no nore QQ

Options

Comments

• FavoleRynn - Lost City
    FavoleRynn - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    As far as the PKing thing is concerned, I'm torn. Back on PW-MY, I wasn't concerned about PKs, merely because I had friends in lofty places who had been on there longer than me. If I got PK'ed, I knew I had others to back me up. Here, however, *I'm* the highest level of my group of friends, mainly because they all got burned out on PW in Malaysia; I never got that far.

I don't mind RPK's, either; what pisses me off is when you're trying to finish a quest and someone PK's you in the middle so you can't turn it in. Like Heaven's Tear -- it isn't a safe zone, so people can PK you as you talk to someone to turn a quest in. If I was leaving *after* the quest, it wouldn't bother me as much; then again, after reaching the big 3-0 last night, that was the first time I got pk'ed. Not to mention my Veno is a pure build, I got one-shotted. xD Only 800 hp. ;_;

...And as much as I would love a phoenix, I know all the higher levels would **** me as soon as they figured out I'm only lvl 30. So...I guess me and my snow hare will be seeing lots of valuable time together. >D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favole Rynn: That Leader
    Solemn_Epek's Wife
    Nix acquired at level 38
    Herc acquired at level 41
    X-mas blessing attained at level 39

Summary: I have 72 levels to go until game completed.

betrayedanguish.deviantart.com
  • mooman321
    mooman321 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't mind RPK's, either; what pisses me off is when you're trying to finish a quest and someone PK's you in the middle so you can't turn it in. Like Heaven's Tear -- it isn't a safe zone, so people can PK you as you talk to someone to turn a quest in

That's what I'm concerned with. I think I can handle rpks, but that's just low down and dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bioxvirus - Lost City
    Bioxvirus - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    QQers should get camped and pked b:dirty

oh wait that already happens! :)

i think ill find u two above me an fk u up while u try to turn in quests at HT LAWL :)
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If pking is about having fun, and people complain when you kill them, its obviously not fun for them so no, its not about fun its about griefing others.

I already know your answer so I'll save you the trouble.

'You just want more lowbies to kill. I know this because I played pvp server on other mmo.'
  • Deathitsou - Harshlands
    Deathitsou - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    meaangirl wrote: »
    I already know your answer so I'll save you the trouble.

'You just want more lowbies to kill. I know this because I played pvp server on other mmo.'

Rofl!

The pvp system on here is ****. Veno has too much power in PKing due to their nix's. But enough said. If you get PK'd then deal with it. Lowbie or not, deal with it. I still prefer other MMO's PvP, but I can deal with this. If you can't, then well that is just your problem. No one should have to come to your aid because you get PK'd.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Then they should remove all safe zones from pk servers. I keep hearing about people dragging bosses to them so no one can pk them as they fight, however wasn't the main reason you started on that server the pk anytime thing?

Even the high levels can't handle it anymore.

I really don't know what to say to this... I hope to god you're trolling.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I really don't know what to say to this... I hope to god you're trolling.

No I'm being serious. People go to the pk server for the pk anytime yet defeat the purpose of it by hiding in safe zones. All safe spots should be removed.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    No I'm being serious. People go to the pk server for the pk anytime yet defeat the purpose of it by hiding in safe zones. All safe spots should be removed.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. First, it is a pvp not pk server. Secondly, if there were no sz's then people couldn't quest. Thirdly, wtf are you talking about. Come to a pvp server before you talk again.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. First, it is a pvp not pk server. Secondly, if there were no sz's then people couldn't quest. Thirdly, wtf are you talking about. Come to a pvp server before you talk again.

1: No, its not pvp. If it was pvp then there would be actual pvp going on. Not random ganking.

2: Isn't that the point? You people always brag about how anyone can attack you and you can attack them at anytime you want, yet you drag bosses into safe zones so no one can pk you. Very ironic.

3: I have characters on both pk servers and only see cowards on both.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Piliener - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I guess thats why ur main is on pve. You can't deal with the human factor.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1: No, its not pvp. If it was pvp then there would be actual pvp going on. Not random ganking.

2: Isn't that the point? You people always brag about how anyone can attack you and you can attack them at anytime you want, yet you drag bosses into safe zones so no one can pk you. Very ironic.

1. Actual PKing? rofl You don't see that in any of the severs even on PvE ones. I have characters on every server and I never see any real PKing going on unless it's the lowbies fighting each other.

2. I have yet to see anyone drag bosses into the SZ on PvP servers. The only one SZ drag was in Sanctuary where all the catshops were overpriced on the herbs.

3. I see cowards on all servers, so my friend. You fail. I have seen more than you could ever have, Zoe. So if I were you, I would just stop talking about this and go somewhere else. Kthnxbai. b:bye
  • NinJaXXX - Harshlands
    NinJaXXX - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. pvp isnt pk in anyway so fail

2. u talk so big yet ur char is on a pve server so stfu

3. play ur patetic pve server and leave pvp alone

4...... CAN SOMEONE SAY HOW A PVP SERVER IS A MUST 2 PKb:laugh GM

PLZ TELL US OR MAKE THEM STFU
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. pvp isnt pk in anyway so fail

2. u talk so big yet ur char is on a pve server so stfu

3. play ur patetic pve server and leave pvp alone

4...... CAN SOMEONE SAY HOW A PVP SERVER IS A MUST 2 PKb:laugh GM

PLZ TELL US OR MAKE THEM STFU

lol

You can never PK a GM unless you get them to take off their GM gear. xD
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Alright, I'll feed the troll.
    1: Taking out SZs would fix this how? So that high lvl payers can gank lowbies everywhere, all the time? I fail to see the connection between sz and pvp

2: We're able to PvP anytime outside of safe, yes. It's a selling point for PvP servers, but with no SZ it'd be impossible to afk. Dragging WB to SZ is a common practice, because fighting a WB takes the concentration of all parties on the boss. Getting crashed ad having all your parties wiped is expensive and frustrating for the guild getting crashed.

3. Try looking harder, I've had tons of fun pvping
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. Actual PKing? rofl You don't see that in any of the severs even on PvE ones. I have characters on every server and I never see any real PKing going on unless it's the lowbies fighting each other.

2. I have yet to see anyone drag bosses into the SZ on PvP servers. The only one SZ drag was in Sanctuary where all the catshops were overpriced on the herbs.

3. I see cowards on all servers, so my friend. You fail. I have seen more than you could ever have, Zoe. So if I were you, I would just stop talking about this and go somewhere else. Kthnxbai. b:bye

lol @ 1
    lol @ 2
    lol @ 3
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol

You can never PK a GM unless you get them to take off their GM gear. xD

b:chuckle PK o.O

edit - another post of yours you said you havent seen anyone drag a boss into sz. It has happened b4 if you played lost city in the early days someone draged chin through anglers all the way to arch and got banned. It happens but oh well.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    So like... where's the no more QQ?
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle PK o.O

edit - another post of yours you said you havent seen anyone drag a boss into sz. It has happened b4 if you played lost city in the early days someone draged chin through anglers all the way to arch and got banned. It happens but oh well.

lol I seen Chin get dragged into Orchid Temple in Sanctuary by a high lvl Archer and I still don't think he even got banned yet for doing so.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

PvP = Player versus Player, not duel.

That means the pvp servers have the option to duel or pk (player kill) zoe. It makes sense, it's all player vs. player. Just in pk it could be off guard.b:bye

and it's good there's safe zones, so people do have the option to be safe afk or whatever. It does **** me off when people hide in there after starting a failed pk though T.T
    edited June 2009
    Options
    PvP = Player versus Player, not duel.

That means the pvp servers have the option to duel or pk (player kill) zoe. It makes sense, it's all player vs. player. Just in pk it could be off guard.b:bye

and it's good there's safe zones, so people do have the option to be safe afk or whatever. It does **** me off when people hide in there after starting a failed pk though T.T

Truth be spoken. b:victory
  • Piliener - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Since it's been a while in the thread QQ
  • Toxorey - Harshlands
    Toxorey - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Remember folks: pvp in a mirror is qvq. So keep on qqing...(that was dumb, i know...b:surrender)*goes back in the dark corner*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why isn't anyone worshiping my cuteness?b:cry
    Future forum troll.b:sin
  • Copperleaf - Harshlands
    Copperleaf - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    **** wholes?

You may not be a kid or a loser, but you are illiterate.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    **** wholes?

You may not be a kid or a loser, but you are illiterate.

Your mom is illiterate
  • Piliener - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Your mom is illiterate

My mom is illiterate...wait somethings wrong here b:avoid
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    My mom is illiterate...wait somethings wrong here b:avoid

Your mom's something wrong here.

**** I messed it up b:surrenderb:cry
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Your mom's something wrong here.

**** I messed it up b:surrenderb:cry

You always messing something up. O:
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Someone from RQ killed me, a lvl 70+.

I whispered him afterwards, not to cry about getting pked but to laugh at him for how long it took him.

Seriously when he did kill me he did 1200 damage out of my 2200.

Im a lvl 53 heres a level 70. I start gathering some coal. He goes up and hits me. It makes my guy stop so I just click on the coal again. He keeps attacking me, I finally finish mining the coal fly over to some mroe mats, and farm those before he can kill me.

Oh and Im at least 17 levels lower than him.

So I had to pm him and laugh at him for taking so long.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Someone from RQ killed me, a lvl 70+.

I whispered him afterwards, not to cry about getting pked but to laugh at him for how long it took him.

Seriously when he did kill me he did 1200 damage out of my 2200.

Im a lvl 53 heres a level 70. I start gathering some coal. He goes up and hits me. It makes my guy stop so I just click on the coal again. He keeps attacking me, I finally finish mining the coal fly over to some mroe mats, and farm those before he can kill me.

Oh and Im at least 17 levels lower than him.

So I had to pm him and laugh at him for taking so long.

Just like me and a lvl 8x archer who missed 85% of her hits. I was laughing at her while she tried to kill me and my HP was only 1999. The funny thing is that she was from Kylin and they own about 1/3 of the land in HL but soon to lose it quickly. I find it funny that Kylin can't even PK worth a ****. So to any Kylin from HL reading this. I feel sorry for you. b:laugh
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lmao That sir, is a form of QQ.

Being on a PvP server isn't about being harassed by higher levels, it just happens. It's about free PK, it does give you more options.

As far as this crowd is concerned, anything else besides "Thank you Sir, May I Have Another?" is QQing.

Baloney.

Yes, I have a alt on a PvP server, and even though I don't initiate PKing, I will certainly try to defend myself if/when someone attacks me.

If/when I *do* decide to jump in, I will only go after pink/red names and those in fight mode. It's called Sportsmanship, folks.

Randomly jumping innocents in the middle of quests, or much lower level, is simply Cowardice. You can scream "yer on a PvP server, n00b - WTF did you think was gonna happen" doesn't change the fact that jumping people who are not currently playing your particular grab@ss game is the mark of a coward, and the juvenile hairless chest-thumping that some do afterwords really tops it off.

I haven't found a good word to use in chat that properly expresses <shakes his head slowly, and wonders where your parents went wrong> yet - but I'm looking.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
This discussion has been closed.