Brief Server Maintenance - COMPLETE

Comments

• vampirevane
    vampirevane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What u mean not a big loss -.- half an hour of my exp scroll would give me about 10% at lvl 57 killing lvl 64 mobs u know what 10% is..
    5 Skill Slots for Pets Please ..Venos will $hare more ;)
  • _Cat_ - Lost City
    _Cat_ - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I got to safety thanks... b:thanks
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    cookiesssssb:dirty
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Hi_a_hi - Heavens Tear
    Hi_a_hi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What is the issue being fixed? Sanc was working fine

wat the prob. heavan tear workin fine too
    WhY u ReAdIn ThIs? english
    Perch
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Thanks for the update.:) Any idea what started the problem?

Yes, our teams have already identified the issue and steps will be taking during this week's maintenance to ensure this doesn't happen again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hi_a_hi - Heavens Tear
    Hi_a_hi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    how much longer
    b:angry
    WhY u ReAdIn ThIs? english
    Perch
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Poor Xarfox, working on a sunday :o(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • coldice2000
    coldice2000 Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wat the prob. heavan tear workin fine too

Did you not notice how the Lost City and Heaven's Tear servers weren't working what, 15 mins ago? Though, maybe you weren't on at the time....
  • Azurii - Heavens Tear
    Azurii - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What u mean not a big loss -.- half an hour of my exp scroll would give me about 10% at lvl 57 killing lvl 64 mobs u know what 10% is..

Yeah... thats about, idk..15? 20 min? Its not like you are losing days of training...
  • VenemousBuny - Heavens Tear
    VenemousBuny - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lag issues i hope they have been bad.. maybe add a limit to how many shop ea district. or at least a only here place. something.. im noticing the whole town is awful. south .. etc. folks the flyers, pets add to all that lag as well. cant make you really disapear. and you ppl that really have to stand on the npcs heads sometime double of ya... guess what , shift works only to get the npc thru ppl.. it doesnt work for me to look at your shop lol.. b:laugh
    "Don't worry be happy"
  • LilWolfy - Heavens Tear
    LilWolfy - Heavens Tear Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ghehe does this count as a maintenance? So will the rare pets spawn in 5 hours?

they said they restarted the servers ...orthat they r ...so i would assume it means the pets spawn is 5hrs .. im not sure tho
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hey xarfox... so uhh what was the issue again? i didn't catch it the first time :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    they said they restarted the servers ...orthat they r ...so i would assume it means the pets spawn is 5hrs .. im not sure tho

If thats so, w00t, I can finally continue on making all class froggy. Somehow I have the feeling it is still walking around lol.. Doesnt spawn when it's supposed too..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    umm, hows that the maintenance hasnt ended and theres ppl who rant about their charms being dead already?? (or it ended?)

PD: is this a signal to train alts in other servers? lol
  • coldice2000
    edited June 2009
    hey xarfox... so uhh what was the issue again? i didn't catch it the first time :P

There was no first time. I'm curious as to what was wrong too.
  • stevosteve
    stevosteve Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    OMG! i was sitting in arch doing absolutely nothing! what should i do with servers down clean my house or something? jesus christ.
    edited June 2009
    There was no first time. I'm curious as to what was wrong too.

i was pointing out he never told us :O

Booyah.
  • LilWolfy - Heavens Tear
    LilWolfy - Heavens Tear Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    umm, hows that the maintenance hasnt ended and theres ppl who rant about their charms being dead already?? (or it ended?)

maybe teh servers came up for a few sec or min ...then went down for a bit of maint ...i see that happen sometimes
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009

It was a technical issue that was preventing certain features in the game from working. The issue has been identified and fixed, and the servers should be coming up ASAP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bandages - Sanctuary
    Bandages - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    zugzug-1.jpg

bigcookie.jpg
  • Geldrethina - Heavens Tear
    Geldrethina - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    My god, its a free game for the most part. if you had all bothered to read the terms and conditions then there should be no upset.....it happens.... i too have lost timed scroll but there was ample warning and those that have timed stuff......Tough, deal with it. ITS A GAME....

The only crit you should have is that the servers are still down 2 hrs after saying they would be down for 30 mins.... okay they came back online briefly but...... ITS FREE.

Rant over, love you guys xx
    edited June 2009
    That's better b:victory

Booyah.
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    ASAP ???? meaning now? b:laugh

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    zugzug-1.jpg

bigcookie.jpg

My homemade cookies pwn those b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    xarfox wrote: »
    It was a technical issue that was preventing certain features in the game from working. The issue has been identified and fixed, and the servers should be coming up ASAP.

Probably in other words it was a bug that we aint telling you about. Don't want you to abuse it.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    zugzug-1.jpg

i want cookie :(b:dirty

• Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Certain features = you are finally bringing back darkness stamps into fb 69 and up? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • SilentBless - Heavens Tear
    SilentBless - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Me tooooo.. i was w/ loe zhenning and afk for a bit..and i came back dced...NOOOOOo just started my exp scroll..b:cry
  • coldice2000
    edited June 2009
    it Was A Technical Issue That Was Preventing Certain Features In The Game From Working. The Issue Has Been Identified And Fixed, And The Servers Should Be Coming Up Asap.

Yay !
  • Nyghtshade - Heavens Tear
    Nyghtshade - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    zugzug-1.jpg

bigcookie.jpg

YEAH cookies Thank you! It's all better now til the servers are up ^.^