is pure mag a good build

2»

Comments

• Venoruya - Harshlands
    Venoruya - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    No thou u need like stregth for good weaopn and defene and dont waste a lot on vit Str is for mostly good armor but for my lvl mgaic dex and str is what i always work on mostly str&mag!
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i've recently decided to build a veno as a money maker and i was thinking of using 1str 9mag every 2 lvls

i have heard from others and the forum that you can do a lot of damage using this build, and your pet heal will be very good, making is good for solo TT. the lack of pdef doesn't matter as the pet will take care of it all.

i was just wondering is this true.

i know that quite a lot of mobs and bosses can aoe, so will i die a LOT due to this?
    also, is it really easy to steal aggro from pet using this build.

if dying frequently using this build, i am considering goin vit.
    but how much vit do i need?

thanx in advance

Guard

My build is pretty much all mag and str when I need it. I have nuke damage. I don't die during grinding. Pets I have are herc and a petite sawfly both at 71 with lv 4 bash. I can solo squad TT bosses except the hardcore AOE ones (Lord Of Precussion and Soulbanisher). The heal is strong. Stealing aggro is not a problem if you get bash maxed to level. But I didnt get bash maxed, or even know about aggro, till like 55-60 so it's no biggie till then.

As for the pdef. Yeah it's low so try to find +phys blue stuff with like two slots and load the slots with garnet shards. I don't like citrine for now. Maybe when I get higher I will change my mind but I was just getting hit too hard with phys attacks to put in citrine.

Your survivability against boss AOE will be the same as any other robe in a full party. You should be buffed up like hell so it won't hurt so much. And I can solo any of those FB bosses with AOE up to FB59.

And on a sidenote, I know a few high 7x venos that can't solo TT squad mode yet because their heal is so gimped. So yeah, if you want the highest pve survivability then go pure mag. >:D