you. i really don't want to see it in my find quest log for 8 more levels or however long you have to get it done
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    oooh, him. He's an annoying boss to kill too. b:surrender
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Andzero - Heavens Tear
    Andzero - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    can someone tell me what time this all happened? Like, when did the servers come back on? (I'm in EDT, but as long as you can tell me what time zone you're comin from I can figure out my time...)
  • Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear
    Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hehe I took pretty screenies of Arch completely deserted b:cute