guild Hoping D:

Phobic - Harshlands
Phobic - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
hai gais. Pnut isnt cq no moar and envy is in rq wa ta fack!!

No trolling please. :)
Post edited by Phobic - Harshlands on

Comments

• syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    everytime someone leaves cq an entire thread gets made about it....oh and devoted left toob:chuckle

it's infighting and inbreeding that's getting to them....like ruhkmath said
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    They're going to make a guild called Black and rebel against their previous guild.

Oh wait, wrong server.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • syl
    edited April 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    They're going to make a guild called Black and rebel against their previous guild.

Oh wait, wrong server.

Black has already been made....they'll make a guild called White and only allow ppl with white fashion in it...or a white char. in any case midnight can't join so it's a good thingb:chuckle
  • Phobic - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    The server is watching CQ through a microscope. Make the wrongmove and youll get your anal cavity ruptured :D

oh and war i swear i crapped my pants when you didnt leave cq after they gave you gxs
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009

oh and war i swear i crapped my pants when you didnt leave cq after they gave you gxs

I was planning to do it on April 1st but I got my Gx after. Imagine the epic April fool.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    dunno how pnut and envy leaving = guild hopping...
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    RQ recruiting ex-CQ b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phobic - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    shut up devoted you guild hopper

EDIT:
    I bet you guys feel stupid now, for giving pnut all those g9 shards o.o
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    being in a guild for 5/8 months the server has been up = guild hopping. b:cute
    and pnut earned those g9's troll
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Devoted and pnut come hang out with envy in RQ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It's not like it's the end of Conqueror because we lost 3 members in 1 day. We live on to fight a long and hard battle.

No, those are my wishes. Why can't everyone just attack us already!?!?
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It's not like it's the end of Conqueror because we lost 3 members in 1 day. We live on to fight a long and hard battle.

No, those are my wishes. Why can't everyone just attack us already!?!?
    yeah someone attack them please D:
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    pervs wrote: »
    yeah someone attack them please D:

What guild are you in? Why don't you do something with your life and attack us yourself rather than pleading for someone else to do it.

Pathetic.
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • TangTang - Lost City
    TangTang - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    syl wrote: »
    Black has already been made....they'll make a guild called White and only allow ppl with white fashion in it...or a white char. in any case midnight can't join so it's a good thingb:chuckle

I prolly can be the leader of that guild?b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What guild are you in? Why don't you do something with your life and attack us yourself rather than pleading for someone else to do it.

Pathetic.
    His name is the same as some guy in RedHawk, rofl, makes sense
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    nice Kristoph still showing RH love b:chuckle now u cant even pretend like u dont mention us in every thread u go into. here let me do u a favor and start to point them all out for u.

and NuNuie he is in RH btw. id love to come attack u and if thats what u really want put down the coords of where you train at. :) ill come get cha (kinda makes me sad, so many ask for fights but none post coords)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    His name is the same as some guy in RedHawk, rofl, makes sense

Sorry if I don't steady trying to find non-factors to point out to everyone. I go by the law of the factors.

Law #86: If I don't know you as the factor that I am; no one knows you. And besides 'm only well informed of people that matter.

P.S. I don't know you.

nice Kristoph still showing RH love b:chuckle now u cant even pretend like u dont mention us in every thread u go into. here let me do u a favor and start to point them all out for u.

and NuNuie he is in RH btw. id love to come attack u and if thats what u really want put down the coords of where you train at. :) ill come get cha (kinda makes me sad, so many ask for fights but none post coords)

What are you talking about? Did you even bother reading the thread? It has nothing to do with attacking an individual. It's more like attacking land.

I suggest you shut up. I've killed you various times already.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• syl
    edited April 2009
    id love to come attack u and if thats what u really want put down the coords of where you train at. :) ill come get cha (kinda makes me sad, so many ask for fights but none post coords)

i train in hell 473, 512 come get me
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2009

zzzz, anywhere around moths/sirry wine camp/sea of isolation, go look

Why don't you post your training spots? so I can have some fun myself
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    zzzz, anywhere around moths/sirry wine camp/sea of isolation, go look

Why don't you post your training spots? so I can have some fun myself

A lvl 81 mage some how thinking he's threatening in anyway makes me laugh when it is possible to 1 shot you. Stop making it sound as if you're not a person to mess with.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• pervs
    edited April 2009
    Wow. Someone has a stick up their ****. Really if you take this game that serious then maybe you should stop. Oh wait, that dosent even matter when you have 5 people using one account :x

Edit:
    And what do you mean by "doing someting with my life". I have better things to do than level up pixels to attack a virtual land @_@.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I thought I would let you guys know that Envy and Pnut left because S is hacking and duping items. Not sure if that's why devoted left.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    wow. Someone Has A Stick Up Their ****. Really If You Take This Game That Serious Then Maybe You Should Stop. Oh Wait, That Dosent Even Matter When You Have 5 People Using One Account :x

Edit:
    And What Do You Mean By "doing Someting With My Life". I Have Better Things To Do Than Level Up Pixels To Attack A Virtual Land @_@.

Nobody Cares What You Have To Say
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pervs
    edited April 2009
    nobody Cares What You Have To Say

:(:(:(:(
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I like how you capitalized all your words.

I wrote it in all caps, the forum does that automatically.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phobic - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Your mom rofl how are you not higher than 90 yet. So when you planning to leave RQ cuz all i see is you kissing cq assb:shocked
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Your mom rofl how are you not higher than 90 yet. So when you planning to leave RQ cuz all i see is you kissing cq assb:shocked

Why wouldn't he have left around 80 after marrying one of the CQ officers like a few of the other RQ that went over? Just cause YM writes out organized, logical posts, and has respect for an opponent or ideas, doesn't mean he's 'sucking up'... It just means he's smart. I know how facts and logic are received on these forums for the most part, so your stupidity is understandable, if undesired.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Why wouldn't he have left around 80 after marrying one of the CQ officers like a few of the other RQ that went over? Just cause YM writes out organized, logical posts, and has respect for an opponent or ideas, doesn't mean he's 'sucking up'... It just means he's smart. I know how facts and logic are received on these forums for the most part, so your stupidity is understandable, if undesired.

What he said. I'm bored at work most days, these forums are something to do. Its a lot more pleasant being cordial on the forums.

Doesn't mean I'm gonna be leaving RQ.

As far as me being 90...I work like 50hrs a week, and I go out a lot on the weekends. Also I fell way behind when I was 6-7x, those levels took me waaay too long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Wow. Someone has a stick up their ****. Really if you take this game that serious then maybe you should stop. Oh wait, that dosent even matter when you have 5 people using one account :x

Edit:
    And what do you mean by "doing someting with my life". I have better things to do than level up pixels to attack a virtual land @_@.

Ok....
    I thought I would let you guys know that Envy and Pnut left because S is hacking and duping items. Not sure if that's why devoted left.

We already know. if this message is for other guilds then maybe it would make more sense
    Nobody Cares What You Have To Say

My thoughts exactly. It's like you know me :D
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    We already know. if this message is for other guilds then maybe it would make more sense I think it was one of those "put it out for everyone to see" things. Also maybe so a GM sees it.

My thoughts exactly. It's like you know me :D b:cute
    onetwothreefourfivesixseveneightnineten
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]