Kingdom is awesome

Comments

• Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Oh. my. god.I just agreed with Crimson, the server is going to explode! b:shocked

Icon, I QQed in your guild for three consecutive weeks and never got paid. When nobody cares it makes me want to cry so i threatened to steal your members.

I like to sit here and nag you for anything, you get too pissy when I do anyhow. So i left with my greed

Icon, I can suck much easier thanks to AngeRR's pacifier he gave me to make me shutup!

And when your low 80s start hitting 90, I'd LOVE to rejoin to see you giving out full HH90 with 2-4 G9s to everyone, when that hits the fan, you'll understand how I love you b:bye

b:shocked I think that about covers it.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ligeia, this is why you are my favorite person ever.
    Aww <3
    So when am I spending the night with you and Indy? :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Lol_no - Lost City
    Lol_no - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Oh for the love of god can somebody post a SS of the GX? b:surrender

NO! you'd only go *fap,fap,fap* b:sad
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What I'm confused about is this: if Kingdom members aren't complaining about this, why are you guys?

We all know how the TW pay is being payed out. The large portion going toward the Belial fund is so we can actually farm 90 gear for the ones who hit it with minimal cost. The portion going toward the HH fund is to supply charms, subs, and other miscellaneous items for guild HH day. Each section has its own purposes, but they all share one: to benefit the guild.

Another point. Feel free to disagree with me, but Kingdom is the most organized guild on the server, and that is largely due to its ranked members, who actually put time into it. I see nothing wrong with them getting extra pay for their time and effort. Hell, personally I find it depressing and amusing that Blade has to come run HH with me just to get mirages for cube, considering how much he does for the guild.

The system is designed to reward those who actually benefit the faction and its members. Everyone knows our TWs have all been no-shows and cake walks, so we give increased pay to those who help in other methods. Being on the guild roster does not make you a productive member of the guild. Do more for the guild than Icon does and then complain about what happens to the money.

So again my question is: why are you people not in Kingdom complaining? Is it some misplaced sense of justice or some kind of jealousy? Please get back to me.

By the way, Thorin, does Antihero provide an Excel income statement spreadsheet of QQme's TW pay, like you always wanted? If so, please forward one of those to me, so I can see how a "fair" guild does it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The large portion going toward the Belial fund is so we can actually farm 90 gear for the ones who hit it with minimal cost.
    Wat. My head broke ;-;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What I'm confused about is this: if Kingdom members aren't complaining about this, why are you guys?

We all know how the TW pay is being payed out. The large portion going toward the Belial fund is so we can actually farm 90 gear for the ones who hit it with minimal cost. The portion going toward the HH fund is to supply charms, subs, and other miscellaneous items for guild HH day. Each section has its own purposes, but they all share one: to benefit the guild.

Another point. Feel free to disagree with me, but Kingdom is the most organized guild on the server, and that is largely due to its ranked members, who actually put time into it. I see nothing wrong with them getting extra pay for their time and effort. Hell, personally I find it depressing and amusing that Blade has to come run HH with me just to get mirages for cube, considering how much he does for the guild.

The system is designed to reward those who actually benefit the faction and its members. Everyone knows our TWs have all been no-shows and cake walks, so we give increased pay to those who help in other methods. Being on the guild roster does not make you a productive member of the guild. Do more for the guild than Icon does and then complain about what happens to the money.

So again my question is: why are you people not in Kingdom complaining? Is it some misplaced sense of justice or some kind of jealousy? Please get back to me.

By the way, Thorin, does Antihero provide an Excel income statement spreadsheet of QQme's TW pay, like you always wanted? If so, please forward one of those to me, so I can see how a "fair" guild does it.

Apollo wins. b:surrender

You can defend your guild better than Icon can. You actually bring up good points. Plus without Yoruichi's immaturity.

PS. As a matter of fact, we do have spreadsheets. Fairly simple method of pay. As much as I'd like to see a more advanced system with more focus on HH, it's simply not plausible atm with such a low income.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The large portion going toward the Belial fund is so we can actually farm 90 gear.

um what 90 gear does belial drop mats for? oh ryte the officers +9 guild funded GX

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9396/tw1.jpg
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Again.. thread full of win.

Seriouslly no post in thread makes any sense.
    Except urs Sengashi. (And i only this to get laid)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toxic - Harshlands
    Toxic - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Must agree completely with Apollo here.

Why the hell are non-Kingdom players complaining about? And what are they critisizing?

If they think the pay/shards/weapons is better in their own guilds, then why not just be happy with the faact, that they are in their guild, and not in Kingdom.

Our members can go to our forum and see what TW earnings have been used for from week to week. Icon is maticulate in posting an update on funds using, every time he has paid the salary for TW.
    And it is true. We have a base salary system. And then we have a rewards system.
    Those that contribute more from week to week gets more of the loot. And not just salaries.
    In fact .. I didnt have to go on HH60 mat hunt myself. All mats were given to me by guild, cuz I made an extra effort in supporting those who needed more than me.

Since then I have been helping out in the same way I was helped. So please ... before going rampaging about Icon keeping it all to himself ... get some facts straight.
    Or just concentrate on your own guild and its "perfect" reward system.

Besides .. any player who bases his income on TW salary is a moron.
    3 hours of grinding gets you way more earnings than 3 hours of TW. Regardless of how many territories your guild holds.

Now children ... go play with your own guild funds and let kingdom and Kingdom officers sort out ours. If you dont mind ...
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    NO! you'd only go *fap,fap,fap* b:sad

But my pants are breaking just thinking about it!! I wanna get it over with! b:cry
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Lol you Kingdom officers only defend Icon because everyone knows if you don't Icon is gonna get pissed and if you speak out against him you get kicked.

I know MANY people who are in Kingdom who hate the faction, don't obey the rules and despise Icon and only stay for the TW pay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Lol you Kingdom officers only defend Icon because everyone knows if you don't Icon is gonna get pissed and if you speak out against him you get kicked.

I know MANY people who are in Kingdom who hate the faction, don't obey the rules and despise Icon and only stay for the TW pay.

I have a feeling that those people that you speak of are the people saying they get paid too low.. Then they wonder why. b:surrender
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Commisaireb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toxic - Harshlands
    edited May 2009

FYI: I am not a Kingdom officer. Only a commisioner.
    And you just keep on about KD members "hate the faction" ... At least we got rid of one when you left for what ... the third time?
    I find it amusing you keep getting back in KD time after time .. then every time youre out of the guild, you come on here and talk trash about the guild.

Grow up little girl.
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Its funny how many NON-KINGDOM members QQ more in PWI forum than our own members. People need to mind their own bitchness and continue to pk lowbies like some other guilds do (not gonna state what faction that is). Call Kingdom whatever you like, but we're still here alive and well. People here hating on KD are just jealous and can't mind their own bitchness. b:laugh
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Its funny how many NON-KINGDOM members QQ more in PWI forum than our own members. People need to mind their own bitchness and continue to pk lowbies like some other guilds do (not gonna state what faction that is). Call Kingdom whatever you like, but we're still here alive and well. People here hating on KD are just jealous and can't mind their own bitchness. b:laugh

they called alts and yes kingdom can have them toob:bye
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    My alt in BloodLusT when they had 11 lands gets more than 800k b:laugh

MP bow strikes again!
    edited May 2009
    FYI: I am not a Kingdom officer. Only a commisioner.
    And you just keep on about KD members "hate the faction" ... At least we got rid of one when you left for what ... the third time?

Lol... I left the first time and I got kicked the second time to be accurate b:victory and actually I liked Kingdom a lot.
    I find it amusing you keep getting back in KD time after time .. then every time youre out of the guild, you come on here and talk trash about the guild.

Also this is the first time I've ever spoke out against Kingdom on the forums.
    Grow up little girl.

Don't act like you know me. You wish you could hurt my feelings. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    big woop...

Big woop guys, big woop. b:chuckle
  • Toxic - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Lol... I left the first time and I got kicked the second time to be accurate b:victory and actually I liked Kingdom a lot.
    Wierd way of showing that then ... kinda makes me wonder how you treat those you don't like huh?

Also this is the first time I've ever spoke out against Kingdom on the forums.
    Can't really say how many times you have spoken out against KD. Just seen you in other thread(s) as well b!tching.

Don't act like you know me. You wish you could hurt my feelings. b:pleased
    Trust me ... I don't act like I know you. I would'nt waste my time getting to do that. And to hurt your feelings? ... that was the last thing I was thinking of, when I replied.
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Besides .. any player who bases his income on TW salary is a moron.
    3 hours of grinding gets you way more earnings than 3 hours of TW. Regardless of how many territories your guild holds.

Grind for 3 hours and get more than my 1.8mil salary on LC please.

Also, who the **** cares what Icon does with TW money? If you aren't in Kingdom, who cares? Obviously people are in Kingdom for a reason, if their system was as horrible as you all make it out to be, the guild would only be 2 banned officers, HeadTrauma and Icon.
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Esteban come bak b:dirty

Snap yo fengas

Snap yo fengas

Snap yo fengas..

if ur not kingdom...plz dont worry about the members of kingdom getting paid less..cos kingdom wudn hav so many loyal members if we werent happy..

thank you very much...the next person who hates on kingdom is a cockk muncher

CYA b:shockedb:bye
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Wait a minute, I thought our TW pay was ****. Then what are those many people still doing in Kingdom then? GTFO please.

Do you see the point now?

This is actually halfway impressive. Parts of it confuse me though. For example, there are apparently two sets of multipliers and the total savings exceeded the desired amount by 400%. Also, base salary is somehow higher than what anyone got paid and total payout divided by average salary equates to 75.2039, which, from what I last heard, was not the number of people that showed up to that TW. Also there are what appears to be a bunch of random numbers in random places. But no matter, the organizational endeavor is admirable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Please tell me where I made a statement regarding TW pay. I have no idea what the TW pay is so I have no reason to comment on it.

And also Toxic, I got kicked for being in a squad with LastStand at a wraith event. So, I liked Kingdom and I was pissed when I got kicked because I have a lot of friends in there. And it is funny because the day after I got kicked, I was in Lost City and 6 people got teleported out from fb19... 3 LastStand and 2 Kingdom and the tab holder. And in one of the public vents, Kingdom and LastStand were always in there with me (: Kingdom is just full of people who don't follow the rules behind the officers back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Kingdom is just full of people who don't follow the rules behind the officers back.

Oh you're from Heavenly? You quit right about the time Shinigamii did. Let's speculate.. That's right you're in JAIL (quit game) because you ragequitted. Proof or b:shutup

In Kingdom people matter. Not like you did anything for me or other members that are here. (asked in GC, they don't care for you either.) We cared that you chose to ride on Last Donkey's back and associate with a KOS faction. No acussations.
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Oh you're from Heavenly? You quit right about the time Shinigamii did. Let's speculate.. That's right you're in JAIL (quit game) because you ragequitted. Proof or b:shutup

In Kingdom people matter. Not like you did anything for me or other members that are here. (asked in GC, they don't care for you either.) We cared that you chose to ride on Last Donkey's back and associate with a KOS faction. No acussations.

Your loyalty=no kos=carebear=I join KG just to avoid Pk
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Your loyalty=no

Hi Zori! When did you grow balls? I'm glad you know absolutely nothing about KD though. Just ask Icon how mad he got about me getting in the way of Crimson war. Seriously. Carebear? Ask angeRR how I chase him down when I see him and he's like wha? go away.
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hi Zori! When did you grow balls? I'm glad you know absolutely nothing about KD though. Just ask Icon how mad he got about me getting in the way of Crimson war. Seriously. Carebear? Ask angeRR how I chase him down when I see him and he's like wha? go away.

Hi there Yorui, you growing fast man, grtz then !
    I might know nothing about KG, hell, I know nothing of Crimson as well, so I can freely speak my mind.
    Its all about what others see, and KG right now is carebearing is way up to the top. I dont discuss Icons decisions, its actually a smart move to do that. And you cant deny that you dont have a real KoS since a lot of time.

Crimson got its own just bcs QQme was born, otherwise I dont think that faction would have a KoS as well.
    So the best job is to say to the rest the obvious "Dont allow ppl to lvl without bothering them", thats the whole idea b:victory

I cant say I dont like KG, most of them are cool guys, I cant tell you how much I miss those fun times with Blade and Sean in HH, but, well, things got messed up, some things go bad xD.
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    OMG i dunn like KG either b:angry

Icon u owe me oatmeal cookies!

::yawn::
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hi Yoruichi b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]