Sirens kiss, I love it.

Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Cleric
I tried this combo,

Cyclone > Sirens kiss > Cyclone

And well, alot of damage in such a quick time, effective on BMs and Barbs.

Sirens kiss is well, another weapon up our sleeves. Whoever says it's useless is a fool.

READ MY SIG

that kinda fool.
We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
(Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
Post edited by Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Afterlyfe - Dreamweaver
    Afterlyfe - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wat are the chances of feeze happening? if u knw..
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Around 75%?
  • SATII - Lost City
    SATII - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Taken from Mysticlifex's cleric guide.
    Sirens kiss: This AoE requires 1 spark but is disappointingly weak and not worth levelling the AoE is self centered making this very useless, do not level this skill.
    Siren's Kiss isn't as useless as you think. It has its uses... just not alot, like RB. Which btw, RB is not a useless skill at all. It's is a luxury skill, but it comes in handy at times and can speed up HH bosses by a few minutes.
    You're a fool, don't poison this thread.

Guess you're the fool Mysticlifex. Case closed.

Goes to show that only an idiot blindly dismisses what he's not experienced with only to contradict himself in the future.
  • Mint_sage - Heavens Tear
    Mint_sage - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ...hypocrite! o.o

anyways, yes i like the freeze, its magic atk, (not phys. like plume shot >_>) and its a defence-shatterer. or so it seems.b:victory

and its an AoE if you're desparate to escape but wanna hit something on the way. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    by Forsaken :D
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i used this skill before it was cool b:bye
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Look at the post dates SATII lol... even at the end of my guide i said I wrote it when I was level 70..

SATII, don't compre I'm better than you.

see while forp insults me, I take in this insults and make use, for eg.

forp is the reason I refined my gear, leveled my revive etc. forp origionally posed the cyclone > sirens > cyclone thing a long time ago.

and why you reading my guide? that's for newbies.. fool

so do what forp does, don't be a waste of bandwidth if your gonna say something say something meaningful

stupid PvP nut
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    actually, i agree with satii over you. don't put me into this.
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The spark kills its usefulness if you're actually trying to kill a BM or Barb.

While it may have some situational utility, if you're around a bunch of melees and trying to pull back (TW for instance, though you really shouldnt be on the ground much as a cleric in TW), if you actually want to KILL the BM or Barb, you're way, way, way better off using a spark or double spark (or triple as the case may be) and a wield thunder then Sirens Kiss. You wont be breaking any charms with Sirens Kiss.

Though, I guess theoretically, it might be useful as a heiro/plume shell cooldown breaker, just to lock the melee in place while you pull back and let those cooldowns relax. Still, Chromatic Seal does the job better, 100% of the time, with far less chi.

No, can't see it being very vital.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The spark kills its usefulness if you're actually trying to kill a BM or Barb.

While it may have some situational utility, if you're around a bunch of melees and trying to pull back (TW for instance, though you really shouldnt be on the ground much as a cleric in TW), if you actually want to KILL the BM or Barb, you're way, way, way better off using a spark or double spark (or triple as the case may be) and a wield thunder then Sirens Kiss. You wont be breaking any charms with Sirens Kiss.

Though, I guess theoretically, it might be useful as a heiro/plume shell cooldown breaker, just to lock the melee in place while you pull back and let those cooldowns relax. Still, Chromatic Seal does the job better, 100% of the time, with far less chi.

No, can't see it being very vital.

Vital, no, but one damn thing straight its a fast combo.
    b:dirty
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Look at the post dates SATII lol... even at the end of my guide i said I wrote it when I was level 70..

forp is the reason I refined my gear, leveled my revive etc. forp origionally posed the cyclone > sirens > cyclone thing a long time ago.

so do what forp does, don't be a waste of bandwidth if your gonna say something say something meaningful

stupid PvP nut
    Narcissistic *****.
    Everything has to be about you, you, and you, right?

Way to contradict yourself.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I personally do not use it often...I would rather not waste the spark.

Having said that --> IF you make a guide, you need to be aware of changes and update it. Otherwise people are going to flame and laugh at you like they are now.

You make a guide = you must own it and make changes if needed.

* I am constantly changing, adding and modifying my Genie Guide as information becomes avaliable and or changes. It gives you more credibility.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Actually this is an interesting question. Why are level 70's writing cleric guides? Actually while we're at it, you play a PvE server and do you even do TW's?

How could anyone pose to write a "guide" for a class they haven't even fully experienced? And how conceited is it to assume you can?

I post my thoughts in the forum when threads come up, but I'd consider myself a self-absorbed arrogant jerk if I tried to write a guide at this point. It'd be laughable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why not just use razor feathers and you don't waste the spark?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    i wrote a guide at 76 =/
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    True Aeneas, but then again fact is that you could be lv100 and yet not fully comprehend your class while some one lets say lv50+ gets the picture and writes a decent guide about that class....

It really depends on the writer and his capability to summon it all up and put it down for others.
  • Fistriel - Heavens Tear
    Fistriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    In my opinion: waste of chi.

Even when aoe grinding, i prefer pury/spark erruption/tempest more than that *just nice looking skill* b:bye
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    In my opinion: waste of chi.

Even when aoe grinding, i prefer pury/spark erruption/tempest more than that *just nice looking skill* b:bye

i like both which razor fethers is xD

ಥ_ಥbeautifull
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I've never used siren's kiss at all so I can't comment on it, but I will say that it's pretty awesome when you throw out razor feathers in a TW and drop a clustered group of robes in one shot. ^^

Gotta love those pure mag robes. XD
  • Hsuzumiya - Sanctuary
    Hsuzumiya - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Personally, I think the skill is a waste of an orb.

I'd rather Save for lvl2 Spark/Tempest or even the first spark is better I think.
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    if you have full spark you can do
    razor>temptest>razor>siren, ain't it nice =o
  • yasii
    yasii Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    True Aeneas, but then again fact is that you could be lv100 and yet not fully comprehend your class while some one lets say lv50+ gets the picture and writes a decent guide about that class....

lol Not true!

I dont think you can write a decent guide until you are 8x or over. There are alot of different aspects that you simply dont touch upon at lower levels.
  • SATII - Lost City
    SATII - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2009

stupid PvP nut
    When you were 70? I'm sorry but I'm reading the date 6-3-09. I think you were... 80? And don't give me **** about "Oh I was reposting it for people." Cause for 1, no one would ever ask you for your guide. 2, if you repost a guide you made when you were noob and don't revise it to non-noobishness, then you're still just a noob. No one can read your mind. No one knows if your views on stuff has changed between 70 and 80. Stop being so caught up in thinking everyone cares and that you're the ub4r1337n355 cuz well... you're not.

At least when I flame, I flame logically and with a point. You just flame for your own ego that no one gives a **** about. And that's the truth.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    yasii wrote: »
    lol Not true!

I dont think you can write a decent guide until you are 8x or over. There are alot of different aspects that you simply dont touch upon at lower levels.

How so? I've and rest of you probably seen people who are high leveled and yet know very little of their class, then again comes a lower level and you go zomg how many good points he makes. The fact is many peeps have allot of mmo's behind them and dont have to get to end game to realize their class potential.

And may i ask you just this, what is a decent guide?
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i wrote a guide at 76 =/
    That was 7 levels ago not to long ago.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i like both which razor fethers is xD

ಥ_ಥbeautifull

Another sighting of the Awesome-Sauce-Face...that's right, my pretties...soon you shall spread all over!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Fistriel - Heavens Tear
    Fistriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What Lv is your Kiss?

(maybe in higher Lv it is less useless b:shutup)
  • ChilledPanda - Dreamweaver
    ChilledPanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    meaangirl wrote: »
    Narcissistic *****.
    Everything has to be about you, you, and you, right?

Way to contradict yourself.

Haha like i was saying earlier on! heres my earlier post

haha, archers ego should already be through the roof! Theyre like "Hit me now, Hit me! Why do u keep missing? Cmon you can do it, Hit me! Yarr Krit Krit Krit" LoL i had fun with thatb:thanks
  • Dax_ - Lost City
    Dax_ - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sirens kiss is good when you're aoe grinding with a barb and bm.
    Let's be honest just healing is a snoozefest. Hitting the mobs with SK and RF and our other spells in between some IH makes for a better and faster grind.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Another sighting of the Awesome-Sauce-Face...that's right, my pretties...soon you shall spread all over!

i like it ^^

....what can i say? ಥ_ಥmagnificent
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yasii
    yasii Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    How so? I've and rest of you probably seen people who are high leveled and yet know very little of their class, then again comes a lower level and you go zomg how many good points he makes. The fact is many peeps have allot of mmo's behind them and dont have to get to end game to realize their class potential.

And may i ask you just this, what is a decent guide?

I dont agree- if a player isnt 90+ and hasnt pvp'ed and pve'ed at all levels, they wont be aware what what works and what doesnt, both in terms of equips and builds. What i didnt say is that all 90+ can make guide- there are alot of high lvl noobs too! ^^

I'm sure some lower levels have great ideas but you cant expect them to make a complete guide unless they've seen the whole picture. b:mischievous