*yawn* herc topic again -.-

13»

Comments

• Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm agree with Klutzo, I prefer more my Magmite too than herc. b:victory or I prefer more phoenix then herc in other way b:laugh
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm agree with Klutzo, I prefer more my Magmite too than herc. b:victory or I prefer more phoenix then herc in other way b:laugh

i got my herc at lvl82 and havent used magmite after that except for solo fb79 lure..soo once u get that herc u wont prefer magmite anymore :)
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    I don't think so, herc isn't so good for me.. I mean., maybe HE IS best in tanking stuff, but I don't like to be tanker so much, I like be more puller and DD, so I like more Phoenix, than Herc b:bye tanking is booring and Herc isn't money maker anymore( too mane hercs, dropped prices of hh-mats) IMO b:bye
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

• WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    In squad terms Veno's aren't needed for any of those things, Archers and Wizards will far outdamage against anything that isn't skull marked, and Genies allow every class to pull mobs.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Mistimancer - Heavens Tear
    Mistimancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    In squad terms Veno's aren't needed for any of those things, Archers and Wizards will far outdamage against anything that isn't skull marked, and Genies allow every class to pull mobs.

I started a venom as per I could help with pull and help with DD.... and also be able to solo as per mention previously ( me beeing a mom at home with a tornado in the house, so can AFK and/or die many time due to .. well running behind daughter hahaha.. so by beeing able to solo almost everything is the best way for me.. if I go AFK without notice and die... it only affect me.. not a squad :)

So if now.. on top of beeing useless without a Herc.. I am now useless for beeing a puller???? maze well delete that class too... :))))
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yayayaya golem tank all case closed i hope this thread too b:victory
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    I saw Herc in action and he'sn't so great at all >.>

• Klutzo - Heavens Tear
    Klutzo - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    im surprised this topic is still going... eh, just for the hell of it

Volcanic Magmite
    Name: Pet Rock
    Level: 70
    Skills and levels;
    Bash level 3
    Sandblow level 1
    Tough level 1
    Fleshream level 4
    Phsy. Defense:6782
    Mag. Defense:4521
    Phsy. attack:2089
    Damage:1052
    HP:2281
    Evade:779

this is my magmite, and i upgrade its skills at least once a day, or once every 2 days. soo yup.
    "opinions are strong, and can be changed, but it can never be destroyed." -Klutzo
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3008548001&dateline=1242452305[/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    because this stupid noob bumps threads that are dead
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Why u calling me noob? This thread isn't old, have just some days(no mounths). Forum is to write ur opinion in threads which in u are interested. I don't understand u at all. >.>' Think before u call someone noob. <.< b:bye

• OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    because this stupid noob bumps threads that are dead

A few days not having been posted in doesn't equate to the thread being dead.

You seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel in the area of flaming and insulting people on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    you missed the target on that one, he/she bumps and gets threads locked daily in the veno sub boards spamming **** about catching snakes and hating hercs
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    spamming.. pff >.> just want to help someone and put here some information(not many venos is iusing snakes as pets) I don't remember it in "herc topic" >.>

Thanks God u aren't on Lost cuz I don't like u <.<

• Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009

You saw it in action.. as where every other pet does the same thing..using attack/skills and tank.. They do the same thing. Herc just tanks them all better.
  • vampirevane
    vampirevane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LOL .. every single one that says '' I like more the magmite than the herc '' is becauze they can't afford one.. I Was one of them But now that i got my herc i absolutetly think every coin was worth it.. and i love it!! They can't even compare Herc = Fully Automatic Gun Magmite= wood bow LOL!!
    5 Skill Slots for Pets Please ..Venos will $hare more ;)
  • Analise - Dreamweaver
    Analise - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You think people should respect your opinion?
    Then how about respecting other people's opinion that your opinions suck and STFU?

Respecting opinions doesn't mean you get to rant about your opinion and don't have to listen to other peoples.
    It means you state your opinion, the other person states their's and then you both go on with your lives.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LOL .. every single one that says '' I like more the magmite than the herc '' is becauze they can't afford one.. I Was one of them But now that i got my herc i absolutetly think every coin was worth it.. and i love it!! They can't even compare Herc = Fully Automatic Gun Magmite= wood bow LOL!!

That's a false generalization. More than that, it's simply your opinion and isn't backed up by anything other than your imagination.

No, you were someone who just was unhappy they couldn't buy a shiny new toy right away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Thank heaven there's at least one veno on my server who doesn't like those god-awful monstrosities.

I'm not reading through this topic, and I don't care if someone else has said it before.
    All I wish to add is that I dislike hercs because half the blasted venos who get them don't know how to use 'em properly. They're like six-year-olds playing with Mommy's makeup (or, more appropriately, Dad's power tools).
    There is a time and place for a herc. Until that time, PUT IT AWAY and stop trying to swat flies with a bloody sledgehammer. You're tearing up the metaphorical drywall.
  • kaine17
    kaine17 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm not even lvl30 yet, and I've seen hercs like everywhere.
    it's not even funny >>

Well, personally I'll never get a herc, because most people who use hercs (especially those who do at earlier lvls) miss out on all the other cool pets you could tame.
  • Agilerion - Dreamweaver
    Agilerion - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    talking on herc...

we're i can find soul source?????
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Boutique battle pet packs, or from other players.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.