guild Hoping D:

2»

Comments

• Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    A lvl 81 mage some how thinking he's threatening in anyway makes me laugh when it is possible to 1 shot you. Stop making it sound as if you're not a person to mess with.
    I was talking to Boojangles, not you, thanks.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I thought I would let you guys know that Envy and Pnut left because S is hacking and duping items. Not sure if that's why devoted left.
    who is S? 10chars
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    He doesn't dupe. But he does everything Korren does except boting and bugging Harpy Wraith.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I was talking to Boojangles, not you, thanks.

You may have been talking to him but I was talking to you. Even if you were talking to Boojangles it doesn't change the fact that you're a 1 shot.
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    You may have been talking to him but I was talking to you. Even if you were talking to Boojangles it doesn't change the fact that you're a 1 shot.
    Do I care? The chances of you coming and 1-shotting me are rather slim, because whatever reason you come up with, you won't even bother. Making your post kind of meaningless, considering everyone can be oneshot under the right conditions.
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Do I care? The chances of you coming and 1-shotting me are rather slim, because whatever reason you come up with, you won't even bother. Making your post kind of meaningless, considering everyone can be oneshot under the right conditions.

Not that you have to worry... he rarely leaves safe zone without a group of CQ with him. Mostly because he PvE's. But he NEVER PvP's alone.

And here comes the retaliation:

NuNuie: I DO TOO PVP ALONE HAHAHAHA PROOF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!

But since I called you out on it already, you probably won't reply that way just to spite me...

I've got the argument system figured out. It's really not that complicated...
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009

But that's not my point. You're right about one thing. The chances of me 1 shotting you is very slim. Since I ave never seen you and probably never will that is the reason. Another reason is you might not be on kos and I already kill specific people without them being on kos but personal kos.

You could say something wrong so that I could personal kos you.

Not that you have to worry... he rarely leaves safe zone without a group of CQ with him. Mostly because he PvE's. But he NEVER PvP's alone.

And here comes the retaliation:

NuNuie: I DO TOO PVP ALONE HAHAHAHA PROOF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!

But since I called you out on it already, you probably won't reply that way just to spite me...

I've got the argument system figured out. It's really not that complicated...

I had to PVE my lvls and in order to do so I had to give up PVP for a while. If that's what you mean then yes, I never pvp alone because I might be too weak. Otherwise b:victory
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    But that's not my point.
    So what is your point? The fact that I'm weak compared to every 89+ and most ~85+ doesn't mean I can't pick fights and talk **** to people near my level. I don't think I'm "all that", I just think Boojangles is an idiot.

Which he confirmed yesterday, btw. He flew RIGHT over my head, at a low altitude, and still managed to miss me, and didn't get the hint when I whispered. And he wasn't afk either. Yawn, still didn't get my fun. b:surrender
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So what is your point? The fact that I'm weak compared to every 89+ and most ~85+ doesn't mean I can't pick fights and talk **** to people near my level. I don't think I'm "all that", I just think Boojangles is an idiot.

Which he confirmed yesterday, btw. He flew RIGHT over my head, at a low altitude, and still managed to miss me, and didn't get the hint when I whispered. And he wasn't afk either. Yawn, still didn't get my fun. b:surrender

Yeah, he's a pretty fail WB. I can't say as a cleric that he's a 1 shot though b:chuckle
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited May 2009

So im an idiot because i didnt see YOU? come on now ur not that important. and its a good thing i didnt cuz u would have died. Its a shame i missed ur pms but u know sometimes people do more than one thing at once and miss things. im pretty sure im not the first .dont worry ill look for u around sirry and moths. ill prolly be by imolation if u wanan try to kite me to death. :).... where were u when i flew past?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Goreoath - Lost City
    Goreoath - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hai gais. Pnut isnt cq no moar and envy is in rq wa ta fack!!

No trolling please. :)

Nice Spelling. b:victory
    PK Guild - Cascade

The dead and the absent have no friends.