Douchebaggery contines...

Options
1235»

Comments

• Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It's against the rules to impersonate a GM. If you respond as if you were a GM, then you are in violation of the ToS, and it's your fault, not theirs.

What if, for the sake of argument, the person also had subs in the shop for 65k and they were all gone when the screenshot was taken?

There is no way to prove this is not the case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    What if, for the sake of argument, the person also had subs in the shop for 65k and they were all gone when the screenshot was taken?

There is no way to prove this is not the case.

The person with gm in their name? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Illumminatti - Heavens Tear
    Illumminatti - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    cmon!!! i dont blame entirely the scam artist himself but also PW for having the same picture for healing orbs and ultimate subs!!! this is really ridiculous!! its irritating! i can careless really about the scam artist .. i just want my coins back for this!! this is not right!! i lost over 800k!! at my lvl thats alot =(.. btw the guy who scammed me was Triads leader "IceTank" as soon as i bought from him he logged off..... here is the screen shot...

Again, another attempt at douchebaggery. Hate to bust your bubble pal but Triads is a bogus fac. "Triad" is a real faction which the real IceTank is the leader of. He didn't become the leader of "Triad" till he was in his 90's. Please don't get the facts twisted here.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Again, another attempt at douchebaggery. Hate to bust your bubble pal but Triads is a bogus fac. "Triad" is a real faction which the real IceTank is the leader of. He didn't become the leader of "Triad" till he was in his 90's. Please don't get the facts twisted here.

umm if you read it the way he was typing it its simple to figure out he meant the same faction you talking about and this is against the ToA if you submit a ticket on it you can get banned and all you people that are defending the scammer you know he was doing it there werent any subs in the catshop or he wouldnt put the healing orbs in there for 65k when you all know they arent worth near that much the subs on DreamWeaver are 75k currently so i mean come on people this is obviously a scammer and deserves to get banned for it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Unnecessary necro

There's a more recent thread that's of a similar issue here
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=381722
  • MiKaeLo - Sanctuary
    MiKaeLo - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Those scam shops deserves a city guard beating b:laugh