no nore QQ

13»

Comments

• Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Randomly jumping innocents in the middle of quests, or much lower level, is simply Cowardice. You can scream "yer on a PvP server, n00b - WTF did you think was gonna happen" doesn't change the fact that jumping people who are not currently playing your particular grab@ss game is the mark of a coward, and the juvenile hairless chest-thumping that some do afterwords really tops it off.

Quoted For Truth.

p.s. b:bye Damaged, hope you liked those arrows in your @ss. It's bad trying to assassinate squad doing hard boss.
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    One month necro is a pretty cool guy, eh revives thread nobody cares about anymore and doesn't afraid of anything.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    One month necro is a pretty cool guy, eh revives thread nobody cares about anymore and doesn't afraid of anything.

Can you repeat that in English?
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    "I just wanna pk people and not **** them off, is that too much to ask?!"

Answer: "Yes"

/thread

I hope people read this and QQ you more, repeatedly, spam-like even.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Can you repeat that in English?
    The bad grammar and spelling issues were intentional, just so you know.

and if you didn't know a "necro" is when you bring back to life a dead thread, like this one.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    why is this thread still going on? O_o
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    why is this thread still going on? O_o

cause people keep bumping it Archers_!

Edit: dammit! i just bumped it too b:cry
This discussion has been closed.