Comments

• missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Archers metal attacks do more to you nowb:bye
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    archers on my server are noobs, they use stuns and phys damage shots b:chuckle
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • missqq
    edited May 2009
    Wizards are your server are also noobs, going LA on a carebear server.
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    missqq wrote: »
    Wizards are your server are also noobs, going LA on a carebear server.

You'd think I was stalking the way I walk into any particular wiz thread and see you going off on anyone not your build.........

Wizzy's beat up on barbs, barbs charms tick, barbs beat up on pure and they die unless thier gear is exceptional, la's get a chance to beat feet when they figure out its a charm killer for both classes.
    Wiz changes the terrain\kites the barb, barb gets tired and goes away.
  • missqq
    edited May 2009
    You'd think I was stalking the way I walk into any particular wiz thread and see you going off on anyone not your build.........

Wizzy's beat up on barbs, barbs charms tick, barbs beat up on pure and they die unless thier gear is exceptional, la's get a chance to beat feet when they figure out its a charm killer for both classes.
    Wiz changes the terrain\kites the barb, barb gets tired and goes away.

Lol PvE server your opinions are void.b:cute
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009

Oh NEAT! Your opinion only matters in pk because ....you play on a pk server. Clearly you've never spent any time killing any mobs\bosses\tt\zhen\tw\dt\rbo\ obviously you couldn't know anything about it because all you do is kill people! Your a murdering machine! Who's got time for anything but kill kill kill.

Your opinions are void because your close minded and fail to accept anyone elses opinions or experiences as valid. That puts you on about the same level as a small child.

MAN sure is a good thing no one ever kills anyone EVER on carebear servers. Sure is a fine thing that no one can ever have characters on multiple servers. Saves us all the trouble of listening to them.

Now SHUSH and goto sleep, your up well past your bed time. The adults would like to talk about our game and how much fun we are having NOT LISTENING TO YOU.
  • missqq
    edited May 2009
    If you dont want to listen to me then STOP REPLYING TO MY POSTS LOLb:cute
  • missqq
    edited May 2009
    You cant counter my arguments so you tell me to go to sleep. Nice.
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    You cant counter my arguments so you tell me to go to sleep. Nice.

You don't make arguments. You just spout on and on about how blah blah blah... You don't present proof or varied opinions. You've not got a wiz of each type with which your comparing numbers.

And if you won't goto sleep. I will, I've got to work in the morning :P
  • RoGz - Lost City
    RoGz - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    barbs same lvl as me if they dont turtle can kill in 3 hits np
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009

this has to be in top5 most stupid things I've read on this forum.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • missqq
    edited May 2009
    barbs same lvl as me if they dont turtle can kill in 3 hits np

Hey, at least this guy is admitting that barb>wizard pre-90, maybe you guys should learn from him and stop being in denial
  • missqq
    edited May 2009
    this has to be in top5 most stupid things I've read on this forum.
    You have to be in the top5 of stupidest people in these forums, close to mysticlifex and forp already! Besides, you never even support your argument by saying im stupid. Why should I even consider your pretentious posts?
  • Godofdarknes - Lost City
    Godofdarknes - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    personally I think that a wizard would get pwned by a Barb, because they wouldn't be able to kill the barb in before the combat gets to close quarters b:laugh

plz dude any wizard who knows how to kite can pwn any barb
    (i.e im a lv 67 wiz and killed a lv 9x barb(blonk from RQ)) so yeah any wiz can pwn anyone if they know how to do it
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    plz dude any wizard who knows how to kite can pwn any barb
    (i.e im a lv 67 wiz and killed a lv 9x barb(blonk from RQ)) so yeah any wiz can pwn anyone if they know how to do it

I find that extremely hard to believe.
    Dealing damage on the side while someone else is taking the aggro doesn't constitute to a kill. Fight him solo and see if you can do any better.
    Its hard for a wizard to kill a barb because the damage required to finish the barb off before his hiero ticks can be pretty difficult.

It got a lot easier now that I've got the sage skills, but its still a very difficult battle.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    anyone else noticed barbs are harder to kill?
    i tried dueling one today but i couldnt beat him.....
    something is not right here

nvm if this is true this must be why http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=282311
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I find that extremely hard to believe.
    Dealing damage on the side while someone else is taking the aggro doesn't constitute to a kill. Fight him solo and see if you can do any better.
    Its hard for a wizard to kill a barb because the damage required to finish the barb off before his hiero ticks can be pretty difficult.

It got a lot easier now that I've got the sage skills, but its still a very difficult battle.
    godofdarknes is a ****, most of Lost City knows this because she talks **** constantly at west gate.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Jertor - Sanctuary
    Jertor - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah you LA think you're so bad an tough, but these are just a bunch of lies. Any decent 90+ BM or barb and 3-4 shot you easy. Not that you would admit, Jertor.

hmm its not lies if u wanna watch me pk some time id be glad to let u =)
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    You have to be in the top5 of stupidest people in these forums, close to mysticlifex and forp already! Besides, you never even support your argument by saying im stupid. Why should I even consider your pretentious posts?

the kind of statement I quoted doesn't need any argument. But your insults after just did that. QED, Thanks.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Barbs are my easiest/funniest pray right after LA Casters.
    Since my build is a Critical build, I have lots of Evasion and barbs don't have so much Accuracy, then they miss me 3/5 times and with Sandstorm they barely hit me and kiting is great. Also I have a Hiero that whenever they actually attack me, I get healed fast, doing this, I kill them easily and it's very fun because, maybe it's just me, but it seems like barbs have no brain at all b:chuckle and they go QQPM me: "U STPD NUB LIV MI AL1." So fun
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    uhm...try some more, barbs are not puppets unless u ran into some idiots until now

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hey, at least this guy is admitting that barb>wizard pre-90, maybe you guys should learn from him and stop being in denial

Your arguing skillzzz are exceptional. They are about same lvl as BLANKAS are.
    I wonder what would you do when your logic is used against yourself.
    I kill things b:victory
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    uhm...try some more, barbs are not puppets unless u ran into some idiots until now
    Barbs are toys. Period.
    Your arguing skillzzz are exceptional. They are about same lvl as BLANKAS are.
    I wonder what would you do when your logic is used against yourself.
    Good job at bumping a thread to respond to someone who's banned. Not so intelligent yourself, eh?
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Barbs are toys. Period.

Good job at bumping a thread to respond to someone who's banned. Not so intelligent yourself, eh?

b:shutup Didnt noticeb:surrender
    I kill things b:victory
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    bumped the thread again wow...
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Barbs are toys. Period.

Barbs at your level have 12k+ HP. Unless the barb is un-heiro'd hes not going to lose to you. Besides, any decent barb has zerk axes. Maybe if you laid out some evidence that 'barbs are toys' then I will believe you.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    a wizard can beat a barb. If a wizard couldnt, then why would TW factions want wizards to take care of the barbs? Because the wizard can do enough damage to defeat the barb
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    meaangirl wrote: »
    Barbs at your level have 12k+ HP. Unless the barb is un-heiro'd hes not going to lose to you. Besides, any decent barb has zerk axes. Maybe if you laid out some evidence that 'barbs are toys' then I will believe you.
    I've met maybe a hanful of 86-88 barbs with 12k HP in human form. Most have less.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    my friend is a 84 barb with 11k HP in tiger form. It amazes me how fast they get there HP up. Then again i probably have somewhat similiar matk
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    in a real fight, mage vs barb is a nonstop fight. from experience, and what i've been told, the barb can touch the mage and the mage can't do enough damage fast enough while they're at a distance before needing to move again.

however, given the mage can survive his hits, the mage will win if they fury or crit.

i know on my mage i crit barbs within my level range(80~89) for 4k~ with sandstorm, and i have a crappy +3 sword.