Server Maintenance, Tuesday, April 28, COMPLETE

Comments

• BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    wow Im shocked with your lvl that you don't know. Its a barb skill :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazon - Sanctuary
    Hazon - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I saw the new expansion trailer, it was cool. So are we getting new places? Or the map is going to expand for new locations?
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    **** yeah! Flesh ream is getting fixed, I love you and all that good stuff.

lol that would be funny. All the threads with veno's QQing about being ripped off...
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    "One player request we've seen again and again is the ability to zoom your camera out farther. Thanks to the development team, this feature has now been added and players can now zoom out to their hearts content."

I was reading that and I thought to myself... "Hmm, i could think of something else people have been saying over and over again." Anyone care to guess what it is *coughfleshreamcough*

Where did u see the thing about zoom? I'd be so dman happy if they finally did that.
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I saw the new expansion trailer, it was cool. So are we getting new places? Or the map is going to expand for new locations?

where'd you see the trailer?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Wizardfemale - Lost City
    Wizardfemale - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    10pm to 12:59pm, why need that long????

b:laughb:laugh
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    charm packs ?

Checking the PWI homepage would tell you, yes, Charm Packs are back. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Petroamea - Sanctuary
    Petroamea - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    with my math is only 3 hours.
  • QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    there is a link in the expansion previem thing but they havent added the trailer yet
  • Gaho - Sanctuary
    Gaho - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    *headtilt* You know....my math is bad....but I think you're a teensy bit off there....
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Gripe/Complain/Gripe.. we want this, we need that, fix this.. implement that.

Demand Demand Demand.. here is a thought..

If we quit asking for new stuff, maybe they'd have time to fix the OLD stuff that doesn't work. No one is ever satisfied though!

Bugged quests, non working skills, things that undercut and mess with game play should be first on the list... but... no one will give them credit if something that isn't working works. We all just want new stuff.... submit a ticket!!!! If its a good idea eventually they will implement it! Just be patient. Patience is a virtue.

b:surrender Remain calm.. after all it isn't life; it is just a game! Have fun and play it well :)

I totally agree! That's why I'm only asking they fix the lag issue that's been going on for a long time b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Maybe it's the long awaited expansion.b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    New expansion is really nice XD
    ...but like, ill be more than happy with just current expansion bugs fixed and working implements =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nice update
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    xarfox wrote: »
    Checking the PWI homepage would tell you, yes, Charm Packs are back. ;)

Ooohhh...a hint of polite sarcasm...I like you xarfox b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    woop charm packs!!
    i was about to buy a charm today, but i had a feeling that said wait and see wht the update is!!

woop woop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • quoll
    quoll Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    10pm-12:59pm is 13 hrs. Topic should say 10pm-12:59am.
  • Kilala - Lost City
    Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    where do we see the trailor?b:tired
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    quoll wrote: »
    10pm-12:59pm is 13 hrs. Topic should say 10pm-12:59am.

lol yea I've just noticed that, too.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    THANK YOU for adding the buff/heal filter b:pleased.

Cleric's finally are ungimped in PvP... seriously trying to heal myself was, difficult.

~Del
    edited April 2009
    Why does that trailer look the same as the "back in time" expansion? -Or is it just me.

Anyways freaking WHOOOP we can finally zoom without *coughcough* forgot what i was saying.

Edit, oooh look at mah shiney new ava in forums XD
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Do new avs go by lvl or by posts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Do new avs go by lvl or by posts?

Levels.
    And GMs, you had me all hyped about the genies...until I reached the bottom of the page. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    lvl, grrr comon thats the old expansion trailer. It shows only lvl 89 fairies, nothing about genies.
  • evilramen
    evilramen Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol petro and gaho, read his post carefully, "10pm to 12:59pm"
    yes it will be 3 hours if its 10pm to 12:59>AM<, but if it is >PM<, then it would be 13 hrs XD
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lvl, grrr comon thats the old expansion trailer. It shows only lvl 89 fairies, nothing about genies.

There was an error with that apparently. Took me a few minutes of refreshing to see it...and damn, I think the Human race is getting some sort of mechanical bug mount? b:shocked Looks like a giant roll of something to me. (<--- might need to get her eyesight checked.b:surrender)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marian_anna - Heavens Tear
    Marian_anna - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Okay so it starts with the fact that it says "Update Server connection failed. Please try another update server" and when I try no others show up. Then when I try to go into the game it times me out constantly.

(Edit: My bad I didn't realize that it was down for a while. But the patcher thing still has me confused.)
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The videos page has been fixed and updated. Age of Spirits Trailer should be displaying properly now. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    why you guys slacking off and not adding the genies tonight?