Comments

• forsaken2134
    forsaken2134 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    dont hate on trolls, we iz 1337!!
  • Nihillae - Heavens Tear
    Nihillae - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Theres a blacklist feature on the forums? Where? I been looking for that since I started reading them!

Yesh :}

I know I was pleased to have found it.

1. Be logged in

2. Click on "User2BIgnored" Name/Icon to view the profile

3. On the left, below the name, next to Send Message, click on User List.

4. Click on Add to Ignore List.

5. Click Yes to confirm.

This will hide the content of posts by the ignored, but not the content of that post when reposted in a quote by another user.

(Alternately, http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist, enter the "User2BIgnored" in the box, and click Okay.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009

1. Be logged in

5. Click Yes to confirm.

This will hide the content of posts by the ignored, but not the content of that post when reposted in a quote by another user.

(Alternately, http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist, enter the "User2BIgnored" in the box, and click Okay.)

Hi Nihillae I love you. b:kiss
    We need more love in this thread! D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hi Nihillae I love you. b:kiss
    We need more love in this thread! D:<

I love you too Nihi! And you Yunahh! b:kiss

The love has started...
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hate....Hate....Hate....Hate....Hate....Hate....Hate....

Thread restored to normal.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LoV aN PeEes?
    What happened to the forum topic?
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009

1. Be logged in

5. Click Yes to confirm.

OMG!! TY sooo much! You are my new hero!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LoV aN PeEes?
    What happened to the forum topic?

Well back to the topic HT is the best TW map because all the best players cant stay in the same place because their egos r just too big so they go and make their own.

ATM we have one awesome guild-Enrage

3 guilds that can put up a fight against Enrage (assuming Tao learns)-Tao Caesar Triad

and 2 guilds who can still put up a decent fight 1v1 agaisnt Tao Caesar and Triad- Evo and Rad

Evo and Rad are interesting because whoever beats the other in the north will most likely be "protected" by Enrage and Enrage will be busy with the other main factions for Rad/Evo can rebuild their power.

So HT is by far the best server and each weekand will have GREAT TWs b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Evo and Rad are interesting because whoever beats the other in the north will most likely be "protected" by Enrage and Enrage will be busy with the other main factions for Rad/Evo can rebuild their power.

Whoever wins will be the new roadkill. I am rooting for Rad to win simply because of the irony.
  • Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Seems to me ever since Enrage lost to triad, they have been in damage control mode by bidding on easy wins.
    That is of course the most sensible thing to do, but it just means you ignore the hype a few enraged posters on these forums would want us to believe about wanting tough fights.

Bottom line of course is the few posters on these forums who have too much to say dont represent their whole guild. They are only 1 vote apiece.
    edited June 2009
    Seems to me ever since Enrage lost to triad, they have been in damage control mode by bidding on easy wins.
    That is of course the most sensible thing to do, but it just means you ignore the hype a few enraged posters on these forums would want us to believe about wanting tough fights.

Bottom line of course is the few posters on these forums who have too much to say dont represent their whole guild. They are only 1 vote apiece.

Enrage has been using their brain and trying to protect their most important land aka the big cities Arch and 1k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Enrage has been using their brain and trying to protect their most important land aka the big cities Arch and 1k

LIES!!! We have just been in the mood to beat up all the weakened factions.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Seems to me that Triad is the only big faction that hasn't got the balls to attack another big faction yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited June 2009
    Seems to me that Triad is the only big faction that hasn't got the balls to attack another big faction yet.

Also, if we attacked Tao/Caesar and took their lands people would QQ and say "I thought you wanted fun TWs but you are trying to wipe out the only factions that stand a chance!!"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Also, if we attacked Tao/Caesar and took their lands people would QQ and say "I thought you wanted fun TWs but you are trying to wipe out the only factions that stand a chance!!"

Well when u r the most hated u cant win srry b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]