LvL/Guild Rankings

Celric - Heavens Tear
Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Etherblade (West)
I find this funny.
If you look at all the other servers level rankings, the power is in 1, 2 or 3 different guilds. Now when you look at our server... That's pretty funny. Everything's all messy, like 6 different guilds, and no guilds. (Obviously exaggerating.)
Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
Post edited by Celric - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Funny thing is that most of those guilds probably suck at TW since it most likely goes something like this.

80 Lvl90+'s vs. 80 Lvl50~70's

No challenge leads to no strategy. No strategy leads to teamwork. No teamwork leads to the weak side.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think it's mostly been poor leadership and drama that has resulted in all this... guild falling apart all the time means there are constantly weak guilds on the tw map, and so all the high lvls are all split up as guild do not have to be very strong to take land...

for me, maybe i'm just picky or there's something i don't like about all the big tw guilds at the moment
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The level rankings page is a little too short to guage a guilds power, 50 people out of however many on the server. More interesting would be to know the amount of 90+ in each guild as that's probably a better measure of a guild's strength. The only real difference between a lvl 90 and a 95 let's say is the ability to wear Lunar gear and 100mil odd xp points and 20mil SP. I don't see a hell of a lot of Lunar gear around as the server is still pretty young.
    I like pie
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lies ty, in 5 levels my crit would increase by 1% b:victory
  • Detharos - Heavens Tear
    Detharos - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think our server is blessed with a unique and colorful map. We've got more variety, and longer lasting action-packed TWs(or at least some). From what I've heard of other servers, where 1 guild can own up to 75% or more of the map, it sounds like it's just full rosters of mid-high 9x's with decked out gear beating on guilds with only a handful here and there of 9x's, with rosters largely composed of level 8x's.

(edit: Yeah, I just realized this is sort of going highly off-topic from the OP, but it sort of is relevant! lol)
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I find this funny.
    If you look at all the other servers level rankings, the power is in 1, 2 or 3 different guilds. Now when you look at our server... That's pretty funny. Everything's all messy, like 6 different guilds, and no guilds. (Obviously exaggerating.)

And its the best server in the game. Look at last night Evo vs Rad 2 hr fight b:pleased then couple weeks ago Enrage vs Triad 3 hr defend then Caesar Triad with caesar winning sometime after 2 hrs

It just adds so much more excitement and its like crack cause every faction on the map has a faction they can have a 2 hr plus fight agaisnt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KoRAnubis - Heavens Tear
    KoRAnubis - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    And its the best server in the game. Look at last night Evo vs Rad 2 hr fight b:pleased then couple weeks ago Enrage vs Triad 3 hr defend then Caesar Triad with caesar winning sometime after 2 hrs

It just adds so much more excitement and its like crack cause every faction on the map has a faction they can have a 2 hr plus fight agaisnt

or last week 10 mins fight vs Enrage :)
    edited June 2009
    or last week 10 mins fight vs Enrage :)

Or that 15 min fight against TheCore go troll somewhere else trying to have an intelligent conversation here u should try it sometime
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Or that 15 min fight against TheCore go troll somewhere else trying to have an intelligent conversation here u should try it sometime

Why does everyone bring TheCore into their arguments?

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Why does everyone bring TheCore into their arguments?

Wouldnt have had to if Kora would use a brain good job Enrage on beating Tao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Wouldnt have had to if Kora would use a brain good job Enrage on beating Tao

He's in Enrage, not TheCore.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    He's in Enrage, not TheCore.

Thanks for telling me what i already know. I was trying to talk about how many great TW matchs up their r and he comes in and is like "Evo lost in 15 mins" which had no point so if he is gonna bring up **** so am i.

ANYWAY HT has the BEST tw match ups in all of PWI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Dan stop hiding behind a fourm. and turning blue when white name =) put up or shut up,

all i have to say to u ^^
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Thanks for telling me what i already know. I was trying to talk about how many great TW matchs up their r and he comes in and is like "Evo lost in 15 mins" which had no point so if he is gonna bring up **** so am i.

yeah yeah, they're the same size boys now put them awayb:chuckle
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited June 2009
    Dan stop hiding behind a fourm. and turning blue when white name =) put up or shut up,

all i have to say to u ^^

omg dude u r funny if u want to be all high and mighty about PKing go on a PK server.

Why i dont go white anymore well im busy helping the wife (thats someone who LIKES u. U should try to find someone like that) Get her TT 70 gear then getting a head start on her 80 gear so i dont have time to play with immature people like u.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    omg dude u r funny if u want to be all high and mighty about PKing go on a PK server.

Why i dont go white anymore well im busy helping the wife (thats someone who LIKES u. U should try to find someone like that) Get her TT 70 gear then getting a head start on her 80 gear so i dont have time to play with immature people like u.

oh yes i forgot that is why my name says Ameillia's husband, above it o.o. and didnt know it was ur job to get other ppls gear. STOP QQing. like i said show up or shut up lol how hard is it? b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    Kytari - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    yeah yeah, they're the same size boys now put them awayb:chuckle

How would you know Anne? >_> You resident stalker you
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    How would you know Anne? >_> You resident stalker you

you know me, Kytari... I get around b:chuckle LOLZ i havent been referred to as 'resident stalker' in quite some time now.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think way too much emphasis is put on players levels, now that many bot/zhen continually levels are no real indication of a players skill, just the size of their ego. It's the guilds that communicate, trust each other and understand not only their own characters but other characters strengths/weaknesses that will eventually shine in TW. The great players don't need to brag and they don't need a high level to validate themselves, if they do attain a high level it's just a bonus. It's the wannabe's that feel a need to tell everyone how good they are, always demanding attention. I think overall rankings especially the top 50 rankings reflect very little as to a guilds TW strength, and any guild that selects it's squads based on character level rather than player skill level will ultimately fail.
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think way too much emphasis is put on players levels, now that many bot/zhen continually levels are no real indication of a players skill, just the size of their ego. It's the guilds that communicate, trust each other and understand not only their own characters but other characters strengths/weaknesses that will eventually shine in TW. The great players don't need to brag and they don't need a high level to validate themselves, if they do attain a high level it's just a bonus. It's the wannabe's that feel a need to tell everyone how good they are, always demanding attention. I think overall rankings especially the top 50 rankings reflect very little as to a guilds TW strength, and any guild that selects it's squads based on character level rather than player skill level will ultimately fail.

thought you were quitting pw
    edited June 2009
    thought you were quitting pw

I haven't played for a month or so now, I still read the forums when bored however b:pleased
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2009

OMG, I cant believe im saying this.

I agree 100% with KillerByte...
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    OMG, I cant believe im saying this.

I agree 100% with KillerByte...

Watcha talkin about, Lleela! b:beatenup

KB always made sense!
    If you just now started agreeing, you need to put the pipe down! NAO! b:chuckle
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I haven't played for a month or so now, I still read the forums when bored however b:pleased

liez I saw ur char in 1k streams b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i saw him in catshop form and he was wearin no armor b:sad
    edited June 2009
    oh yes i forgot that is why my name says Ameillia's husband, above it o.o. and didnt know it was ur job to get other ppls gear. STOP QQing. like i said show up or shut up lol how hard is it? b:cryb:cryb:cry

Umm not QQing im just trying to explain and we have this need to Troll on the forums so im gonna blacklist u on here too because i dont feel the need to get in a pissing contest with u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I agree, the Top 50 rankings page is a minor claim to fame akin to world chat spam and forum trolling.
    I like pie
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Umm not QQing im just trying to explain and we have this need to Troll on the forums so im gonna blacklist u on here too because i dont feel the need to get in a pissing contest with u

Theres a blacklist feature on the forums? Where? I been looking for that since I started reading them!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited June 2009
    liez I saw ur char in 1k streams b:cry

Ahh yes the ghost of KB will still be about, ready to PK you evil Enrage ppl b:laugh . Bella wanted to play with a BM so she still logs the char in every now and then.
    edited June 2009

b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry