TW Predictions: 6/26/09 -- 6/27/09

Options
Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Etherblade (West)
...I said I'll get to it when I get to it! It was a long night, last night, y'know! Singing MJ's "Beat It" in Vent, doin' the moonwalk, screamin' like a little gir--what? The mic's on? Oh, ****!

Hey-hey, there, Perfect Worlders! Konari Raiden here to bring you another week of TW Predictions! This week, the predictions are brought to you by Cotto's "Tours of London" Enterprises: "Chip, chip, cheeri-QQ!", and dedicated to the Late King of Pop, Michael Jackson: "HEE-HEE! SHAMONA!!". Ah, this promises to be a fun-fulled, awesome-sauce weekend full of win, fail, and lulz (remember kids, too much 4chan will permanently warp your fragile little minds!).

DISCLAMIER: All predictions/comments made are the sole opinion of Konari Raiden. Any offense taken from said predictions/comments...are probably made on purpose.
Friday, June 26th Territory Wars

Triad attacking Evolution
Well, every week on this show, there always seems to be one Faction that I get to prod a little bit with the Teasey Stick. This week, it seems to be Triad's turn...again. Last week, they surprised me by NOT going after Arch, which was right in their grasp. This led them to being completely shut out from it. Now, instead of trying to regain their lost ground, they head off for Evolution. Well...I guess it does make a little bit of sense...if they really want Evolution gone, they're the ones to do it. I'm sure Evo's gonna defend Misfortune with all their might...but...I don't think it'll be enough to stop the Red Menace.

Victor: Triad

Radiance attacking Evolution
Well...I fear that this'll be the last time that I'll be typing in lime green font. Radiance will be the second war that Evo will have to fend off, protecting their final lands. However, as we saw last week, Radiance is more than capable to claim victory over them. My prediction? Evo's gonna sacrifice this war in order to protect Misfortune with the fervor of Billy Mays high on OxyClean!

Victor: Radiance

Enrage attacking Tao
Rounding out Friday's TW Lineup will be Enrage's assault (hehe, you said "****") on the Sundown Highlands. Many of you are probably wondering why they didn't just go for Lost and try to roll us. Well, my theory is, there's been a lot of talk between Tao and Enrage over the last two weeks, mostly saying that we can't beat Enrage in a "real" TW, "real" being 1v1, 80v80, even field. Well, looks everyone's gonna get ready to put their money where their mouth is; because this is exactly what is going to happen with this attack. Winner gets pride and bragging rights, loser gets...well, still pride and bragging rights, seeing as how Enrage and Tao are like Ash Ketchum and Gary Oak...or would it be Gary Oak and Ash Ketchum? You decide.

Victor: C'mon, we've been through this... ಥ_ಥ

Saturday, June 27th Territory Wars

PartyWipe attacking Radiance
Well, it looks like this week's triple-teamed Faction will be Radiance. However, all three of these Factions seem to be fairly new to the TW scene, so I don't know how to balance that out. Rad has proved itself when it comes to defending against the newcomers...that one week where they had to defend against...what was it, twenty-somethin' attacks over the weekend? And they only lost one? Yeah, that's something that I'll always remember. Although I'd love to see some new color on the map (I think we're one color away from being a walking billboard for Skittles), I don't think Radiance is the Faction to attack to do it.

Alianza attacking Radiance
Ooh, it looks like Alianza is at it again! I have a special place in my heart for these amigos, but I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm of Hispanic descent, or perhaps their name just holds a certain flair. Either way, I'm rooting for them to try their hardest and just have fun. Prediction-wise, though, I'm fairly sure Rad'll take this one as well. Viva la Revolucion!

Blade attacking Radiance
A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS! Blade seems to be another up and coming Faction that wants their share of the glory and fame that is the TW Map! I'm pretty sure none of other four servers have CLOSE to this much diverse TW action every weekend (not to mention, the ever-present drama... b:sin)! Though Blade might stand a bit better chance since they're a part of a triple-pronged attack, the odds are still stacked against them. Last week, I predicted that Radiance could successfully defend all three wars. This week, this Fonz'll be jumpin' that shark again. Eeyyyy...

Tao attacking Enrage
The (friendly?) rivalry between Tao and Enrage continues on with Tao countering Enrage's attack with another strike at Farewell Plains, except this time, they're only part of a two-pronged attack, instead of a three-pronged one. Oh, wait, that's right! It WAS a two-pronged attack last week, since Caesar was rudely snubbed. Will we see a repeat of last week, another epic three-hour defense, or will Tao go all anime-weeaboo and find some crazy inner strength they somehow weren't aware of and OM NOM NOM Plains? Keep yourself tuned here tomorrow, it's sure to be an exciting one!

Victor: The one who can LEEROY JENKINS first. ಥ_ಥ
Caesar attacking Enrage
The final war of this week will be Caesar's attack on Enrage. In the few months that Caesar's been around, they've really made quite a name for themselves and secured a decent position in the TW world. However, that must've been a bitter victory last week, when Enrage just ignored Caesar completely to go after Triad and Tao. Ten bucks says they wanna prove themselves as big a challenge as any, and I'm sure they'll be goin' head-on against Enrage now. They shan't be ignored this week...ya hear that, Enrage?! Caesar does have the strength, and they'll show you their real power! Go get 'em. ~.^

Victor: Caesar

And that's all for this week's Predictions, y'all! Now get out there, play some "Beat It" on Guitar Hero, or dance the "Thriller" at your local mall...just as long as ya make a fool of yourself, it's all good. Remember, if YOU wanna "sponsor" next week's TW Predictions, or know someone who does, just drop me a line in-game, PM me on the forums, or just reply here. See ya next week, Perfect Worlders!

ಥ_ಥ ...sha-mona, hee-hee!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
Post edited by Konariraiden - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    triad vs evolution

our other members that have'nt gotten alot of TW's yet, need to do some TW's too don't they? b:chuckle

and why do ppl want triad to take archo just to lose it again the week after? :/ there's no fun in that b:chuckle

we're no superpower so ,we can't just go werever we want and just walk around the map :p
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    triad vs evolution

our other members that have'nt gotten alot of TW's yet, need to do some TW's too don't they? b:chuckle

and why do ppl want triad to take archo just to lose it again the week after? :/ there's no fun in that b:chuckle

we're no superpower so ,we can't just go werever we want and just walk around the map :p

30 million coin > Experience.

It's the Truth. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    uuuhrm :p 30 mil for 1 week

or

10 mil for like who knows 5 weeks or more?

i dunno.. b:shutup
    edited June 2009
    Options
    uuuhrm :p 30 mil for 1 week

or

10 mil for like who knows 5 weeks or more?

i dunno.. b:shutup

*whine* B-but...but it's Archosaur... b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Konariraiden suxxx!!!! Booooooo booooo hisssss boooooo.

What? WHAT? Yeah, that's what I thought.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Konariraiden suxxx!!!! Booooooo booooo hisssss boooooo.

What? WHAT? Yeah, that's what I thought.

ಥ_ಥ MOAR, butthurt /b/rother. Don't make me call for /b/lackup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Troll Successful. You lost the game. See you tonight Konari ^_^
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Troll Successful. You lost the game. See you tonight Konari ^_^

ಠ_ಠ ...I C WUT U DID THAR.

...see ya later. ^_^v
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Caesar attacking Enrage
    The final war of this week will be Caesar's attack on Enrage. In the few months that Caesar's been around, they've really made quite a name for themselves and secured a decent position in the TW world. However, that must've been a bitter victory last week, when Enrage just ignored Caesar completely to go after Triad and Tao. Ten bucks says they wanna prove themselves as big a challenge as any, and I'm sure they'll be goin' head-on against Enrage now. They shan't be ignored this week...ya hear that, Enrage?! Caesar does have the strength, and they'll show you their real power! Go get 'em. ~.^

Victor: Caesar

Oh, come now. You wanna put some money on that? We nearly held off both Tao and Triad last week, and Caesar's never given us as much trouble as Triad...
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh, come now. You wanna put some money on that? We nearly held off both Tao and Triad last week, and Caesar's never given us as much trouble as Triad...

Who was talking about money? I was speaking of male deers. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I like how there's a Tao biased opinion on this. That or a slight Enrage hatred. We'll meet on the battle grounds Konari. :)

Is Caesar really that powerful!? Last time we held them off for quite a while. :3
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I like how there's a Tao biased opinion on this. That or a slight Enrage hatred. We'll meet on the battle grounds Konari. :)

Is Caesar really that powerful!? Last time we held them off for quite a while. :3

Not a hater, sacred...merely little prod of rivalry. ~.^ You won't see me on the defense, as I'll be out with my friends (one of 'em is celebrating their 21st birthday today, so that's gonna be fun).

But I'll definitely see you on the field Saturday. You'd better show up, sacred. I want another exciting battle, an hour long, at least! b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Who was talking about money? I was speaking of male deers. b:bye

Sure, I'll take your ride! *grin*
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Not a hater, sacred...merely little prod of rivalry. ~.^ You won't see me on the defense, as I'll be out with my friends (one of 'em is celebrating their 21st birthday today, so that's gonna be fun).

But I'll definitely see you on the field Saturday. You'd better show up, sacred. I want another exciting battle, an hour long, at least! b:cool

Why would a 9x nix even bother to show up for an 8x wiz. Thats like marching an army to crush an ant.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Sure, I'll take your ride! *grin*

...that's what she said?
    Why would a 9x nix even bother to show up for an 8x wiz. Thats like marching an army to crush an ant.

Depends, what kinda ant? I mean, there's some pretty killer ants down in Africa...and what kinda army? Is it the Spartan Army? Then again, I doubt the Spartan Army would travel all the way down to Africa to squash some ants...but the ants could be Persian ants...I guess that'd give them a reason to kill 'em...I dunno. I just write this stuff 'cause I like it.

It's all in good fun, Kazue, or whoever your main is. b:cute I love you all, Enrage, Tao, Radiance, Evolution, Alizana, PartyWipe, Factionless, the reborn RoC (for those who haven't noticed yet). Y SO SRS, everyone?! Share a laugh and enjoy the true fun of these Wars! ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Can a GM rename this thread to:

"Konrari's Tao-Biased Half-**** Imitation of Hisui's TW Predictions"

kthx. b:bye
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Can a GM rename this thread to:

"Konrari's Tao-Biased Half-**** Imitation of Hisui's TW Predictions"

kthx. b:bye

It's "kthxbai". If you're gonna do it, do it all the way. :P

And I don't know who this "Konrari" is...but he sounds like a pretty cool guy; eh probably lievs in teh forums and doesn't afraid of anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Inias - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    rawr i'm an inias (""\
    edited June 2009
    Options
    What is up, Rawr-Inias?! /"")

I'm bored. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Inias - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    What is up, Rawr-Inias?! /"")

I'm bored. b:cute

i made a topic so we wouldn't get bored but , i guess it's getting quiet in there :/

maybe u should donate 10 mil to "inias" ingame
    and maybe we'll c a miracle b:chuckle or not >_>
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i made a topic so we wouldn't get bored but , i guess it's getting quiet in there :/

maybe u should donate 10 mil to "inias" ingame
    and maybe we'll c a miracle b:chuckle or not >_>

I've already done better than that. I've wired $10 million Internet Dollars directly to your bank account. Don't spend it all in one place. ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I for one am excited about the Caesar/Enrage fight. It will be fun, and I am itching for a good fight after we got ignored last week b:cry. If you show with your "A" crew we will not let you down. 1 1/2 hour fight minimum if it the best of both factions. If nothing else they will send a token defence and they will try to hold us till the Tao fight it over.

For Caesar!!!
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I for one am excited about the Caesar/Enrage fight. It will be fun, and I am itching for a good fight after we got ignored last week b:cry. If you show with your "A" crew we will not let you down. 1 1/2 hour fight minimum if it the best of both factions. If nothing else they will send a token defence and they will try to hold us till the Tao fight it over.

For Caesar!!!

Thank you so much, Plicid. Y'see, the Caesar battle wasn't exactly spoken from my point of view. I took it from the view of a Caesar fighter who, a bit ticked from getting completely snubbed (love that word) last week, is more than rarin' to give Enrage a good fight. Honestly, I love Enrage. They've helped me out many a time when I was lower leveled; hell, I've gotten wonderful endgame tips from 'em.

So don't take everything like I literally mean it. Everyone's gonna get hated on eventually; Rad was the target once, Evo was the target over the last few weeks, so it's only fair that I downsize Enrage just a tad. Lotta people in most every faction likes me, because I don't favor any one group; I just do whatever I feel and make everyone laugh. ~.^

Again, I'd love the devs to fiddle around with the code and allow normal players to watch the battle from the air or something. I wouldn't ask anything else from them ever again...maybe...for a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I feel a little srry for Evo but they built their own grave and i will have fun wiping them again this week and i have seen some of their officers have already left its kinda said b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm just not feeling it b:cry

God damn hisui and real life.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm just not feeling it b:cry

God damn hisui and real life.

ah cut him some slack, he's trying. its good for a laugh in that 20 minute timeframe when my squad has gathered and the tension is building until we get to go in. good job :)
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ah cut him some slack, he's trying. its good for a laugh in that 20 minute timeframe when my squad has gathered and the tension is building until we get to go in. good job :)

Never said they were bad,just that i'm not feeling it,somethings missing i liked,i'm not chuckling as i read...

Away to cry some more.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • midnightblue
    midnightblue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Never said they were bad,just that i'm not feeling it,somethings missing i liked,i'm not chuckling as i read...

Away to cry some more.

I'll say it...they are lame...bring Hisui back!!

~HeavenlyLove~
  • narc0tix
    narc0tix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

ITT: Massive newfaaggotry
    Nova - Marksman / Bard
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Nice predictions Konri, and I'm appreciating the way you shrug off all the barbs from these fools. Keep it up, in your own style.

Also, if you don't like his predictions, don't read them and go <edited for inappropriate content> reading some of Hisui's old ones.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.