give wizards more power

2»

Comments

• dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Once rep comes in and later on when 8jun isn't re.tardedly rare mg's with 8jun will **** everyone off.

QFT, the idea of getting hit 10k non-crit isn't something that pleases me.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Clara - Lost City
    Clara - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What kinda wizard struggles in duels

Spark during count down

Force of will

Sutra

Sandstorm

Divine pyro

Nix

what's so hard?

thats a nice plan....but what happens if you do a rematch with a cleric or archer and they use their cheap feather shield ahead of time? u loseb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What kinda wizard struggles in duels

Spark during count down

Force of will

Sutra

Sandstorm

Divine pyro

Nix

what's so hard?

thank you, if u ask me, wizards dont need more "power", but if they do want to complain, do it about the channeling time and the cooldown time, because i do have to admit they are long. but when the move finally hits, it is very powerful b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm going to be so effing overpowered when I get a genie. I so know what I already want and it has nothing to do with bleed. Phoenix is pretty much non factor to me now, I don't worry about them anymore. A phoenix to me is like seeing a bee at 7x+, it is just meh. Phoenix are still plenty overpowered don't get me wrong, I am just total badass.

I am so gonna **** face.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm going to be so effing overpowered when I get a genie. I so know what I already want and it has nothing to do with bleed. Phoenix is pretty much non factor to me now, I don't worry about them anymore. A phoenix to me is like seeing a bee at 7x+, it is just meh. Phoenix are still plenty overpowered don't get me wrong, I am just total badass.

I am so gonna **** face.

wanna pm me your secret so my mg on harshlands can **** b:beg
  • xeron66
    xeron66 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    genie=reflect magic dmg, its not gonna be pretty
    Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...