TW Predictions: 6/26/09 -- 6/27/09

Options
13»

Comments

• Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well since Tao has me for now you know we are for sure number one. Gah a 4 month break from this game felt so good...now I have random lvl30's at a higher lvl than me....
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    TW request i wanna see Caesar fight Triad at full force now 1v1 and Tao 1v1 cause i wanna know who is number 2 on the server im sick of guessing b:angry

I would love to participate in this test, but all the factions have an aggenda that so far hasnt included attacking Caesar. Sooner or later you will see we have to bump heads eventually. As for last week I think Enrage sent their larger force to Tao, but Im not sure since I saw some big names at the Caesar Fight. Plazma, Carnivorix, Yasmine, Torm ect were there so it wasnt all B list people. Anyways I havnt told you guys this yet but It was a blast. I love every TW where I can fight win or lose. I have a feeling they will get harder and harder in the comming weeks.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I would love to participate in this test, but all the factions have an aggenda that so far hasnt included attacking Caesar. Sooner or later you will see we have to bump heads eventually. As for last week I think Enrage sent their larger force to Tao, but Im not sure since I saw some big names at the Caesar Fight. Plazma, Carnivorix, Yasmine, Torm ect were there so it wasnt all B list people. Anyways I havnt told you guys this yet but It was a blast. I love every TW where I can fight win or lose. I have a feeling they will get harder and harder in the comming weeks.

We didn't do the A-team/B-team thing. Everyone in Enrage is an asset and we split our teams as such. However, we did have priorities, and when it became apparent that we don't have the manpower to hold both territories, we dropped Caesar's battle in favor of Tao's. You will probably never see a battle in which no "big names" will appear (unless of course we opted to skip out on the TW :P) because we will try to put up the best fight possible to accommodate all the TWs we attend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We didn't do the A-team/B-team thing. Everyone in Enrage is an asset and we split our teams as such. However, we did have priorities, and when it became apparent that we don't have the manpower to hold both territories, we dropped Caesar's battle in favor of Tao's. You will probably never see a battle in which no "big names" will appear (unless of course we opted to skip out on the TW :P) because we will try to put up the best fight possible to accommodate all the TWs we attend.

^ This. This is was makes great TW's. Balancing your wars. :P Hopefully we'll still be gunnin' for ya next week, Enrage. I really am learning a lot about TW'ing from you! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    What, Caesar took the servers down? AND they took our land? *******s! b:angry

Of course we took down the server to win the TW ... how else do you think we win... i mean all those lag you guys experience.... err ... i think i said too much .. b:shutup
  • KoRAnubis - Heavens Tear
    KoRAnubis - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i still think everyone on the server should b kicked if not in the tws xD so no lag rawr.... just an idea
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Everyone should be kicked unless they r me b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Of course we took down the server to win the TW ... how else do you think we win... i mean all those lag you guys experience.... err ... i think i said too much .. b:shutup

Heh, actually, in one of the last games I played, some guilds DID lag the server out during TW. Botting...bleah.