Kingdom is awesome

Shauron - Harshlands
Shauron - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
I'am a former kingdom member. I would like to know why are salarys only 400k a week. We need to get our own HH squads so moneys is not going there.
We need to get our subs. Not spend there eitherr.
We do boss's for shards and **** but we cant get the shards like icon said:
G9 hp shards are not an option allowed to be picked by 90s from guild bank, of course every class would want them. Citrines are for specific guild sets and only ranked members know their future use.

So their use is going to be for officers armors. We non-officer people just have to pick the best magic shard avaible atm.
I heard barbs should put earth dmg shard in their GX'sb:chuckle

This is a faction that a lvl 90 says "lvl and forget pking. that will come later"
Lets rush to 99, get 99 gold set, camp hidden orchid, get in pvp ranksss then quit the server and change to a new oneb:victory

JOIN TODAY
Post edited by Shauron - Harshlands on

Comments

• Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Icon b:cute

you b:angry
    I would like to know why are salarys only 400k a week.

me b:chuckle

I got paid 600k I don't know how you got paid since you aren't in KD right?
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    fake troll obv... next
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    lol.........
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What are you talking about? kingdom only makes 720k from salary, durrh!
    /sarcasm
    Wonhalt
  • Shauron - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    I got paid 600k I don't know how you got paid since you aren't in KD right?

600k?

So 11mill a week.. and u get 600k? greatb:dirty
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    600k?

So 11mill a week.. and u get 600k? greatb:dirty

Just gtfo..
  • Ref - Harshlands
    Ref - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    At the moment the pay is around 600K.

The 110 million splitting between 80 TW participants - each member should be getting 1million+. Half the TW payout (50million, $350+ if you convert to real-life money) goes straight to Icon's pocket. No charms are recouped in TW.

No helps are available when called (unless it's an FB, then everyone rushes for a place).

Everyone's expected to attend when there's a world-boss. All reward goes to the higher ranked officers.

Both Kylin and Crimson pays better and helps are readily available. Heck, even QQme's got a better faction scene than Kingdom.
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2009

The 110 million splitting between 80 TW participants - each member should be getting 1million+. Half the TW payout (50million, $350+ if you convert to real-life money) goes straight to Icon's pocket. No charms are recouped in TW.

No helps are available when called (unless it's an FB, then everyone rushes for a place).

Everyone's expected to attend when there's a world-boss. All reward goes to the higher ranked officers.

Both Kylin and Crimson pays better and helps are readily available. Heck, even QQme's got a better faction scene than Kingdom.
    Oh Amily where have you gone!! b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    Sengashi - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2009

lol This just shows that you, like countless others, does not know how Kingdom works. b:victory

And the TW money doesn't go to Icon's pocket. You just don't know what's done with all of the funds.

It might be best if you just stopped talking now. b:shutup
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    All the TW money and citrine shards is going to wizard refines b:byeb:chuckle
  • Shauron - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    lol This just shows that you, like countless others, does not know how Kingdom works. b:victory

And the TW money doesn't go to Icon's pocket. You just don't know what's done with all of the funds.

U know? Most people dont. except icons lc buddiesb:cute
    The ones that get best thing and always have HH gear.
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    U know? Most people dont. except icons lc buddiesb:cute
    The ones that get best thing and always have HH gear.

I know more than you do that's for sure. b:mischievousb:chuckle
  • Thorin - Harshlands
    Thorin - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *Sits back and lets the poetic justice wash over him*

This thread sounds oddly familiar

Kinda like the things I argued with Icon about

He banned me for speaking out, I'd watch it if I were you b:bye

And yeah, don't worry about the money, shards, materials, and charms that Kingdom gets, they are evenly distributed to Icon's favorite 15 people b:chuckle
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Its troll feeding time again? Damn.. no bacon for ub:angry (got it seng? b:kiss)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ref - Harshlands
    edited May 2009

Is that suppose to be a threat...?
    b:cry
  • Shauron - Harshlands
    edited May 2009

He banned me for speaking out, I'd watch it if I were you

And yeah, don't worry about the money, shards, materials, and charms that Kingdom gets, they are evenly distributed to Icon's favorite 15 people

See? He agrees.
    Its troll feeding time again? Damn.. no bacon for ub:angry (got it seng? b:kiss)

STFU
    I know more than you do that's for sure. b:mischievousb:chuckle

**** the dude above and have fun u blind girl
  • Ref - Harshlands
    edited May 2009

He banned me for speaking out, I'd watch it if I were you b:bye

And yeah, don't worry about the money, shards, materials, and charms that Kingdom gets, they are evenly distributed to Icon's favorite 15 people b:chuckle

People realised that they've been made suckers when they saw the +9 GX with the g10 stones. I suppose that's a part of Icon's grand scheme. People were leaving and now at a quicker rate as both Echo and Blade got banned for botting.

Ah well... Doesn't concern me as I'm now backed by a leader whos actually in for the entire faction :D
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    edited May 2009

He banned me for speaking out, I'd watch it if I were you

And yeah, don't worry about the money, shards, materials, and charms that Kingdom gets, they are evenly distributed to Icon's favorite 15 people

Who watch what? b:question
    Its troll feeding time again? Damn.. no bacon for u (got it seng? )

Pretty sure I'm the one with the bacon. b:mischievous
    Is that suppose to be a threat...?
    b:cry

Did it sound like one? b:question
    edited May 2009
    Can somebody post a pic of that ****ing GX!@!#@$%
  • Ref - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Can somebody post a pic of that ****ing GX!@!#@$%

When I saw that thing my screen instantly BSOD'd and my PW uninstalled itself b:cry
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Pretty sure I'm the one with the bacon. b:mischievous

Can i have some? PLEASEEEEE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Can i have some? PLEASEEEEE

No. ._. b:victory
  • Shauron - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    CAN I HAVE G9 HP SHARD?
    This week KD is getting double paymenteb:laugh
    Icon is giving in to DD preasure
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Then why don't you just tell your members? If you're being fair to them, there's no need for secrets. Anyone with forum access can see where QQme's money goes, and anyone without it can just PM an officer and ask. All the secrecy just seems to generate distrust and wanton speculation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
    edited May 2009
    Then why don't you just tell your members? If you're being fair to them, there's no need for secrets. Anyone with forum access can see where QQme's money goes, and anyone without it can just PM an officer and ask. All the secrecy just seems to generate distrust and wanton speculation.

There is a thread on the KD forums showing where the money goes.. On that same thread the members can suggest things to do with the money.... On that same thread FEW have actually suggested something..

I guess they just want Icon to vid his what he does 24/7 so they know where everything is going... even the sh|t Icon takes when he goes AFK

EDIT: again I ask can someone post the SS of the GX?
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    haha EmoWDF told me he got paid 500k...he is an 87 bm like myself. and with 11 lands he get 500k salary....thats what i got paid..in QQme with 3 lands ....where is all this money going to? hmm maybe headtrauma's incomparable acc shard? or icons full perfect sharded hh90? or maybe it is being distributed evenly....who knows....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What about all the HH mats and world boss stuff? I really don't know what possible reason there could be for secrecy surrounding that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    People in kingdom get a base pay rate for attending TW (its not level based) however we also get extra payments for Worldboss helping, Donating materials, potions, herbs or HH mats.

If a member does nothing but TW his pay will be quite low, but if he participates in everything the guild does he can make large amounts per week. The aim is to encourage people to participate in guild events and assist other members
    edited May 2009
    roman6 wrote: »
    haha EmoWDF told me he got paid 500k...he is an 87 bm like myself. and with 11 lands he get 500k salary....thats what i got paid..in QQme with 3 lands ....where is all this money going to? hmm maybe headtrauma's incomparable acc shard? or icons full perfect sharded hh90? or maybe it is being distributed evenly....who knows....

Emo was a leech. Everyone knew he was a leech. He joined KD the second time just to get his HH and gtfo.

@Liegei
    That I got no idea... Never went around to care about things that i didn't participate in and will never participate anymore as pwi=uninstalled... But maybe one of the ranked members can answer that one (cwutididthar?)
  • Ref - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    People in kingdom get a base pay rate for attending TW (its not level based) however we also get extra payments for Worldboss helping, Donating materials, potions, herbs or HH mats.

If a member does nothing but TW his pay will be quite low, but if he participates in everything the guild does he can make large amounts per week. The aim is to encourage people to participate in guild events and assist other members

There's no effective tracking system for the participation scheme and it just give Icon an excuse get a large chunk of the TW turnout without the complaining.

I'm sure HeadTrauma (a BM) deserved his GX, plus the +9 refine, plus the g10 stone because he tanks and heals for everyone's TT, no?