Phoenixes.

124»

Comments

• SabreSnake - Heavens Tear
    SabreSnake - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You slight posters who made valid points, and then complain and get bent out of shape when someone calls you on it?

Absolutely priceless

no i complain because you are biatching at me for starting a QQing post, and aslong as ur not a idiot u shud b able to see im jokin when i complained. I love the way u r still hiding ur identity from everyone on a lvl 6b:chuckle
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    no i complain because you are biatching at me for starting a QQing post, and aslong as ur not a idiot u shud b able to see im jokin when i complained. I love the way u r still hiding ur identity from everyone on a lvl 6b:chuckle

But I play 4 different characters. Which one is my "main"?

oh oh oh, and I do post on my other avys, when it seems necessary, but, since everyone probably knows I have a veno by now, why bother posting on it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I decided to think about the question that some have asked but not very often which is "Why would they not fix this skill?" and I came to a rather reasonable answer.

This skill which makes the Nix Uber in PvP and thus Veno's owning it in PvP Uber is helping them to sell the Nix because we all know that many players want anything that is over powering no matter the cost.

Now that being said consider how great an idea it is to keep ANYTHING that pushes these two pets. Not ONLY does someone spend along the lines of $200 to GET the pet in question but because feeding them properly in game is nothing short of crazy with their food types you are likely to buy the Book to keep them fed. With the Book going for $2 a pop and lasting for a week this means that essentially you now pay a monthly subscription of $8 (you or whoever you buy them from). So you make a down payment of $200 and then continue to pay another $8 every month in order to have and use this pet. I mean honestly, there is no better Cash Cow in the game and until they can think of one that is just as good I can fully understand why they would do anything they could to keep people buying and using these pets. It just makes fiscal sense I am afraid.

That does not mean I think it is all that right of them to do it but then again I very much enjoy having the game to play so if this is how they have to make their money to keep it up and running then so be it I guess.

well the thing is, endgame equipment for every class is way more than 20mil in ingame coin. i dont see how phoenix alone makes them so much money and how the incentive to not fix ream is because of that. ppl buy nix w/ real cash cuz they can get it earlier in the game, but sooner or later, refinement, high end weapons, socketing, etc is going to cost way more than a nix by far.
    edited April 2009
    Main=highest lvl...

if u dont hav a lvl higher than 60 u dont know anything about phoenixes in TW/PVP so post on ur highest,because atm you just seem like some frustrated noob, who is very annoying. (FYI this is Phoenixes thread, not throw a hissy fit at sabre thread)b:surrender
    edited April 2009
    Main=highest lvl...

if u dont hav a lvl higher than 60 u dont know anything about phoenixes in TW/PVP so post on ur highest,because atm you just seem like some frustrated noob, who is very annoying. (FYI this is Phoenixes thread, not throw a hissy fit at sabre thread)b:surrender

But they are the same level, or near about, but I play the lower level ones more. b:puzzled

Which is my main, again?

I know exactly what the problem everyone has with Flesh Ream is, and you keep claiming it's the Phoenix that is the core problem.

Less logical fallacies, more valid arguments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    But they are the same level, or near about, but I play the lower level ones more. b:puzzled

Which is my main, again?

I know exactly what the problem everyone has with Flesh Ream is, and you keep claiming it's the Phoenix that is the core problem.

Less logical fallacies, more valid arguments.

fleshream is increased ALOT in damage on phoenixes......
    Main= highest lvl....
    get your facts straight.

and like i said at start of thread you dont know how the effects of it in PVP/TW eness u hav a higher lvl, if all ur characters r around lvl 6 lol u have NO clue.
    edited April 2009
    Main= highest lvl....
    get your facts straight.

and like i said at start of thread you dont know how the effects of it in PVP/TW eness u hav a higher lvl, if all ur characters r around lvl 6 lol u have NO clue.

Now you're just trolling. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Main= highest lvl....
    get your facts straight.

Fleshream itself is the problem, Not the nix (even if it is the nix that uses it) the nix doesnt make the fleshream what it is. Its the ream that makes the nix seem overpowered. And as for "Main" character. doesnt always mean highest level. Main itself means which is more commonly used. I have a level 51 veno but I use my level 25 barb twice as much. I also use my cleric (which hasnt levelled at all in 2 weeks) simply to fly around and res people. Both characters are used twice as much as my highest which I hardly ever use now. Its all about personal preference. Nothing concrete or fact about oppinions or personal preference. gg all
    edited April 2009
    rsin wrote: »
    Fleshream itself is the problem, Not the nix (even if it is the nix that uses it) the nix doesnt make the fleshream what it is. Its the ream that makes the nix seem overpowered. And as for "Main" character. doesnt always mean highest level. Main itself means which is more commonly used. I have a level 51 veno but I use my level 25 barb twice as much. I also use my cleric (which hasnt levelled at all in 2 weeks) simply to fly around and res people. Both characters are used twice as much as my highest which I hardly ever use now. Its all about personal preference. Nothing concrete or fact about oppinions or personal preference. gg all

i assume highest lvl was main, but differnet people different ways of what u consider a main, and yeah it is the flesh ream that is a problem, but its not that bad on other pets, phoenixe makes it crazy powerful, other wise phoenixes wud b pretty crappy.
    edited April 2009
    Now you're just trolling. b:pleased

well ok then....b:laugh
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i assume highest lvl was main, but differnet people different ways of what u consider a main, and yeah it is the flesh ream that is a problem, but its not that bad on other pets, phoenixe makes it crazy powerful, other wise phoenixes wud b pretty crappy.

How many veno's have died even with a nix because they didnt use the fleshream at the time? Fleshream makes the nix seem crazy powerful (not the other way around) because Ive seen plenty of veno's die even with a nix which would mean that without the fleshream nix's can be pretty crappy compared to alot of things. Ive res'd quite a few veno's myself after watching both them and the nix bite the big one.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    rsin wrote: »
    How many veno's have died even with a nix because they didnt use the fleshream at the time? Fleshream makes the nix seem crazy powerful (not the other way around) because Ive seen plenty of veno's die even with a nix which would mean that without the fleshream nix's can be pretty crappy compared to alot of things. Ive res'd quite a few veno's myself after watching both them and the nix bite the big one.

are you trying to imply that nix sucks without flesh ream? the nix can be crappy compared to what other pet? its damage output can be crappy compared to what exactly? are we assuming that the nix is the only one in the master-pet pair that does damage?
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    nix is the pet with the highest damage... add flesh ream and it's deadly... it'd be deadly with bash too... xDb:shutup