LA vs HA

2»

Comments

• Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Against physical damage, LA will burn through that HP faster than HA will. Against magical damage HA can switch to Arcane pieces to limit how fast they burn through their HP which, in my opinion, is the only time it would actually matter, and if they have an arcane set, they still might not burn through their HP as fast as LA would.

Basically, the higher your DR% against that type of damage, the slower you burn through your HP.

HA/Arcane builds, in my opinion, are an attempt to min/max both Magic and Physical DRs.

Very true. My point isn't that LA has more hp and is therefore the awesome, simply that it can usually get more hp than HA under the same circumstances, and that saying 'HA has more hp' as a strength isn't exactly correct. I know I personally would concider switching to HA if it wasn't for the fact it would take me forever to get both a HA and arcane tt90 set, which is rather necessary to really get the full advantage of the build. I'm slow :c.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well, true, takes like forever, but I guess its way to have something to do ingame, Im still not sure.
    I find HA/Robe good for grinding or doing some HH/Fbs where you can get the def you need according to the situation.
    Well see how it works xD