Do you qualify?

124»

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    boss that interrupts channeling out the ****.

Curiosity --> What boss? I have never seen that many interrupts in a row. At the most 2-3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    boss that interrupts channeling out the ****.

anyways, if you all wish to believe they suck, so be it. i'll be laughing when people who know how to play using fist get to upper levels and show you how it's done.

Why don't you make a Fist BM and prove it to us all?
    *Not trying to be rude, I know nothing of Fist BM's* but from what you've presented its pretty much all based on theory on what they can do*
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Curiosity --> What boss? I have never seen that many interrupts in a row. At the most 2-3.

twilight minister. those interrupts are over the course of ~3 minutes, most of us are talking in a separate chatroom.
    Why don't you make a Fist BM and prove it to us all?
    *Not trying to be rude, I know nothing of Fist BM's* but from what you've presented its pretty much all based on theory on what they can do*

i have made a fist warrior, level 50 for the time being. but pwi seems to fail to play for me most of the time, so leveling is slow. and these aren't assumptions of what they can do, it's what i've personally witnessed in past servers.
  • Mysticiifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticiifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You are not as smart as me, idiots

Rude. enough said
  • yasii
    yasii Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Fist BM is useful in certain situations, but the number of high lvl BM's using fist kinda speaks for itself.

Could OP take me out of Fail Cleric list plz! b:sad
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What happens if the melee die before you kite it? >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan