A brief history of Heavens tear...Cliff Notes

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    First Person to get a Hercules on Heavens Tear= Cat
    Paid for it completely with ingame gold too. Also leveled it to lvl 80+ in less than 12 hours.b:victory

First Person to own a Red summer dress= Cat
    First Person to own a Red Bikini= Cat
    Firs person to own a Red Loveoath shirt and seaspray slacks= Cat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    another successful hijacking?

Chansore - First person in HT to have a hit music video entitled "Tuts my Barreh"
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Chansore - First person in HT to have a hit music video entitled "Tuts my Barreh"

oh if only i were asian and sang that well. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This is off to a great start, thanks for all the inputs. Im going to try to start compiling this into some type of logical format.

Notable screen shots would be a welcome addition. TWs taking down PVE crystal, world bosses, events, Ive seen a few Youtube videos as well. Did any of them originate on our server?
  • Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear
    Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think Rad has a video somewhere of them taking Arch? Or am I mistaken?
    Founder of the Interstellar Dinosaur Theorem.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think Rad has a video somewhere of them taking Arch? Or am I mistaken?
    Youtube. I don't have a link, but it's not hard to find. Radiance TW; Bang.

They had 30 minutes to spare, if memory serves me right.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Enrage: First faction better than all of you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    Sagrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Warlock: First and prolly the only faction to do a one-man-TW?
    Gogo Kenji.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Right.... yeah, seek out Aesthor.

Why? I can't really contribute much to this thread except maybe the first person to have an obsessive fan due to forum trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Warlock: First and prolly the only faction to do a one-man-TW?
    Gogo Kenji.

Well, Dutza did build a tower against rad in Arena-Rad war, being the only one to visit war, but poor tower and crystal got destroyed :( good try though, also xForbidden defended bravely against Rad in last Rocs defend against Rad, but if i remember correctly, at least MsEvilness had been in war earlier on
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Why? I can't really contribute much to this thread except maybe the first person to have an obsessive fan due to forum trolling.
    Not at all. Hisui was just looking to butt-heads, and I could think of none so hard as yours, so just pointing him in your direction.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Pretty sure he just called you a shaolin monk. What r u gonna do about that Aes o___o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Pretty sure he just called you a shaolin monk. What r u gonna do about that Aes o___o
    ^Finish him!
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Fina - Heavens Tear
    Fina - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nope.

First guild to reach level 3 = TheEmpire. Done in 1 week.
    First guild to TW = TheEmpire. Failed to take Forest of Haze
    First guild to win TW = TheEmpire. Slightly ahead of Evolution.
    Fastest guild to win a PvE TW = Radiance (in about 20 mins I think?)

(third and fourth guild to take land was Radiance and Elysium)

First HH weapon = Actually a Radiance member. It was Kaeriin's previous veno character whom I forgot the name of. The weapon was crafted by Afrodyta, whom at the time was the only person to have that blacksmith level. If Kaeriin did not go off to make "Kaeriin," his archer, he would have easily been the highest level. In other note, Kaeriin (TheEmpire) became the highest archer (retired at lvl 83) and soon passed down that title to Serjah after he quit.

First to hit levels: TheEmpire cleric named Yuuki (full mag cleric). He disappeared but people say he got banned. He was the first to hit 80 and first demon in the server. He was closely followed by a demon veno called Law, who also disappeared (banned?) After those like 1-2 levels behind were the first sage Wargasm (barb), Blessing(cleric, the only one still playing), and Afrodyta(around same level as Blessing)

Out of the above players, only Blessing has never been in TheEmpire. Maybe TE is cursed? :p

=== This is in chrono order ===
    First to win a TW offensive: I believe it is Genesis's win over Dragons.
    First TW between "big" guilds: TheEmpire wins over Genesis, which caused its decline.
    First TW upset: RoC's win over Elysium's offensive, causing Elysium's decline. This decline also set up Radiance as a huge power.
    First Tier2 land attempt: Evolution
    First Tier2 land victory: Evolution's win in Etherblade.
    First Tier1 land attempt and victory: Radiance in 1k stream.
    Current undefeated TW guilds: Enrage

You totally forgot a few people in the levels section:
    Some guy from Evolution, a wizard (I forget his name) was almost always 1 or 2 levels higher than me. And since Wargasm and Blessing were also about 1 or 2 levels higher than me, he should be listed up there with them (I totally get his name though. I was always trying to beat him to be the highest level Wiz, but the closest I could get was same level.
    Another very high level was Dwodin - Blademaster

Also, the catalyst for Elysium's decline was not the TW loss. It was me quitting the game. I announced I was quiting to go work full time and asked someone to take over leadership.
    No one wanted it for about 2 weeks, and finally Wargasm was the ONLY one who would accept the "responsibility" so I gave it to him.

This made 99% of the guild extremely angry and we lost our highest level barbarians and clerics.

Actually I had to banish ( a few days before I quit) Afrodyta for several reasons. First, Afrodyta would always try to interrupt our Zhen by 'attempting' PKing War (never succeded) (who refused to turn off his PK mode to prevent being PKed).

Afro also always promised to help people get their HH items if we helped him first. Everyone would help Afro and then Afro would help no one.

Afro would show up to TW late and threaten to never take part in TW if we didn't help him get his HH weapons before anything else. (I'm sure Blessing can vouch for that)

After Afro was banished (and then War became leader), and Leihn (our second highest Barbarian) quit, a ton more people quit. I'm sure Cat can vouch for that, since he/she quit for the same reasons.

They didn't like War because he was too busy looking out for himself (getting highest level and best equips, that he never helped anyone else.)

The guild went from a leader who cared and always helped others to one who didn't gave a damn and never helped anyone.
    So people quit.

THEN Elysium had a TW with RoC (weeks after I quit PW). This probably didn't help the situation, but the guild was more or less dead way before that.

Anyway, what else can I add to this thread?

First guild on the server: Dragons. (Something they always prided themselves on)
    First player to lose a HH weapon via PKing: HotDOG (I had to include this)

First humans to reach level 30: Fina and Cheaper (wizards) (reached at the same time. HotDOG following shortly after - blademaster)

I can tell about Elysium's history, (now that we know how it's decline happened).

Elysium was formed from Radiance members who were unhappy with the rules of the guild (basically the no-PKing "because it's a PvE server not a PvP server" and mandatory blue name rule.)
    We (Afrodyta, Wargasm, myself (Fina), HotDOG, Kenji (I think), Adriana, and others I forget) disliked the current leader and broke off to first form a guild called Cyanide, which I'm sure almost NO ONE remembers. (Wargasm was the leader of this guild, I provided the name [my guild's closed beta name])

Cyanide was a very small guild and we had trouble recruiting members and Wargasm complained about the name. So we changed it to Elysium.
    We wanted something more appealing.

Everyone unanimously voted on me being leader except myself. I did NOT want to be leader. I had no guild leadership experience and, unlike almost everyone else my level, had NOT played the MY version.
    Adriana took leadership, and then as soon as I joined the 'new' guild, transferred it to me =.=

So I did my best to lead a guild formed by people who left Radiance because they wanted to PK freely.>.>

We completed our first TW with 34 or 33 people. I forget the territory we first took, but it was far to the east (maybe Dragon Wildnerness? I forget the names)

Everything was fine until I ran out of money in real life and needed a full time job, just having graduated college. So I went and I got one and had no more time for PW, so I quit.

That's the story of Elysium.
    I'm sure other guild leaders could add their own little snippets of information about their guild to this thread if they so desired.

[I wrote this post while at work <.<...]
    I read the forums when bored at work for the lulz.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    After Afro was banished (and then War became leader), and Leihn (our second highest Barbarian) quit, a ton more people quit. I'm sure Cat can vouch for that, since he/she quit for the same reasons.

Yep, alot of people didnt like Wargasm as leader. Personally it wasnt just him. It was also McNeil if Im spelling his name right. Just a smart mouthed little **** basically always being rude with everyone in the guild. And having his lips permentantly glued to Wargasms ****. Though he wasnt also like that. When I first joined he was nice, but after Wargasm became leader he just did a 180.

So the catalyst was that Wargasm bought this Chief Tauren Cape and used guild funds, but he didnt want to tell anyone that especially the guild. So he demoted Leihn from Director and promoted McNeil since he knew McNeil would cover for him and then told the guild he was "holding" the guild funds for that week and noone was getting paid.

When we asked why, McNeil proceeded to insult everyone and said we were all greedy whiners etc etc for asking why we werent getting paid. We found out later it was because he had spent the guild funds to buy himself gear. So he couldnt pay us because all the money was gone.

So with the demotion of Leihn who was my buddy and the current shady dealings we decided it best to leave. Many other people who felt the same way left too and so did many of our friends.

It was about 2 weeks after that RoC started taking their land and then Radiance joined in once they saw the guild was dead. Along with the other usual vultures.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm sorry....holy ****.
    Cat, your sig is epic. Motorboat FTW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Fina - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Oh, yea, I completely forgot about MacNeil b:shocked

Yes, Leihn was Director and then he was demoted.
    Wargasm told me his reason for this was that MacNeil was in charge of the TW money distribution and doing more work than Leihn and should be granted a higher rank.

I don't know whether MacNeil actually took any guild money or not. I can't imagine him doing that, but I can definitely imagine Wargasm doing it.

I would imagine that one of the reasons MacNeil changed was that I was entrusting the entire TW fund distribution system to him.
    It was something I was doing all on my own before I quit. I had no idea how to distribute funds, so HotDOG taught me the basics and then I did it every day the TW money came in the mail.

It took hours and wasted precious game time, but everyone in the guild was happy with it (except 1 or 2 people I won't mention who feel the sytem should be run differently, but obviously 1 or 2 out of 200 is no reason to change it).

Now the task was all up to MacNeil. I'm sure some people took advantage of the transition and claimed they should get more money now that I was gone, and maybe he gave in and changed the system so it became unfair.

I can recall exactly what happened when MacNeil said that everyone was being greedy and I remember him saying "Okay, no TW funds this week!"

It happened on a Saturday just minutes before our TW. I had already "quit" for a week but was coming back for 1 TW to make sure that everything could run fine after I left. So I was there for the conversation.
    After MacNeil said that he PMed me and told me that he was going to joke around so people would stop bugging him for TW money and he would do it after the TW or on Sunday morning.

He had called everyone a greedy whiner because everyone wanted their TW money within hours of it being sent to the mail. And everyone was bombarding him with messages.

The problem was that while I was leading the TW funds came to me and then I distributed them immediately.
    But now TW funds were going to Wargasm, who had to GIVE them to MacNeil, and it was MacNeil's first time using the fund distribution system that HD and I set up weeks ago.

He hadn't done it the same day so everyone, expecting it done on time, got angry and annoyed him. He made a joke to shut everyone up.

Whether he actually went and THEN used the money on himself I don't know. That day was the last day I logged in except for when I came to give away all of my items and gold. I deleted my character a few days after.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    To my knowledge MacNeil never used the funds, It was all Wargasm, but he did lie and cover up what happened to the funds for Wargasm. Wargasm later told Kenji too what he had spent the guild funds on. All I remember was on of the things was the cheif tauren cape and I think he paid like 24m for it lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Fina - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    To my knowledge MacNeil never used the funds, It was all Wargasm. Wargasm later told Kenji too what he had spent the guild funds on. All I remember was on of the things was the cheif tauren cape and I think he paid like 24m for it lol.

b:shocked

Wow, I had heard rumors he used some funds but didn't know for what or how much.

Y!kes.

I heard he sold his account?
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    b:shocked

Wow, I had heard rumors he used some funds but didn't know for what or how much.

Y!kes.

I heard he sold his account?

He sold it to cramrog.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Radiance just made history as the guild that has more people bidding against them all at once ever. And probably will also make history as the guild that will successfully defend more territories in a single weekend.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Radiance just made history as the guild that has more people bidding against them all at once ever. And probably will also make history as the guild that will successfully defend more territories in a single weekend.

b:thanks+1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Snuggles - Heavens Tear
    Snuggles - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I thought you were founder of the Liberator Of Lions, or LOL for short?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    I thought you were founder of the Liberator Of Lions, or LOL for short?

those tossers took the name before i got it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2009

mmmm, we'll see. coz RoC defended 10/11 and gained 1 land each week before. so going by percentage, they had 0% loss/gain. if Rad can pull of something better than that then yes, they should be given recognition for that.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    mandatory blue name rule

There was no such rule at the time, and there never was one like that ever, to the best of my knowledge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nope.
    First to win a TW offensive: I believe it is Genesis's win over Dragons.

Actually, the first offensive win is RoC vs Ravenhawk (Oct 19)

And, First GvG bidding is RoC bidding on Ravenhawk's land Buried Bone.

But, unfortunately Avengers vs Genesis fight scheduled first, so first gvg doesnt belong to RoC.

Anyway b:victory
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Oh btw, since I'm in good mood today, I will show you guys my precious ancient map of Heavens Tear b:pleased

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4691/twoct18iv4.jpg
    (Taken right after the 1st GvG offensive win! Every land else was from PvE TWs except this Buried Bone)

Everyone pay me $1 for ticket now!

PS: actually, I stole this from Hong b:shutup
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009

and/or, possibly lose most territories in a single weekend. Rad might be getting two new records in this week! Good luck.
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Oh btw, since I'm in good mood today, I will show you guys my precious ancient map of Heavens Tear b:pleased

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4691/twoct18iv4.jpg
    (Taken right after the 1st GvG offensive win! Every land else was from PvE TWs except this Buried Bone)

Everyone pay me $1 for ticket now!

PS: actually, I stole this from Hong b:shutup

2008-10-1208-18-24.jpg

12.Oct

b:victory
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]