Salary set for TW Land amount at 11-15, if you went to TW and are in
Top 20 Lvls in guild = 900k
Top 80 Lvls in guild = 700k
Below = 600k

Salary set for TW Land amount at 16+, if you went to TW and are in
Top 20 Lvls in guild = 1.4m
Top 80 Lvls in guild = 1.1m
Below = 900k

T in your title means you went to TW had a squad and has a SS of them on forum, on multiple tw weekends the # before tw will mark amount of TWs you went that week. Donation reward # are after T, substancial donations during the week increase this number and add more to your salary, 1 = +100k, 2 +200k ect, of course with donations you probably wont make its value but it will help the guild in tw or overall.

World boss attendance rating

+1 for full attendance on WB time, generally after TW
+1 for attending each increment of 3 during the week

3/20/09 10m from #1 PvE TW on Feast

- 6m Paid back to donators for lvl 2/3/Bid, 7m needs to be repaid next week http://img13.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=ss01mar131816.jpg
- 3m TW Bid and PvP TW Fund
- 1m HH

3/27/09 20m from #2 PvE TW on Swamp
- 8m Paid back to donators
- 8m Salary (Mailed 100k to everyone I have on a screenshot posted by the Squad leader)
- 2m HH
- 2m TW

4/03/09 30m from #3 PvE TW on Courage Path
- 16m Salary (Mailed 200k to everyone I have on a screenshot posted by the Squad leader)
- 10m HH and Coming Events
- 4m TW

4/10/09 40m from #4 PvE TW on Forest of Haze
- 24m Salary (Mailed 300k to everyone I have on a screenshot posted by the Squad leader)
- 10m HH
- 4m TW
- 2m Donation bonus's

4/17/09 50m from #5 PvP TW on White Ridge (Heavenly)
- 32m Salary ( Lvl based system, Must have had squad set, went to TW with SS of squad)
- 4m TW
- 14m Herbs and other Donations, HH helpers salary

4/24/09 60m from #6 PvP TW on Black Mountain (Avenger)
- 40m Salary ( Lvl based system, Must have had squad set, went to TW with SS of squad)
- 10m Herbs, other Donations, nd HH helpers salary
- 6m Towards first HH day
- 4m TW

5/01/09 70m from #7 PvP TW on Dreaming cloud (Avenger)
- 40m TW Salary ( Lvl based system, Must have had squad set, went to TW with SS of squad)
- 15m Herbs, other Donations, non HH day helpers, and world boss salary
- 10m HH day
- 5m TW

5/08/09 80m from #8 PvP TW on Hidden Orchid (EOD)
- 40m TW Salary ( Lvl based system, Must have had squad set, went to TW with SS of squad)
- 10m Belial fund
- 10m HH day
- 5m TW

5/15/09 90m from #9 PvP TW on Fragrant Hills (LS)
- 20m Belial fund
- 10m HH day
- 5m TW

5/22/09 100m from #10 PvP TW on Misfortune (LS)
- 20m Herbs, other Donations, non HH day helpers, and world boss salary
- 20m Belial fund
- 10m HH day
- 10m TW bid.
Post edited by Icom - Harshlands on

Comments

• AIDS - Harshlands
    AIDS - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lol Kingdom acquired 43 mil for tw funds? You guys do know that paying for all towers in tw only around 1 mil, and catapult money doesnt exceed 1 mil either. That "tw" money probably went into Icon's wallet. GG.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The fact that u are concern about a faction u don't belong to is amazing.
    If u like it join. You don't like it? Join another one. Who cares about an idiot that hides behind an altb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    Wdawdaw - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If u like it join. You don't like it? Join another one. Who cares about an idiot that hides behind an altb:surrender

ok PVE to the end, good job
    ----Heavenly----
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ok PVE to the end, good job

Wait.. if u are really from heavenlly i have a question.
    Since we are PvE pros why did ur faction begged to have Kos off? I dont get it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • icecream
    icecream Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well here it is, as sad as it is. You gots to feel sorry for them!b:surrender

Salary set for TW Land amount at 11-15, if you went to TW and are in
    Top 20 Lvls in guild = 900k
    Top 80 Lvls in guild = 700k
    Below = 600k

Salary set for TW Land amount at 16+, if you went to TW and are in
    Top 20 Lvls in guild = 1.4m
    Top 80 Lvls in guild = 1.1m
    Below = 900k

T in your title means you went to TW had a squad and has a SS of them on forum, on multiple tw weekends the # before tw will mark amount of TWs you went that week. Donation reward # are after T, substancial donations during the week increase this number and add more to your salary, 1 = +100k, 2 +200k ect, of course with donations you probably wont make its value but it will help the guild in tw or overall.

World boss attendance rating

+1 for full attendance on WB time, generally after TW
    +1 for attending each increment of 3 during the week

3/20/09 10m from #1 PvE TW on Feast

- 6m Paid back to donators for lvl 2/3/Bid, 7m needs to be repaid next week http://img13.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=ss01mar131816.jpg
    - 3m TW Bid and PvP TW Fund
    - 1m HH

3/27/09 20m from #2 PvE TW on Swamp
    - 8m Paid back to donators
    - 8m Salary (Mailed 100k to everyone I have on a screenshot posted by the Squad leader)
    - 2m HH
    - 2m TW

4/03/09 30m from #3 PvE TW on Courage Path
    - 16m Salary (Mailed 200k to everyone I have on a screenshot posted by the Squad leader)
    - 10m HH and Coming Events
    - 4m TW

4/10/09 40m from #4 PvE TW on Forest of Haze
    - 24m Salary (Mailed 300k to everyone I have on a screenshot posted by the Squad leader)
    - 10m HH
    - 4m TW
    - 2m Donation bonus's

4/17/09 50m from #5 PvP TW on White Ridge (Heavenly)
    - 32m Salary ( Lvl based system, Must have had squad set, went to TW with SS of squad)
    - 4m TW
    - 14m Herbs and other Donations, HH helpers salary

4/24/09 60m from #6 PvP TW on Black Mountain (Avenger)
    - 40m Salary ( Lvl based system, Must have had squad set, went to TW with SS of squad)
    - 10m Herbs, other Donations, nd HH helpers salary
    - 6m Towards first HH day
    - 4m TW

5/01/09 70m from #7 PvP TW on Dreaming cloud (Avenger)
    - 10m HH day
    - 5m TW

5/08/09 80m from #8 PvP TW on Hidden Orchid (EOD)
    - 10m Belial fund
    - 10m HH day
    - 5m TW

5/15/09 90m from #9 PvP TW on Fragrant Hills (LS)
    - 20m Belial fund
    - 10m HH day
    - 5m TW

5/22/09 100m from #10 PvP TW on Misfortune (LS)
    - 20m Herbs, other Donations, non HH day helpers, and world boss salary
    - 20m Belial fund
    - 10m HH day
    - 10m TW bid.

lol what a joke of a lie tell more lies b:chuckle alot in kingdom got this much
    0$ lol
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lol Kingdom acquired 43 mil for tw funds? You guys do know that paying for all towers in tw only around 1 mil, and catapult money doesnt exceed 1 mil either. That "tw" money probably went into Icon's wallet. GG.

Lets just say, I will never lose a bid to another faction. I am not afraid to lose money from refund.

Icom, hmm bet you hated Lcon wasnt avaliable.... to bad you cant harass people in game with this name.

I really dont care, this is posted on my forum too, I am actually flattered.
  • AIDS - Harshlands
    AIDS - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

This is my main HL account lol.
    Lets just say, I will never lose a bid to another faction. I am not afraid to lose money from refund.

Icom, hmm bet you hated Lcon wasnt avaliable.... to bad you cant harass people in game with this name.

I really dont care, this is posted on my forum too, I am actually flattered.

Yea, Ok, you need ALL 43 mil to bid on land that little guilds are too scared to outbid you on.
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    big woop...

Big woop guys, big woop. b:chuckle
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:victoryb:victory
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I love how people are like "OMG Kylin pays more money to it's members!"

You're forgetting one thing: Kylin is a terrible guild.

Icon's method of TW pay distribution was actually proposed, discussed, and even voted on on the guild forums. I love how no one mentions that.

Stop failing please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    honestly the only opinions that count about how things are paid are the people in kingdom. if they feel they are getting screwed they should leave guild. if they are happy why should anyone else care. i have an opinion on it but not my guild so my opinion doesnt matter either way.

get over it and who cares.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    In any case if others consider that KG pays little, that means two things:

Or all mebers stay in guild bcs of loyalty and like how guild is run

Or

Ppl just stay since KG as many other big guilds doesnt have any KoS.

If first point is the reason why ppl stay in KG then Icons Guild is actually a good one.

On the other side we have some ppl just staying for some time until they can run to another non kos guild, or have enough lvls to run to wherever they wanna go
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hush R3, leave me to my feeble attempts to stir sedition.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Icom - Harshlands
    Icom - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Get ur true face out before accusing others for fail ... dumb kid.

Ohh and Im not in KD ... so not supporting Icon here. Just call it as I see it.

Actually there is plenty of facts that Icon and officers are stealing from the guild.

Exhibit 1:

If you look at the kingdom payout chart I posted you will see that they are setting aside 10m per pay period for HH day. When in this guild they had one HH day that you had to sign up for on the forums to recieve free Ultimate's. There were on average around 10-20 people that signed up, the rest were forced to make their own squads and supply their own ultimates. Icon and other officers would farm HH during the rest of the week for profit, even if other members still needed HH runs. This does not add up and im sure half this "HH" money was stored in Icon's pocket.

Exhibit 2:

Has anyone ever seen a screenshot of the 5 different Kingdom Banks? No, they wont show their members what is inside these as they do not want them to know the truth.....That the mats and money are being sent to Icon and his 5 favorite friends!

Exhibit 3:

The payout system for TW is a joke. The top 20 and 80 members in the guild get paid higher amounts. This is not based on what lvls went to TW it is IN THE GUILD. So if 10 of the top 20 members in guild dont go on TW then thats less money that needs to be paid out, same thing with the top 80. If you do the math you will see that setting aside 40mil and paying to mostly the person in the "Below top 80 in guild" category, leaves alot of money left over for Icon's pocket.

Exhibit 4:

This may go more with the above, but ehh. Donations to guild banks, pots, mats etc. for TW are not being used by guild members even when needed. Again these items are going to the top few favorites in guild and not being used for a guild as a whole. Members who donate these mats are being screwed the most, please refer to the description about donation compensation.

Exhibit 5:

World Boss loot and items - Has anyone seen any of these or even know where they have gone to? I sure do....Icon's pocket.

Exhibit 6:

How much TW bid money do you really need Icon? He even states this himself in a previous post.

Wake up Kingdom members you are being screwed!! There is plenty of other guild's with leaders who do not spread lies and disception about their guilds funds. Most even have spreedsheets and break downs of payouts as well as screenshots and proof of guild funds and items. DEMAND TO SEE WHERE YOUR HARDWORK AND GENEROSITY IS GOING TOO - DONT STAND IDLY BY ANY LONGER!!!!
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Actually there is plenty of facts that Icon and officers are stealing from the guild.

Exhibit 1:

If you look at the kingdom payout chart I posted you will see that they are setting aside 10m per pay period for HH day. When in this guild they had one HH day that you had to sign up for on the forums to recieve free Ultimate's. There were on average around 10-20 people that signed up, the rest were forced to make their own squads and supply their own ultimates. Icon and other officers would farm HH during the rest of the week for profit, even if other members still needed HH runs. This does not add up and im sure half this "HH" money was stored in Icon's pocket.

Exhibit 2:

Has anyone ever seen a screenshot of the 5 different Kingdom Banks? No, they wont show their members what is inside these as they do not want them to know the truth.....That the mats and money are being sent to Icon and his 5 favorite friends!

Exhibit 3:

The payout system for TW is a joke. The top 20 and 80 members in the guild get paid higher amounts. This is not based on what lvls went to TW it is IN THE GUILD. So if 10 of the top 20 members in guild dont go on TW then thats less money that needs to be paid out, same thing with the top 80. If you do the math you will see that setting aside 40mil and paying to mostly the person in the "Below top 80 in guild" category, leaves alot of money left over for Icon's pocket.

Exhibit 4:

This may go more with the above, but ehh. Donations to guild banks, pots, mats etc. for TW are not being used by guild members even when needed. Again these items are going to the top few favorites in guild and not being used for a guild as a whole. Members who donate these mats are being screwed the most, please refer to the description about donation compensation.

Exhibit 5:

World Boss loot and items - Has anyone seen any of these or even know where they have gone to? I sure do....Icon's pocket.

Exhibit 6:

How much TW bid money do you really need Icon? He even states this himself in a previous post.

Wake up Kingdom members you are being screwed!! There is plenty of other guild's with leaders who do not spread lies and disception about their guilds funds. Most even have spreedsheets and break downs of payouts as well as screenshots and proof of guild funds and items. DEMAND TO SEE WHERE YOUR HARDWORK AND GENEROSITY IS GOING TOO - DONT STAND IDLY BY ANY LONGER!!!!

and there goes another non-Kingdom QQer stop whinin' u lil bi.tch
  • Icom - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    and there goes another non-Kingdom QQer stop whinin' u lil bi.tch

and there goes another blind lemming - Grow a brain and then GTFO.....of KD! b:shutup
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    and there goes another blind lemming - Grow a brain and then GTFO.....of KD! b:shutup

put ur damn main and stop being a coward. what's with you QQers hiding behind alts? show me proof that icon is stealing stuff or STFU. bb lil bish b:bye
  • Icom - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    put ur damn main and stop being a coward. what's with you QQers hiding behind alts? show me proof that icon is stealing stuff or STFU. kthnxbai b:bye

You should be shown proof that he is not - not me showing you truth that he is. Do you not see something wrong here?
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Since ur the one accusing someone of stealing u should back up ur shi.t son. If u don't show proof its just another dumb accusation from an idiot who doesn't have life b:pleased
  • Icom - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Since ur the one accusing someone of stealing u should back up ur shi.t son. If u don't show proof its just another dumb accusation from an idiot who doesn't have life b:pleased

My proof is in the chart - all someone has to do is look carefully and they can see for themselfs that there is something wrong. Icon can easliy prove that the funds and items are there yet he chooses not to. Why?
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    My proof is in the chart - all someone has to do is look carefully and they can see for themselfs that there is something wrong. Icon can easliy prove that the funds and items are there yet he chooses not to. Why?

This is why u can't accuse someone of stealing without a proof of him actually stealing stuff. I trust my leader, ur a lil bish whining and accusing him of stealing so give me SS of him stealing stuff.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    So over the last month every post turned into Crimson vs. QQme flaming about botting. It got old after two days. This month all posts turn into level 1 troll accounts vs. Kingdom. How long til that gets old? Wait, it already did.
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Dude rofl. You're all ego...no better than GodsFear or Brendle. But atleast they are outfront with it. You'd rather waste money on a bid instead of getting your guild geared out? It really is all about you isn't it kid?

And LOL @ the donations. They gave him so much money for the TW but like someone else said, TW doesn't even come near the amount donated.

KD members are epic fail to the highest ****ing degree.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We don't have gear? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    realtalk wrote: »
    Dude rofl. You're all ego...no better than GodsFear or Brendle. But atleast they are outfront with it. You'd rather waste money on a bid instead of getting your guild geared out? It really is all about you isn't it kid?

And LOL @ the donations. They gave him so much money for the TW but like someone else said, TW doesn't even come near the amount donated.

KD members are epic fail to the highest ****ing degree.

I secretly love them both =P

Seriously eventually 180m at any time for bid, dont care what you say.

No one gave me money. Donations? I buy most the stuff that people should be donating.

Yawn
  • Icom - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options

Seriously eventually 180m at any time for bid, dont care what you say.

No one gave me money. Donations? I buy most the stuff that people should be donating.

Yawn

so you don't know where the donations went to either? Interesting!
    Specially considering all the 1's and 2's next to members names for reimbursment every week. Or are these the one's that you decided needs a lil extra "bonus"? I mean if no one was donating why even have money set aside to reimburse? And seriously 180m...You know other guilds actaully pay their members right?
  • Deity - Harshlands
    Deity - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    so you don't know where the donations went to either? Interesting!
    Specially considering all the 1's and 2's next to members names for reimbursment every week. Or are these the one's that you decided needs a lil extra "bonus"? I mean if no one was donating why even have money set aside to reimburse? And seriously 180m...You know other guilds actaully pay their members right?

alright lets just state the facts shall we.

1. KD is currently owning most lands.
    2. i havent seen a single KD member complain about unfair pay and unless you are accussing over 180 people of "being blind and stupid" then you sir, are an idiot.
    3. KD farms belial more then any other guild making it also another reason they are on top
    4. all this **** about Icon using all this money for "his" set that he's giving away after he gets his. i mean really be mroe jealous please.
    5. if you wanna sit here and complain about TW pay being low well heres the truth, NO MATTER what guild your in its not gonna pay you enough money for a TW to support everything you do over that week. newsflash.
    6. KD has a family built guild, they talk in vent they laugh stay up late and just have fun, if you are in KD and dont feel this then GET IN VENT for god sakes spend 10 fricken dollars and BAM you can listen and have some laughs
    7. KD's HH funds from TW go to HH90 farming any HH armor below that is for looks it all sucks. read up on it you'll find out.
    8. "Icom" your just mental, seriously if someone aggree's with anything your saying their either butthurt or just as stupid as you.
    9. KD is red!

so suck it Icom just cuz your butthurt and cant get good at any game you play dont mean anything except 1 thing.. you. fail. at. games. so please do everyone a favor and go die in a corner so we can all finally get some peace from you.
  • Choclatechip - Harshlands
    Choclatechip - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Deityb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thorin - Harshlands
    Thorin - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

THE ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT THE EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE MUTHA******

Icon likes when us big, hairy barbs talk nasty to him, he gets a stubby b:chuckle
    alright lets just state the facts shall we.

1. KD is currently owning most lands.
    -Granted

2. i havent seen a single KD member complain about unfair pay and unless you are accussing over 180 people of "being blind and stupid" then you sir, are an idiot.
    -I got kicked for complaining b:surrender

3. KD farms belial more then any other guild making it also another reason they are on top
    -Not so much actually, but either way I still get fcked outta GXs b:angry

4. all this **** about Icon using all this money for "his" set that he's giving away after he gets his. i mean really be mroe jealous please.
    -The flamez will end when the set is off his ****

5. if you wanna sit here and complain about TW pay being low well heres the truth, NO MATTER what guild your in its not gonna pay you enough money for a TW to support everything you do over that week. newsflash.
    -I've never been paid under 400k for TW in any other guild ^^

6. KD has a family built guild, they talk in vent they laugh stay up late and just have fun, if you are in KD and dont feel this then GET IN VENT for god sakes spend 10 fricken dollars and BAM you can listen and have some laughs
    -I was able to enjoy Vent before Blade got admin rights

7. KD's HH funds from TW go to HH90 farming any HH armor below that is for looks it all sucks. read up on it you'll find out.
    -Granted

8. "Icom" your just mental, seriously if someone aggree's with anything your saying their either butthurt or just as stupid as you.
    -I'm butthurt, Icon won't kiss me in public anymore Q.Q

9. KD is red!
    -I actually am jealous of that
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    THE ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT THE EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE MUTHA******

Icon likes when us big, hairy barbs talk nasty to him, he gets a stubby b:chuckle

Hi Jacim b:bye